• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franklin, lol more bots ^
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

or 12yr olds unmonitored LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I totally understand your frustration with those hemp rolling papers. It's disappointing when you're excited to try something new, and it doesn't quite live up to your expectations. Rolling with different types of papers can indeed be a learning curve. Hemp papers can be a bit finicky, and the thinness can make them more prone to tearing. It sounds like you had a rough experience with them. But hey, at least you had some rice paper as a backup, and that saved the day! If you're open to giving hemp papers another shot or want to explore more stoner-related stuff, you might want to check out these stoner gifts. They could could enhance your cannabis experience.
        Last edited by RobTibbits17; 11-27-2023, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
          I was gifted some hemp rolling papers, and thought what a great idea. Then I tried to use them, now I have been rolling joints since the mid 70's, but I could not roll with these. The first attempt split lengthwise, the second broke in half (ya and thats with the bamboo roller). So I grab the second pack and F*** the stink like ,, sorry gals,, perfume! I will not even try to roll with them, not to mention they felt like crate paper of thin card board,,, all was not lost, I got out the rice paper and enjoyed the joint!
          Has anyone tried hemp papers and if so what are your thoughts?
          That is not as dumb as what I found in MJ Biz a few months back in a article based on the many use's of hemp, one of the products was small jars molded out of a plastic which contained hemp as a filler, the jars are used for urine testing for drugs.

What a grand idea someone is a totally straight person who does not use drugs or smoke weed, he is offered a new job but must take a drug test, he goes to the testing place enters the bathroom and fills the jar with urine.

The jar is placed in a box that is sent off to a lab during that time some of the remaining THC in the hemp leeches into his urine and he fails his drug test.

Whoever came up with that idea had to a real Einstein. /s

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X