Hemp rolling papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hemp rolling papers

I was gifted some hemp rolling papers, and thought what a great idea. Then I tried to use them, now I have been rolling joints since the mid 70's, but I could not roll with these. The first attempt split lengthwise, the second broke in half (ya and thats with the bamboo roller). So I grab the second pack and F*** the stink like ,, sorry gals,, perfume! I will not even try to roll with them, not to mention they felt like crate paper of thin card board,,, all was not lost, I got out the rice paper and enjoyed the joint!
    Has anyone tried hemp papers and if so what are your thoughts?

Hmm I use Raw 1 1/4 size hand rolled organic hemp paper I think. I like them no problems LOL
    Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
    1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

Maybe these were old,,,,
      Oh and those little tiny round things? filters? If so they are way to small for here,,, we roll fatties! LOL

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        The stinky ones say the hemp is toasted,,,whatever I wont try them,,,

I don't use those cone things at home just papers. I did try those cone thingys with the little plactic straw guess use it to pack the herb? I messed those up good LOL.
      Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
      1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

LOL, I mess mine up good, I will try some fresh papers some time, the price is going to have to compare somewhat to rice papers. A 4 pack vs 100 pack,,,, I do have pipes!

Comment

I prefer to only smoke Raw Classic, usually 1 1/4 but sometimes the cones and sometimes the really big cones lol. I have a 2 foot cone that I've have for a few years, just trying to get enough heads to throw down that are down for the challenge, hence the name The ChallengeršŸ¤£. Not a fan of any other hemp paper I've tried and even the Raw organic, I don't care for. I was once a zig Zag man but I haven't gone back since I've been smoking Raws. I also use tips/filters. Less wasted weed, some people like them because you don't burn your fingertips.
          4x4x6.5 grow tent
          (4) T8 for seedlings
          Harvest Pro 600w ballast
          Vivosun deflector, MH/HPS bulbs
          ā€‹Vivosun 6" carbon filter and 440cfm fan
          (9
          ) 5gal dwc res.
          (1) solo cup in 5gal top fed dwc res.
          GH Trio, Hydroguard

(1) solo cup roots organic coco premix
          GH Trio, Cal-Mag

Current Grow
          White Widow (seedsman)
          Green Crack (garden of green)
          Northern Lights (00)
          Chocolate Kush (00)

Solo Cup Challenge
          Alaskan Purple (seedsman)

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-my-first-grow

The splinter is the cost of the wood

Comment

I may have to try the RAW papers. Otherwise its zigzags and paper filters placed into the ends. Been using those since the early 70's.
            Current grow:

Creme de la Chem, Double Grape autos from Mephisto Genetics

(in a solo cup) Walter White auto from Mephisto Genetics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X