Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    replied
    If this is true, I’m gonna need to play Inna Gadda Davida long version for the plants so they know what I expect from them

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    That test pattern noise disappeared when cable tv took over the land. In Vermont 50 yrs ago it was bedtime at 11:30 or go Canadian with the CBC network in French

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    JDU we’d get along very very well 🪕

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    We leave the tv on for the dogs...but NO SPORTS CHANNELS. They don’t like the aggression of the announcers when they get excited. On the other hand, they love Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, my girls like a fast pace and good rhythm...

• Detken
    replied
    Originally posted by Obi-Wan View Post
    My plants require a steady diet of 70’s-Current, Punk and Alternative Rock. I like to wake them up to Self Esteem by The Offspring and see what kind of mood they’re in. Sometimes they want classic Sex Pistols and sometimes they’re in the mood for a little Foo. Whatever the girls desire, I am more than happy to oblige!!
    Sounds like a good mix.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley. Then I'm sure you've heard of The Jazz Mandolin Project, Leo Kottke, Phish, Tea Leaf Green? Jam bands?
    Acid/experimental jazz is appreciable but not one of my stations.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard
    90% of the music I listen to, 80% of y'all wouldn't know or like 100% of the time.
    https://youtu.be/A2_snSkpULQ.
    I'll make you a mixed tape.

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    My plants require a steady diet of 70’s-Current, Punk and Alternative Rock. I like to wake them up to Self Esteem by The Offspring and see what kind of mood they’re in. Sometimes they want classic Sex Pistols and sometimes they’re in the mood for a little Foo. Whatever the girls desire, I am more than happy to oblige!!

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    replied
    Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
    White noise. Like a late night tv station that goes to that snow and makes that 'psckeescpdehnczdlkj' noise. Sometime a fan with bad bearings. That's stupid making weed.
    Sometimes I cry over them. Sweet, sweet, sobs of woe. I tell them I love them in sweet, sweet coos of a dove. Makes for a real introspective weed.
    Whale humping calls. Not whale mating calls. Not humpback whale calls. The moment of impact. Makes for a sweet, sweet love making weed. A hot buttered man, so to speak.
    Sneak up on them and yell 'Boo!' several times a day. Makes for a paranoid weed. I can't think of anything sweet, sweet about that.

Much passion in this lady grower. For some strange reason this song popped in my mind. Hope you like it.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I like to say good morning how ya feeling when lights go on & say goodnight and no messing around after lights out

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Nice!!! I tell mine good morning & goodnight as the lights turn on/off & how beautiful they are every day!! 😊

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    White noise. Like a late night tv station that goes to that snow and makes that 'psckeescpdehnczdlkj' noise. Sometime a fan with bad bearings. That's stupid making weed.
    Sometimes I cry over them. Sweet, sweet, sobs of woe. I tell them I love them in sweet, sweet coos of a dove. Makes for a real introspective weed.
    Whale humping calls. Not whale mating calls. Not humpback whale calls. The moment of impact. Makes for a sweet, sweet love making weed. A hot buttered man, so to speak.
    Sneak up on them and yell 'Boo!' several times a day. Makes for a paranoid weed. I can't think of anything sweet, sweet about that.

Leave a comment:

• Detken
    commented on 's reply
    Rock on my brother.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Generic Mr.furley. You can do better than that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X