Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDU
    replied
    Just spent 2.5hrs combing through buds lookin for nanners- still no more. (Side note- 2.5hrs is too long to sit under 507w even with a pair of $12 vivosun glasses.)

I sure hope I have at least 2 wks of explosive bud growth to look forward to. As they sit once i trim the sugar leaves off i have about an inch wide buds.... the big ones. & it looks like I'm already about 75% milky. Approaching 6wks of 12s.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely a huge improvement! Keep up the good work.

• JDU
    replied
    Ran across a pic of my 1st plant 5wks in....
    WOW!!! 2nd batch sure looks better!! Thanks y'all I am sooo grateful for all the advice & patience.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Amigo.
    I meant that I'm not gonna do the top & leave one node & pull the branches out, topping again for 8 heads method. They spread out too far. LST of 8 branches on 4 nodes looks so much better & space effective. I've got one that's 4 sq ft

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Very nice! You got some bush getting thick in a good way. And that OGK in the back has really taken off!

You made a comment a while back that this was the last time you would do a quad-line style grow. What was it that you didn't like about quadline? What style do you prefer?

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I'm remembering that on the 1st top n clone the red one was the only one not rootbound after a week & another repotting one of the red didn't have many either. So that's 3 red who didn't grow roots. I'm tossing all the red clones- I don't want that trait in my bloodline. (Yes I'm gonna do a feminized seed run with all the clones)

• JDU
    replied
    Took off most of the ugly & opened the budsites last night. I was afraid I took too many leaves but woke up to some happy happy girls!!!
    Last edited by JDU; 02-26-2020, 02:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Nice!!! (Except for the lost one Dingus.) I hope y'all enjoy them as much as I'm anticipating the ones from you. I'm sure I'll share a few GSC & BCPunch around here too. I'm having cloning withdrawals today. Lol

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    OK my thai skunks are in their 1gal. nursery pots till final destination. Believe it that those 3 clones were not as tightly clinched together as I thought they came out cut OK tore them up into 3rds with the roots all hanging but they are in veg tent on porch. It's hovering at 68f during the night so i'm OK with them being on 24hrs it's how it's gotta be. 7 more clones to pot up when there bigger. Thanks again for these, gonna make some folks real happy lots to share

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Oh good I'm not the only one overcrowded & making executive decisions. I keep forgetting I have those Big Bud seeds lol. The one I sent down there sure looks tasty!!! I'm glad you got some. 😎 Hopefully I'll run them this Fall, I gotta get some Sativa goin or I'm gonna be back at the dispensary.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    That's exactly what my largest clones off them are doin too.

• DingusKhan
    replied
    I just transplanted the cuttings from the blue cup. Yellow was biggest and had a MONTSTROUS root ball compared to the others Green had a smaller root ball, Red was almost completely without roots and got tossed.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Of the cuttings you gave me, yellow is the tallest, green is the densest and darkest, and red looks like its getting burnt and deficient at the same time. But I haven't transplanted them yet.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    What I read on this site is to defoliate at 21 days after flipping. And how I am doing my current batch.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    JDU I just put the Big Bud into the tent with the big ladies got the autos flushing in there also. Got big bud from Dingus I topped her, transplanted she is the size of your OG and she's going to get flipped 12/12 fill the space in the tent so 4 photos flip in a week. Sorry don't know what happened in the photo sending program no pics

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X