No announcement yet.

In THe NEWS... Corona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG is one of those eternally bad movies with tunnel vision to a personally utopian future, which makes it a super fantastic movie. I am unmoved when I hear about global food shortages when I know we'll all be eating hyper processed each other when broccoli runs out. Talk about levelling the playing field!

"Ha-ha! You went to bed hungry last night, Susie. I stuffed myself full of your mom, dipped in your brother catsup, and chased her down with your squeezed first love!"

Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel? Soylent Orange? Maybe Soylent Green will be my next grow.
    y' do the hokey pokey/and y' turn y'rself around
    3'x3'x6' veg and flowering tent
    Sunshine
    HLG 360 Elite QB
    12/12 (5/16/20)
    2 - Caramelicious fem 5 gallon fabric
    1 - bagseed 5 gallon fabric
    1 - bagseed 3 gallon fabric
    Fox Farm Trio nutes
    Root Excelurator Gold
    Molasses
    Kellogg Garden Potting soil 60%
    Perlite 40%
    That's what it's all about!

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I almost agree with everything you mentioned except the spelling of the word “catsup” or as I know....ketchup 🙃

Fun with passers-by.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-engla...uring-lockdown
    Sunshine
    HLG 360 Elite QB
    12/12 (5/16/20)
    Fox Farm Trio nutes
    Root Excelurator Gold
    Molasses
    Perlite 40%

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL why not have fun be silly....safely adore Monty Python

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that was cool!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not in my nature to be fun or silly, safely SoOrbudgal. Safety is for suckers and those without good health insurance. Pfft...

You got to love the Caribbean ..St Vincent & the Grenadines.... "Dr Chester Toney’s Success In Treating Patients With Covid-19"
    "DR. T’S HEALING FORMULA"

https://news784.com/local-news/dr-ch...with-covid-19/
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I made an appointment for the sexology study........ you must read a lot of stuff to find these obscure articles

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      He probably writes for yahoo finance pushing biology covid-19 penny stocks, the style of writing and touting failed credentials seems to be the Norm... on the other hand, that sexology study does look interesting :-)

During WWII, there weren't but a handful of cars made. Britain has made 197, as yet. Being so rare, how much are those things going to be worth in ten years? Covid cars. Are British cars worth anything to begin with? Maybe a British taxi. Those things are cool. I wonder how many babes I can fit in a black cab. Any Brits out there know how many birds I can get in one of those things? Man, that would be so cool. Cruise down the Vegas strip. Route 66. Hi-way 666. Alien hi-way. Maybe aliens would dig my black cab full of birds and give me a ride in their space ship. No more probing, 'though. I'm not down with the probing. A nasal swab would be just as effective. Who's been on an alien space ship, before? I know someone has. Been enough dope smoked around these parts, half you folk have probably had some sort of alien experience.
    Sunshine
    HLG 360 Elite QB
    12/12 (5/16/20)
    Fox Farm Trio nutes
    Root Excelurator Gold
    Molasses
    Perlite 40%

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm experiencing it right now reading your post Gingerbeard truly epic thoughts. Took a magic carpet ride couple times but no space ship yet

• StillHigh1982
      StillHigh1982 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like psilocybin thoughts.

Epic. Freakinggoddamnepic!!! When he starts talking, it's about Canadians so you can turn it off. Unless you're Canadian. Make you're own choice.

Spoiler alert. This has nothing to do with C-19. It's about our new protest sports. I will not speak about anything more than what the topic of the press conference was supposed to cover.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...ump-s-response
    Sunshine
    HLG 360 Elite QB
    12/12 (5/16/20)
    Fox Farm Trio nutes
    Root Excelurator Gold
    Molasses
    Perlite 40%

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh the drama teacher...sadly im Canadian and this is the norm with our Crime minister. His ear piece probably failed and he had to answer the question all by himself!
      Pop's out for his daily useless press conference, then goes back into hiding. Decided to shut down parlement till september..WTF! guess theres nothing important to deal with right now so everybody take your healthy pay cheque and have the summer off. All of us who actually work for a pay cheque..aren't allowed to work yet So..take this 2000 dollars and pay your bills/taxes/mortgage/rent and put food on the table...that should cover you for 2 months...suckers..well talk again in setember..what a dick.....

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X