Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLreef
    replied
    Pretty much my Cali reggae station on Pandora.

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    commented on 's reply
    At least you have those memories. Good times.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I was so close to getting one of John Popper's harmonicas that he threw near me but no dice. I hit the ground and was crawling through legs toward it when some lucky SOB noticed it by his foot and bent over and picked it up. I've gotten a couple drumsticks and picks and shit through the years but the one thing I really wish I had was that harmonica.

• Detken
    replied

Adding a few more from festival days. A very underrated time in rock music.

Leave a comment:

• Cocho
    replied
    In this house there's a lot of 60s and 70s music on the sound system, or music that has the same sound (more or less) as the 60s and 70s. Mainly Rock, but also a fair share Folk music and even some Pop and Disco from time to time. Depends on the mood of the people living here I guess. But since I'm not alone in this house, I too have to compromise from time to time.

According to my "Spotify charts" the groups/artists I've listened to the most are;

1. My Morning Jacket
    2. Pink Floyd
    3. Creedence Clearwater Revival
    4. Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real
    5. Led Zeppelin

If it's groovy it's groovy

- C

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    Less than 2 month later at the same venue.
    9-6-1998 KATT Fest

Brother Cane, Fixture and Waffle also played. This was another great festival, with only 2 members Local H put on the most memorable performance of the night and one of my all time fave live shows.

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    commented on 's reply
    It was a great time for music, I never mind returning to great times like that.

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    You've got me started on bands I saw live back in the late 90s, early 2000's. So many memorable bands, I'll take you guys on a ride through the last few festivals in OKC at All Sports Stadium.
    7-15-1998 H.O.R.D.E. Festival

Also there were Barenaked Ladies, Huffamoose and David Garza. KattFest is right around the corner...

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    replied
    Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
    Not a big reggae fan. I never progressed that far musically. But I do like the Police's white boy version of it.

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like fun. I really like this song. But its the only one I know by them. LOL

Plus the vid is fucking great.

• Gracey
    replied
    Dancing Days
    Last edited by Gracey; 10-05-2020, 02:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Saw them in OKC summer of '99 I think. They were good, my brother still has an autographed Fly's poster from that show on his bedroom wall. The Holiday Man cover.

• Detken
    replied
    Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    replied

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X