Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Haha You want your high to be loud n aggressive eh?? 😎

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Slayer!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    replied
    Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
    An hour of Tibetan bells, half an hour before and half an hour after switching from light to dark and back again. Otherwise Tibetan chants cranked up to 11. Makes for a good couchlock weed.
    WOW this is a bigger deal than I thought.

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    commented on 's reply
    Love your attitude. Life is better with music.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    An hour of Tibetan bells, half an hour before and half an hour after switching from light to dark and back again. Otherwise Tibetan chants cranked up to 11. Makes for a good couchlock weed.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I LOVE IT!!! But then I like all genres- Counrty Western/ Bluegrass is by far my fave. Music is like candy. It's all good once you throw away the (w)rapper

• Detken
    replied
    Originally posted by JDU View Post
    Wow. I didn't think anyone knew this secret & I planned to share- but it's a proven fact that plants enjoy music- especially classical chamber music. Think Tchaikovsky, Haydin & Mozart. My 3rd grade science experiment proved this. Also, when milkin cows chamber music relaxes them & encourages them to let their milk down.

I leave the TV on the xfinity music choice classical masterpieces whenever I leave & sometimes just to listen & enjoy it with them.
    Good to know, Thank You. Not sure if I can do classical music though. Just not my style.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I haven't had the radio in the room for a while now so it's usually me singing if they hear anything. Lately it's Rubberband Man, Superstition, Across 110th Street. I think I'm going to move the radio back in there today. Thanks for the reminder!
    Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 01-02-2020, 08:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Wow. I didn't think anyone knew this secret & I planned to share- but it's a proven fact that plants enjoy music- especially classical chamber music. Think Tchaikovsky, Haydin & Mozart. My 3rd grade science experiment proved this. Also, when milkin cows chamber music relaxes them & encourages them to let their milk down.

I leave the TV on the xfinity music choice classical masterpieces whenever I leave & sometimes just to listen & enjoy it with them.

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    started a topic What type of music do your plants listen too.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

I hear its good for the plants, but think its more for me. I always play music when I'm in the grow room. Todays selection was a mix of Alice Cooper.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X