Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude
    replied
    Hey people, possibly over reacting because this is my first time actually doing this. Information helps a lot but when you care about the plant and not just getting baked it's different. Don't get me wrong,
    Wake and bake it's great and the physical benefits are really good as well. By the way I'm baked and I ramble on right now. Anyways just wanted to say thanks to those that offered help, very kind of you and I really appreciate that. Pretty sure the twins are doing better, they look better to me. Both plants have one of the Cotyledons that hasn't popped up like the other, normal?

Wishing all you father's out there a happy father's day.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Mcubed476, this is where I'm at right now. Thinking about keeping the light on all night so they can get stronger. Live and learn. I'm determined, just need to learn how to grow and how to understand the plant and what she's telling me. Reading is one thing, doing is completely different thing but very addictive. Just feel bad that these two have to be my crash test dummies....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Mcubed476, living and learning , nothing ever goes just right, well sometimes but not often. I'm just working my way thru my mistakes, hopefully the plants can handle my abuse. If I kill these off I'll drop two more and keep going. Thanks for your positive outlook and kind words..✌️

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Off to a good start Dude! I'm missing my 6 shooter right now, but i have some Bubba Kush to tide me over 😁

I just planted Mass Shooter: critical mass crossed with 6 shooter, and I'm really excited to see her take off!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    You just have to lower the lights, or raise whatever they are sitting on to get the correct distance between them and the lights πŸ‘

• Dude
    replied
    Better pictures of the hostages.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Mistake

Dropping seeds without soil.

Not being able to control temp of heat mat.

Basic mistake of over watering.

Putting a led 5w light over them to high.... Stretching them.

Rapid Rooter getting knocked over by flying dog toy.

Potting in miracle grow to tide me over until my soil arrives.

Making the mistake of having to now transplant an Auto.

​​​​​ And I thought I knew what I was doing because I read a lot about it.

Fixes

Get soil

Heat mat temp control purchased.

Lighten up on watering.

Lighting has me stumped, could use some advice.

Flying dog toy, don't let others through dog toy!!!!

Potting in miracle grow and having to transplant an Auto, crossing fingers and will make prayer to weed God's.

Thinking I knew what I was doing, failure is another step in learning.

​​​​​​I'll update you when I figure out another way to torcher my plants.....✌️

​​​​
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Thanks for the info Korn.✌️

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    replied
    Turn off heat mat if you’re gonna leave them in the peat pots. Tap roots can grow very fast as you have learned. I would pot them up into the final pots you plan to use for the rest of the grow because they are autos. Give them more light and or place them closer to the light source if it is weak light. If you put them under the sf 2000, then place them no closer than 3 feet at this stage.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Came out this am to take a look at the twins and they looked very unhappy to me, looked at my numbers on the humidity and heat gauge and humidity was high@90, but the heat was what really caused the problem I believe, it was@97Β°. So I ordered the temp control for the mat. I took the light away as well because they were stretching way to much from what I could see. My question is, is it normal at day four to have the Taproot already coming out the bottom of the Rapid Rooter? And if not could I get some information from some of you as to what I should do. For now I put a towel between the heat mat and the dome to lower the temp, the humidity will comedown but the Taproot just hanging out the bottom concerns me. Thanks for the help and information. Going to attach a picture so you can see the situation. Thanks again for the help.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    JohnEmad, thank you for the information, this is my first grow so any and all vetted information is appreciated. ✌️

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Six Shooters can get real big. They could fill 1/3 of the tent before they are done. especially in 7 gallon pots.
    GL

• Korn
    commented on 's reply
    Good idea. I’d add 2 more spider farmer 2000. Thats what i use and I’m very happy with Them.

• Dude
    replied
    Korn, I'm going to learn how to grow first, then I'll expand. When the time comes I'll add two 4000 series to the lighting, that will allow me to have a full tent. ✌️

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    commented on 's reply
    So are you gonna get 2 more lights for the other half of your tent?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X