Hemp rolling papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hemp rolling papers

I was gifted some hemp rolling papers, and thought what a great idea. Then I tried to use them, now I have been rolling joints since the mid 70's, but I could not roll with these. The first attempt split lengthwise, the second broke in half (ya and thats with the bamboo roller). So I grab the second pack and F*** the stink like ,, sorry gals,, perfume! I will not even try to roll with them, not to mention they felt like crate paper of thin card board,,, all was not lost, I got out the rice paper and enjoyed the joint!
    Has anyone tried hemp papers and if so what are your thoughts?

Hmm I use Raw 1 1/4 size hand rolled organic hemp paper I think. I like them no problems LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise ...I use the same paper as SoOrbudgal not a prob. I have the Raw manual roller machine that works like a champ, but I can still roll one up w/o it. I was a skeptic on the Raw tips, being a traditionalist I like using just the paper, but as I have tried them out, I'm on my second container of 100 pcs, I think I kind of have come around to liking them. I don't really like the cone shaped reefers, makes feel like I'm trying to smoke a horn. The only thing I'm going to change is to look for a brand of hemp paper and tips that are made in usa. The Raw paper is made in Spain and the tips are made in china. I can't stand for the china part, so we're looking.

Maybe these were old,,,,
    Oh and those little tiny round things? filters? If so they are way to small for here,,, we roll fatties! LOL

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      The stinky ones say the hemp is toasted,,,whatever I wont try them,,,

I don't use those cone things at home just papers. I did try those cone thingys with the little plactic straw guess use it to pack the herb? I messed those up good LOL.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

LOL, I mess mine up good, I will try some fresh papers some time, the price is going to have to compare somewhat to rice papers. A 4 pack vs 100 pack,,,, I do have pipes!

Comment

I prefer to only smoke Raw Classic, usually 1 1/4 but sometimes the cones and sometimes the really big cones lol. I have a 2 foot cone that I've have for a few years, just trying to get enough heads to throw down that are down for the challenge, hence the name The Challenger🤣. Not a fan of any other hemp paper I've tried and even the Raw organic, I don't care for. I was once a zig Zag man but I haven't gone back since I've been smoking Raws. I also use tips/filters. Less wasted weed, some people like them because you don't burn your fingertips.
        4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
        GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
        Second.Grow​​
        PC.Grow
        Grow.3
        4th.Grow
        I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

I may have to try the RAW papers. Otherwise its zigzags and paper filters placed into the ends. Been using those since the early 70's.

Comment

Did you try RAW papers? I use blunt wraps now. It's good.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah for doobie smokers

Hello everyone Firstly, it is a very unexpected acquisition for me, and secondly, a very original gift for my father. He said that he had not rolled a cigarette since the army and missed it. The quality is remarkable, the paper is too thin, but it does not tear. There is no taste in paper, and this is a huge plus. My father had previously bought paper from another manufacturer and said that she had a paper taste, but this one did not. I also found out that PAPER CONES are very popular now, have you ever tried it?

Comment

How did another two year old post surface like this? Lol.
              Meh, whatever.
              We all use the Raw XL Cones around here. I like the paper, but I feel like I can twist up a fatty quicker than packing one. Only advantage to the cone is the pre-installed "crutch"(the folded paper insert at the small end) that prevents them scoobie snacks and a hot roach.

Me personally, the Zig-zag brand 1 1/4" are the easiest rolling, smooth burning, most tasteless I can find. I can't roll small doobies. My fat fingers don't allow it, lol. So I only roll fattys.
              Back to playin in the dirt!
              Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
              I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Might as well toss my 2 cents in... I used to use raw papers but they always had a funky taste to them I could not quite nail down. Then I switched to rice papers (Vibes specifically) and it's a whole new ballgame. I can actually taste the pure flower now instead of flower + whatever flavor the raw paper imparted. Give rice papers a try, it's a game changer!

Comment

I think these replies to 2-year-old posts might be AI bots, practicing on us. The weird language is similar to the others. Of course, now that I've posted this it will learn and get better. Maybe I shouldn't have respond

Comment

Since his thread was started I have picked up papers and rolled 2 or maybe 3 joints.

Comment

RAW 300 pack from the rain forest, they're flat no crease. RAW rolling machine, packed, no filter. I stick the doob in a chillum as a holder instead, like a cigarette holder of years past. I'd like to find my old Club papers, no gum, no ash, square package. I could roll one up one-handed driving down the interstate with those.
                      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                      Various size fabric grow bags
                      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I think it is a very enjoyable process to use pre rolling joints

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X