Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    The veg. and flower some auto strains i found will flower at 3wks and others by 5wks so yes to that one. I re read what you said i'm getting dense by the day. All you said was spot on forget what i posted. I thought that you though photo veg my big mistake. Hmm must add gingko biloba to my med regiment .

• Dude
    replied
    PRIMO, thanks for your information. First grow so I'm going to watch and learn, won't mess with these two. Next time around I might try some lst.✌️

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Thanks for the information SoOrbgal. Depending on genetics and strain, doesn't flowering begin at week three or four? Important to know so lights can lower or plants can be raised... Can you explain what I don't want to get confused about please? I want them tanned not fried.. Lol

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    At 5 nodes I chop the top at # 3 and as soon as they get their wheels under em I hit em with all the light I got L.E.C. 315 24-7.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    But if it does not flower within 5 wks theres something wrong they need full spectrum light very quickly that's the whole grow time frame not the first sign of flower with a auto. Don't get confused by total grow times.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    OK you will learn follow your gut

• Dude
    replied
    SoOrbgal, thanks for the information. What I have found is week one thru four is veg, week five thru 11-12...... Is flower. All this information is very good but I can't help but want to just follow my gut feelings and also what the flowers are telling me.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I have hit my autos after 2wks with just the blue ligh i will give them full spectrum just watch the distance then go for it.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Most the time it's looking at the plant knowing she is healthy and you do so accordingly. But i do so at first sign of flowering i will raise them on higher risers i don't mess with light height i just put higher blocks under them, but that's my way it's simple for me.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Very smart

• Dude
    replied
    Auto-flowering strains start automatically making buds (flowering) when they’re 3-4 weeks old. On average, plants are ready to harvest ~3 months from germination. Sometimes even less!

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Hey people, I've been looking for a chart that shows the stages of an auto flower so I know when to lower the lights, seedlings, veg, flower... If any of you good people could help me with some info so I know that would be great. Thanks again for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Btw, Spider Farmer states 30" for seedlings, I'm going with 36" as suggested.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    I appreciate everyone's help. I'm going to relax, and wait until the soil gets here, then I'm going to pray to weed God's and put in final pots and under the tent lights. I'll let you people know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Better pictures of each at six days.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X