Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tumbleweed
    replied
    Reminds me of a quote I saw, "My neighbors listen to great music, whether they want to or not."

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Now that's a doobie.

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    After that good ole mindfuck that Mr.furley just put me through, I found myself asking "where's the weed at?" which reminded me of this song so I dug into a hidden stash of Darth Vader OG from last winter and played it while rolling this joint.

*Caution Rap Music*

Some Gushers terp sauce
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210114_115037.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	482090

A few drops of MAC oil

Name:	20210114_115325.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	482091

Last of the 73 micron dry ice nug run to cover all the sticky stuff

Name:	20210114_115758.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	482092

Darth Vader OG from Winter 2020's headstash

Name:	20210114_120317.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	482095

Laid it in a rolling machine to hold it while I add a few scoops of kief from my big Mendo Mulcher

Name:	20210114_121108.jpg
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	482094

Rolled up and laid in a snake from some old home made shatter I made

Name:	20210114_121502.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	482096

Time to enjoy!!!

Name:	20210114_122430.jpg
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	482097

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm @ 1:10 it looks like Great Bend Army Airfield in Kansas was perhaps the main target for a nuclear attack?

I feel like I want to be intrigued know all the lyrics but I would have to listen probably 30 times and would drive myself mad dissecting the visuals and finding more rabbit holes. I can't put myself through that at this time. I did make it through the full 8:04, I thank you for the experience and will probably find myself revisiting.

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    Man, I hadn’t thought about BST for years. Got And when I die, cranked in the headphones right now.
    Thanks.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Have to pull out the old vinyl. Just seeing the old Sabbath covers reminds me of deseeding the old brown weed of my teens and cranking out Sabbath bloody Sabbath and Master Of Reality. The good old days. Good times.

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Definitely not everyone's cup of tea on here but I'd been diggin the new(old) Mr. Bungle album.

Hippies beware, Thrash metal heads you're welcome
    https://youtu.be/LQJ6ZxOxFn0

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I saw Black Sabbath live with about 300,000 other crazy folks about 45yrs ago LOL

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    commented on 's reply
    Listen to the words of the 1st song on Black Sabbaths' Masters of Reality it will make you realize why you can't forget your first harvests surprise.

• DHART
    replied
    As newbie with no clue..I'm going with smooth Jazz mixed with gangster rap.. Trying for that smooth cool vibe with a hard core edge.

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    replied
    Yesterday I did the harvest of the Somango XXL reveg so my grow had 7 1/2 to 8 hours of Album Rock and obviously I'm currently working through section B of my rock collection. And sense I know we all came here for WEED info a picture of the harvest.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    What you say is true for me too.... there is a very definable cut-off point. Mine is around 1978?

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall he'll yes, Leslie is pure hell, he keeps his Gibson hanging low on his belly, but he can rip.AllmanBros are on everyday, always, really like TomPetty, guitarist MikeCambell, he's hell too.
    We can't get into any of the music after PearlJam, I think it must have passed away,Take good care Farmall

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I can’t believe your saying this.... that tune has been running thru my head for the last few weeks. I heard a re-run of a Howard Stern show when Jack Bruce and Leslie West did a trans-oceanic concert using this song... freakin’ fabulous.

• Poppa
    commented on 's reply
    Bit long but enjoyable. Oh hey look up there.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X