Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    There are sooo many shaded bud sites though.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    It is the OG. I know she's not very big but I'm so cramped for space & off schedule for the nxt run plus I had room in the flower tent & don't need much Indica so she got the nod. 👍

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Those look great! I don't think they are so bushy that they need much defoliation.

Is that OG Kush is the back right? She's looking happy.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Well Greenie did get a rough start but is showing the tightest budsite grouping, Big Red is still growing like she's on steroids but Ole Yeller isn't far behind & she's sporting some timber that could support a 1/4lb cola..... But yeah- I think I'm gonna make the small Yellow my mother & breed Red to the big yellow & all the Dutch Dope for feminized seeds. The 2 DID come from the same original Skunk #1 strain so they should click.

• JDU
    replied
    8 days in.
    So I've read that you start the count after the 2wk stretch & when they start flowering.
    ........ This looks like flowering to me..... should I defoliate & start the count now or wait another 1-2 wks?

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Have you picked a favorite of the colors? Red, Green or Yellow? I read through this post, but I lost track which one was the best grower after Green seemed to be having a nutrient problem in the back corner.

I kept the smallest of the cuttings, gave Budgal the big yogurt cup, and have so far managed to keep one each of the others alive.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Thanks guys 🤠

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    JDU those leaf will just keep on coming until 3-4 wk of flowering. Don't do a big defoil again wait 3wks. I been sitting on my hands cause I gotta flip this mango, GSC, OG kush they are so big i'm going to need to super crop heavy looks like should be a wild ride. 3 4month plus veg. is the longest I've done in a tent LOL

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Hey bruh, nice write up. I just found it. She's beautiful!

I would take it easy with the defoliation as you go. It's very easy to get in a zone, and overdo it. And you can't put them back.

​​​​​​I try to limit myself to one big leaf down low, and then a leaf up higher that is blocking upper buds, per branch. Then stop for now.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Alrighty! We been on 12s for a week now & they've stretched very nicely average an inch a day. 2 heads are closer to 10in. The soil was wrong so I took them out & flood flushed them with the hose & I'm now using bottled nutes. 2nd grow is definitely improved over the 1st thanks to y'all.
    So 2 days before the flip I defoliated- (lol there were at least 20 perfect cuttings to clone but I'm proud of myself.... I chopped them up.) The gwe article says to do it again in 3 wks but I can see another jar full of trim that could & maybe should be done now... is it a good idea to defoliate that often?

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I would be doing it now in my tent to flatten everything out but I literally don't have the room, if I lay a branch over, it will be covering other buds.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Budgal.
    I did super crop as I tied them down 👍 Can I do it again during flower if they do get too tall?

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    JDU you can do this, also consider super crop or bamboo to further spread out colas in the future. My 1/2 sense LOL

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Oh good & thanks. I thought they all stretch twice their height. The light curled the leaves at 18" when they were new. I'm lowering it slowly as they get used to it it's at 20" now & hope it will be ok at 12 for flowering.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like you have a lot of room between the lights and the ceiling, you're probably going to want the lights closer for flowering and your plants probably aren't going to stretch much. I think you could probably grow up a foot or more before flipping.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X