Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Makes me think of Meatloaf in Fight Club, with Edward Norton crying into his big boobs at a support group meeting.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't. What does it do? & outside of straight manure what can I feed that's high in only N?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That one in back looks unhappy. Have you ever tried plain old no perfume just Epsom salts with watering? I put 1tlbs into my 1/2 gal of water if my pot size is between 3-5gal. I barely get run off but that's OK then I would give her the back one a dose of N with her bloom. My bloom has N in it rated 5-10-5 but try some Epsom salt. Good Luck JDU and i'm happy that you got to harvest

• JDU
    replied
    Well I'm happy with my decision to clip Big Red. She was done. Maybe not done done but she was out of gas & not gonna git any better. Ole Yellow (in front) is just starting to purple & Greenie in the back is hardly even yellowing. They are both drinking & the buds are still growing. Should I give em another molasses feeding? I might even give Greenie nutes. She hasn't been flushed yet.
    Last edited by JDU; 03-27-2020, 05:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Buds look delightful, roots look fine although id've thought they'd fill more of the pot. I think she used up her leaves early when I wasn't feeding enough so she didnt have anything left. - like if you defoliate too much.....

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    So is JDU he want's the milky trichs.

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    If they stop drinking and they're close, I chop 'em. I'm not usually one to wait around for amber though anyway, I'm a mostly milky man. That sounded odd lol.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sure looks like root issues JDU take the good top buds for sure what do they look like?

• JDU
    replied
    I think this one's dead. She ain't drinkin none of the last feeding I gave her, the stems are yellow & even the sugar leaves are turning purple. What do y'all think? Chop chop?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    No kidding JDU it's like Christmas as harvest nears. I'm happy for you.

• JDU
    replied
    Hot damn I'm gettin excited!!! 7wks tomorrow.
    I was right about the yellow tinted light from the Mars- I took one to the shower & flusher her- 2 maybe 300% runoff- & noticed how few trics & pistils are turned but also what a cool blue/green color the buds are in natural light. 😎
    But I took my 1st taste test this morn & it is sooooo SWEEEET!!!!! Tastes like candy! But an earthy exotic flavor at the same time..... idk but I'm STONED!!! I feel like a cow walkin through tall grass..... Udderly tickled. Thanks again everyone!!!

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Amigo! Yeah, my stretch was far from dramatic too lol. Oh well I learned somethin.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    JDU I just chopped that White Widow last night, It ended up 26" tall for a total of 8" stretch. I ended up with a couple of feet of light height adjustment left.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I grabbed a gram of Mango from the dispensary I got the plants...... Looked like a million bucks- Tasted like chemicals & fertilizer. I'll flush. & Yup dirt. Thanks & Happy Harvest to you too!

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Ain't a damn thing wierd about that. 👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X