Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Funny you said that- I just noticed a few cleaned off nodes are tryin to come back. I considered rubbing them flat but decided to let em go & take em as part of a minor defoliation when it's time?

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    I wish one of those mainliners would chip in here but I would start removing any new starts below the tops you have now.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    My concern is that if the tops are too close together they will fill in too thick as branches form. I've licked WPM so far & definitely don't wanna see it again. Especially if they're flowering!

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    I've never mainlined one but I think the idea is to have a level top. Looks pretty level so far.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! But do I need to lay them down again so that they're farther apart before they turn up & reform those tops?

• Eliot Pryor
    replied
    Looks really nice to me I think that the ends of the limbs are now tops. Good growing !!

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Yeah- I didnt know what to call the spires that will form the colas. How far apart do I need to pull/LST the branches?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Lets approach that one when you get some colas LOL

• JDU
    replied
    I swear they grew double in a week!!
    So how far apart do the colas need to be?

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Tied down & ready to grow 🚜
    Can you guess which one I did first & last? lol

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Well thank you both very kindly but I think it's the camera angle or something makin me look good lol. Once I git em tied down you'll see that while I think I have the spacing down I just can't get them to grow at the same rate & some of the colas are way stronger & growin faster than the rest.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Looking really good JDU you got a talent with the manifold.

Leave a comment:

• SirSmksAlot
    replied
    They look like they are ready to take right off. 8 like the structure. That's how I like to train mine.
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    started a topic Next batch in

Next batch in

Thai x Skunk from AMS.
    I need to tie them back down & the front one took a little shock from the transplant but I'm thinkin they look about ready to explode in those 7gal shorts & fresh soil. It tested uniformly at 6.5ph.
    I have the tops of each cloned & from the best producing mother I will trim a clone mother... if that makes sense
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X