Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I saw Black Sabbath live with about 300,000 other crazy folks about 45yrs ago LOL

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    commented on 's reply
    Listen to the words of the 1st song on Black Sabbaths' Masters of Reality it will make you realize why you can't forget your first harvests surprise.

• DHART
    replied
    As newbie with no clue..I'm going with smooth Jazz mixed with gangster rap.. Trying for that smooth cool vibe with a hard core edge.

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    replied
    Yesterday I did the harvest of the Somango XXL reveg so my grow had 7 1/2 to 8 hours of Album Rock and obviously I'm currently working through section B of my rock collection. And sense I know we all came here for WEED info a picture of the harvest.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    What you say is true for me too.... there is a very definable cut-off point. Mine is around 1978?

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall he'll yes, Leslie is pure hell, he keeps his Gibson hanging low on his belly, but he can rip.AllmanBros are on everyday, always, really like TomPetty, guitarist MikeCambell, he's hell too.
    We can't get into any of the music after PearlJam, I think it must have passed away,Take good care Farmall

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I can’t believe your saying this.... that tune has been running thru my head for the last few weeks. I heard a re-run of a Howard Stern show when Jack Bruce and Leslie West did a trans-oceanic concert using this song... freakin’ fabulous.

• Poppa
    commented on 's reply
    Bit long but enjoyable. Oh hey look up there.

• BR2K
    replied
    For the foreseeable future - endless and endless hours of "Bea's Song", by the Cowboy Junkies. At least I change up instruments but the tremolo harmonica is my favorite...'cause I'm lazy and it's so easy to learn songs on...hopefully, the stress from my cacophony will result in a stronger bud!

Leave a comment:

• Cliffp73
    replied
    I would like to know if music has an effect on growing plants, if anyone knows? That yes there is a music that will help it grow better? Like hard rock loud or bass or classical. Or the twang from older country. I think that the sound waves could have an effect on it.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Lately been listening to Leslie West of Mountain alot, especially Theme For An Imaginary Western, great guitar tune.
    NeilYoung an CrazyHorse is everyday listening.

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    replied
    As I went down to check my grow this morning this is the first thing I heard.

Leave a comment:

• WeirdWiredWolf
    replied
    Right now my girls are subjected to whatever political radio/podcasts my mom's listening to (I get my own room and can set my tent up in a week or two!)...they're so not a fan. Our place is full-on Dem, but I think they get annoyed at her yelling at the radio.

If she's not home the plants like The Cult, SoM, Booka Shade, Tangerine Dream and a few of my ambient/gaming/anime playlists.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X