X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Howdy Stranger!!! Good to see ya!
    They're getting nutes- Humbolts Secret apparently doesn't have enough N so I'm looking for a boost that don't overdo the others.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't give her N, exclusively. If anything, I would give a balanced nutrient, like megacrop. Other than that, I might give a light feeding of veg nutes either mixed in or in place of one flower feeding. In addition to your molasses and epsom salts, don't forget your calmag and bennies.

Congrats on a nice harvest!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Makes me think of Meatloaf in Fight Club, with Edward Norton crying into his big boobs at a support group meeting.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't. What does it do? & outside of straight manure what can I feed that's high in only N?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That one in back looks unhappy. Have you ever tried plain old no perfume just Epsom salts with watering? I put 1tlbs into my 1/2 gal of water if my pot size is between 3-5gal. I barely get run off but that's OK then I would give her the back one a dose of N with her bloom. My bloom has N in it rated 5-10-5 but try some Epsom salt. Good Luck JDU and i'm happy that you got to harvest

• JDU
    replied
    Well I'm happy with my decision to clip Big Red. She was done. Maybe not done done but she was out of gas & not gonna git any better. Ole Yellow (in front) is just starting to purple & Greenie in the back is hardly even yellowing. They are both drinking & the buds are still growing. Should I give em another molasses feeding? I might even give Greenie nutes. She hasn't been flushed yet.
    Last edited by JDU; 03-27-2020, 12:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Buds look delightful, roots look fine although id've thought they'd fill more of the pot. I think she used up her leaves early when I wasn't feeding enough so she didnt have anything left. - like if you defoliate too much.....

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    So is JDU he want's the milky trichs.

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    If they stop drinking and they're close, I chop 'em. I'm not usually one to wait around for amber though anyway, I'm a mostly milky man. That sounded odd lol.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sure looks like root issues JDU take the good top buds for sure what do they look like?

• JDU
    replied
    I think this one's dead. She ain't drinkin none of the last feeding I gave her, the stems are yellow & even the sugar leaves are turning purple. What do y'all think? Chop chop?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    No kidding JDU it's like Christmas as harvest nears. I'm happy for you.

• JDU
    replied
    Hot damn I'm gettin excited!!! 7wks tomorrow.
    I was right about the yellow tinted light from the Mars- I took one to the shower & flusher her- 2 maybe 300% runoff- & noticed how few trics & pistils are turned but also what a cool blue/green color the buds are in natural light. 😎
    But I took my 1st taste test this morn & it is sooooo SWEEEET!!!!! Tastes like candy! But an earthy exotic flavor at the same time..... idk but I'm STONED!!! I feel like a cow walkin through tall grass..... Udderly tickled. Thanks again everyone!!!

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Amigo! Yeah, my stretch was far from dramatic too lol. Oh well I learned somethin.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    JDU I just chopped that White Widow last night, It ended up 26" tall for a total of 8" stretch. I ended up with a couple of feet of light height adjustment left.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X