Hemp rolling papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hemp rolling papers

I was gifted some hemp rolling papers, and thought what a great idea. Then I tried to use them, now I have been rolling joints since the mid 70's, but I could not roll with these. The first attempt split lengthwise, the second broke in half (ya and thats with the bamboo roller). So I grab the second pack and F*** the stink like ,, sorry gals,, perfume! I will not even try to roll with them, not to mention they felt like crate paper of thin card board,,, all was not lost, I got out the rice paper and enjoyed the joint!
    Has anyone tried hemp papers and if so what are your thoughts?

Hmm I use Raw 1 1/4 size hand rolled organic hemp paper I think. I like them no problems LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
    1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

Maybe these were old,,,,
      Oh and those little tiny round things? filters? If so they are way to small for here,,, we roll fatties! LOL

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        The stinky ones say the hemp is toasted,,,whatever I wont try them,,,

I don't use those cone things at home just papers. I did try those cone thingys with the little plactic straw guess use it to pack the herb? I messed those up good LOL.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
      1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

LOL, I mess mine up good, I will try some fresh papers some time, the price is going to have to compare somewhat to rice papers. A 4 pack vs 100 pack,,,, I do have pipes!

Comment

I prefer to only smoke Raw Classic, usually 1 1/4 but sometimes the cones and sometimes the really big cones lol. I have a 2 foot cone that I've have for a few years, just trying to get enough heads to throw down that are down for the challenge, hence the name The Challengerūü§£. Not a fan of any other hemp paper I've tried and even the Raw organic, I don't care for. I was once a zig Zag man but I haven't gone back since I've been smoking Raws. I also use tips/filters. Less wasted weed, some people like them because you don't burn your fingertips.
          4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440ish watts? , (2) Solacure UVB T8s, 440cfm fan
          (5
          ) 5gal DWC res., 5gal DWC LED PC case
          GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, Rapid Start, GH pH

Current Grow
          Strawberry Cheesecake(seedsman), 2x Blue Cookies (garden of green), Northern Lights (seedsman), Blow Dream (victory seeds), Glueberry O.G. (dutch passion), New York Diesel (expert seeds), Bloody Skunk (sweet seeds)

First.Grow
          Second.Grow‚Äč‚Äč
          PC.Grow

Poke smot

Comment

I may have to try the RAW papers. Otherwise its zigzags and paper filters placed into the ends. Been using those since the early 70's.
            Current grows:
            Photo: SeedStockers GG #4 & Wedding Cake.
            White Widow clones

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X