Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I grabbed a gram of Mango from the dispensary I got the plants...... Looked like a million bucks- Tasted like chemicals & fertilizer. I'll flush. & Yup dirt. Thanks & Happy Harvest to you too!

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Ain't a damn thing wierd about that. 👍

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    I used to be pretty conscientious about flushing. But I think it might be pointless especially in dwc. Never really could tell any difference. I just quit adding nutes when I top it off so when its drinking a gallon every 2 days it doesn't take long till its flushed. I've had plants run for weeks like this. If you are in soil ? My condolences. Good growing to you !!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Go ahead if you want JDU you'll get your "racy" if you do it I think now. Let it dry out some before you put it in darkness if you do, something about " really wet pants" in darkness for 48hrs bothers me LOL I wait till they are abit on the dry side but hey " I'm a weird O"

• Korn
    commented on 's reply
    Purdy.

• JDU
    replied
    Sooo close!!! The trics are just barely starting to turn amber. I wanna start flushing now, thinking they should be around 25% turned when they've been flushed & are ready for the axe. Is that about right? (Lookin to enhance the 40% Sativa side)
    Last edited by JDU; 03-17-2020, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Haha yes... I must be so. I gotta git some Sativa dom goin. Indica during the day leads to a fat (er) lazy JD.
    So when the hairs are almost all turned start flushing? & then 3days & nights dark n dry with no fans?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    WHAT say it ain't so...............so I guess cloudy clear JDU and when most white hairs are brown not sticking straight up.

• JDU
    replied
    I guess it's getting about time to ask.... how do I know when to start flushing? When is 2wks before they're done? The tricombes start turning amber doesn't help lol. I need to know how to tell its 2wks before then. This is a 60/40 Indica so I'm gonna wanna take them down earlier & racy.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking really good JDU well done

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Those are some nice, tall colas, filling in nicely. They're going to get pretty fat soon.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Huh. The Mars Hydro throws a pretty yellow light. I ain't sayin they aren't too yellow but they sure look better with grow room glasses. I had to include a flash pic too.... I just love that sparkle!!! How do they look 6wks in? I think the yellow light makes the trics look further along than they are...?
    Last edited by JDU; 03-14-2020, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! I'm glad it didn't take over. Eliot is right: patience. Let your grow fulfill her true potential.

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    Patience. It's amazing how they fatten up towards the end. "Approaching 6 weeks " could be halfways there. She's looking healthy. Great growing !!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X