Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal They are all dar devil autos from the same seed pack actually.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    What's that bottom strain 4pics? Look similar to the bud i'm trying to figure out?

• swegrow
    replied
    Dark devil

The cannabis plant never ceases to amaze me, nor do the effort breeders go through! Cant wait for the ladies to get some meat on them the and to watch the transformation.

These two are grown outdoors.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200618_175832.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	418636Click image for larger version  Name:	20200618_175837.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	418637

Indoors using LED.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200618_174112.jpg Views:	0 Size:	921.2 KB ID:	418638Click image for larger version  Name:	20200618_174137.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.23 MB ID:	418639Click image for larger version  Name:	20200618_174126.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	418640Click image for larger version  Name:	20200618_174122.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	418641
    Last edited by swegrow; 06-18-2020, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 I tried not to, FAIL. =)

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Crowded tent.

• swegrow
    replied
    The outdoor girls, really loving current weather.

'
    Growroom is showing some cool color differences between plants. I will get some pictures thid weekend.
    Last edited by swegrow; 06-17-2020, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Yeah, transplanted once and going for a 2nd time. Size of pingpong rackets on their way to tennis! =)
    '

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    As i recall those tobacco leaf get pretty big but i use to see them grown in the ground

• swegrow
    replied
    Also, growing my own tobacco for the first year. Got 4-5 pots and number of them outside in the garden. Grows very fast!

Took my first clones of a mother plant and got them to root fine in some rootit! cubes. Transplanted to 1gal pots and put in the sun as of today.
    Last edited by swegrow; 06-13-2020, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Yes, this will be a fun trip for sure. I will take some pictures from the outdoors and compare to the indoors in perfect condition to see how the color differentiate later on.

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal He only likes the resin, leaves are safe! LOL

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    The sun the temps but i think it's sun and air. I look at my outdoor plants so green and lush not feed but 2x with poop teas high alright with N but they been steadily rained on cooler temps but healthy as can be just not growing upwards much. We have poor weather right now here. Man those are interesting plants DD i already see dark in her.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hi little pup, don't trim any plants LOL

• swegrow
    replied
    Outdoors dark devil auto starting to make pistills! Look at that! My inside DDs are pale and not dark at all, guess its a question of temperature? Been quite bad conditions outside so far, lots and lots of wind and this plant is pretty short and underdeveloped.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    One of my small friends that love helping out with the gardening as well as the forum stuff.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X