Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detken
    replied
    Originally posted by JDU View Post
    Wow. I didn't think anyone knew this secret & I planned to share- but it's a proven fact that plants enjoy music- especially classical chamber music. Think Tchaikovsky, Haydin & Mozart. My 3rd grade science experiment proved this. Also, when milkin cows chamber music relaxes them & encourages them to let their milk down.

I leave the TV on the xfinity music choice classical masterpieces whenever I leave & sometimes just to listen & enjoy it with them.
    Good to know, Thank You. Not sure if I can do classical music though. Just not my style.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I haven't had the radio in the room for a while now so it's usually me singing if they hear anything. Lately it's Rubberband Man, Superstition, Across 110th Street. I think I'm going to move the radio back in there today. Thanks for the reminder!
    Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 01-03-2020, 01:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Wow. I didn't think anyone knew this secret & I planned to share- but it's a proven fact that plants enjoy music- especially classical chamber music. Think Tchaikovsky, Haydin & Mozart. My 3rd grade science experiment proved this. Also, when milkin cows chamber music relaxes them & encourages them to let their milk down.

I leave the TV on the xfinity music choice classical masterpieces whenever I leave & sometimes just to listen & enjoy it with them.

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    started a topic What type of music do your plants listen too.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

I hear its good for the plants, but think its more for me. I always play music when I'm in the grow room. Todays selection was a mix of Alice Cooper.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X