No announcement yet.

In THe NEWS... Corona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude that's just wrong. Wasting a virgin like that. Use a politician.

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever seen a virgin politician? Lmao. But I know where your going with this.

In the Oregonian newspaper I was reading online there's a business a strip club making home food deliveries it's called " Boobers" since they are forced to close they now offer home services they say it's " food and essentials" uhh huh hey at least they ain't beggers on the corner. You go girls
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao I just caught that- "You go (go) girls" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that number published anywhere :-)

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn Farmall you beat me to it.

I showed the video of them on you tube this a.m. he downloaded the Oregonian app to his tablet LOL I think it's awesome.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

In summation: The world has gone BAT SHIT Crazy! I'm gonna start building ventilators in the garage.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Right it's going to be a real shock to all when and if anything will be as it was before all this shit storm hit the fan. We can now pump our own gas....it was illegal prior do you think they will change back to hiring those gas attendents???

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? 1st I'd think itd be safer if only the attendant was touching the nozzle & 2 idk how many Oregonians know HOW to pump our own gas 😕

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. I drove through OR once. Twice. It was a round trip. Oregononians wouldn't let me pump my own gas!
        In CA, the only way to have someone from the station pump gas for you is if you are handicapped to the point of not being able to get out of the car. If a person doesn't pull close enough to the pump to be able to hit the call button, they have to ask someone to go in and talk to the attendant for help, or honk their horn until people get real pissed off and take care of it themselves or call the cops. Oregononians don't trust out-of-towners?

And yes I do no how to change a f-ing tire and pump gas so don't think this granny is unable to do without.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

*From the above conversation. Can't put a pic in a comment.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_100906.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	298.4 KB
ID:	389111

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep we got a lot of those doodie heads stumbling around downtown LOL

Maybe we should mutate (evolve) as the virus has.

Comment

At a local fast food dispensary. I'll give any one of you a dollar if you get a picture of yourself riding through a drive-thru on a horse. Two dollars if on a cow. Three for a goat. More exotic animals will be remunerated, accordingly. Nothing for walking through. Nothing for sitting on someone's shoulders or piggy back. Unless it's a real pig. Not your spouse or significant other. Unless you're into that sort of thing.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

T-Rump has called for a lock down of the tri-state area of NY,NJ, and CT. Of course he didn't come up with this idea on his own. And again of course he will not admit to this. This strategy germinated in his mind from his conversation with President Xi of China,and it worked for them. Wuhan, and Hubai Province were effectively locked down thus halting the spread of the virus throughout China. Mimicking this Chinese tactic would stop emanations of this virus from the most concentrated center of infections in the United States. I never thought that I would be in agreement with anything T-Rump proffered up, but it is only a second hand recommendation from our president. The US now has according to present numbers with only limited actual testing over 17% of world wide infections while only being 5% of the world population. Chinese infections have ground to a halt while the US infection rate is increasing exponentially. You gotta do what you gotta do, or FACE the CONSEQUENCES!

Comment

I cant say I disagree, but shit! Local lock downs going on also in Tulsa

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Any concentrated center of infections will need to be locked down. The Chinese acted with rapid speed, and have prevailed. The US has been dragging butt mainly to protect the all hallowed economy. https://youtu.be/mTjTaR748eg Remember "15 infections today, and zero tomorrow"

It's not a bad thing to lock a place down. Let the virus run it's course. People with preexisting medical conditions get special attention. Maybe take over a bunch of hotels and motels. If they get sick, they can stay in their rooms and have ventilators and junk set up.
              Of course, as soon as the lockdown is lifted, people will be coming in from areas that haven't been locked down. No way we're going to stop it until there's a cure.
              What color are C-19 ribbons?
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Consider all of the empty motels across the nation, and the empty Trump hotels. Packem in!

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Hell fill Mar- A -Lago with hospital beds!

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Who do we talk to? Not the pig in the Whitehouse.

T-Rump has backed down from doing the right thing! https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/28/trump-considering-quarantine-in-new-york-new-jersey-and-connecticut.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple. UIKit.activity.Mail

Comment

Yesterday I made a batch of tea. Ellder flowers and Mullien leaf,and echinacea , Elder flowers kick the shit out of the flu, I had the flu bad one year and I looked like a patient in the movie Outbreak,all I took for it was elder flowers and echinacea in 3 days it was gone , Mullien leaf will brake up flim in your lungs ,our grand daugter was on a nebuliser twice a day we gave her a cup of tea every morning and she only needed the nebuliser one time in the week she was here . echinacea improves your immune system I figure a cup of tea a day will help in some form or another I made the tea as some protection from corvid19 and i'm sharing so none of you get to sick
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I see Mullein up, I'll watch the elderberry for flowers, and I have the snake root too, not flowering yet! Are you using the root or the flower of the snake root? (also called purple cone flower here).

I did not think the quarantine would hold up, there was way to many yelling thats not legal you cant do that. Well I dont want to be told I have to stay home either, but in this case I think we should all listen and watch the mailbox/bank account for the stimulus check to come in. I have been staying home since this started spreading, doing as few trips out as possible. I can say I did not expect the shelves to go bare, and I have not heard a damn thing about why, is it a delivery issue? That is what I suspect, well I hope in another week there will be some food on the shelves as it will be time for my monthly shop.
              And for more beds, Trump Tower works for me! The hotels/motels are pretty much empty and could be utilized all across the land. We do have the resources to get through this, at leas we should have food to feed the masses.
              I will be out picking wild greens later today, watching for mushrooms etc. Most years I make blackberry wine from 2 patches of berries. Patch one bares every other year, wild berries. The second patch was bread up by a relative for its thorns but also makes a very nice berry. I get 30 lbs of berries from each of these patches, and this is the year for the wild berry to produce. My issue this year is do I make wine or eat them? I have cases of BB wine.

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh ya, hot BB pie or cobbler with a scope of vanilla ice cream on top.

I have been foraging here since I was a small child, Mom would get up and find foil, butter salt and pepper missing, Richard wont be back for days! When I couldn't take my own smell I went home took a shower, and off the next morning. We ate good too, tree rat, fish, frogs, berries, there is food out there in them woods!

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Rwise agree with that....but why after 10 days already, there are no paper towels on shelves and only a few items of each on store shelves. There are MAJOR supermarket chains all over the area... I would joke with my wife for the last year and tell her I was shopping in Russia.... they don’t have “X”. We’d laugh and go find it somewhere else... not lately...no one has fucking paper towels...

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                PT shortage does not make any since, did we stop cutting trees? Did we stop recycling paper? Is Kimberly Clark shut down? And I can get by without them, all I use PTs for is to hold my breakfast sandwich! I can wash a dish!
                These shortages are what scare me, hungry people will do bad things in order to eat/feed their kids! I am hearing gun shots every day now, ammo to burn, I wont be wasting mine that way!
                alltatup if I tell you where I live, will you still talk to me?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X