Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Farmall we been empty nesters for many years. We've loved dogs since we were both kids. Our kids had a dog throughout there lives. I can't have a home without a dog or 2. Each set has lived well beyond what we thought they would. We've have only twice on vacations been without our dogs, both of us felt like we were lost without them. We don't go anywhere now without them. They are well mannered, calm dogs love kids and other nice dogs. I love cats also just haven't replaced our old Ernie yet, but that's on my list gotta get another mouser maybe 2. We been having issues with mice our dogs can't "creep" quite enough LOL

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Its the chill that gives her away :-)

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall So long and thanks for all the fish.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Dabber got high for the first time, last night, confirmed. Buddy Robert and I were passing his old school brass pipe, blowing clouds. Dabber was between us and getting smoke redirected to her face from the front door breeze. Her ears started going back all Yoda and junk and she came over, nestled against my thigh, and went to sleep. I have to say she wasn't right for the rest of the day. It's funny but I feel a little guilty. I mean, I gave her cheese once and she always expects I'm going to drop a piece.
    Oh! By the adoption paperwork from Guadalajara, Dabber is officially 2. Too bad that whole accidentally getting her high thing happened yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Dabber does the same thing when I have my tent open and the LED on. I thought it was a tanning thing.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Take franny w/ you!!!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Guarding her master's flock!!! Whatta super dog!!

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Funny you would say that...My wife and I had been empty nesters for about 6 months when we were talking about going away for the weekend and when we were talking we said " and what do we do about F-R-A-N-N-Y" the dog turned around in our direction with a snap of her head as if she knew everything!

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Oh ya. I saw vids of that dog and was totally amazed. Even when the test was done by a total stranger that the dog was unfamiliar with.
    Wife and I are back to spelling out words like when our kids were little. And I’m starting to think the dog is already learning how to spell 🤣

• Farmall
    replied
    Don’t know if you’ve seen the 60 minutes story on a 80+ yr old retired professor who wanted to see how his dog could learn and he taught this border collie the difference between 85 different toy and colors and when he ask his dog to get the SMALL BLUE BALL or the Orange Stick,the dog knew every item. IT was remarkable.

Leave a comment:

• MDR
    commented on 's reply
    malamutes are different than a husky right?

• Farmall
    replied
    Hahaha... good dog...good dog!

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Showing off her herding skills. She’s managed to keep all those green things in the tent from getting away. 🤣🤣

Click image for larger version

Name:	F193F0F1-EAEE-48C9-89FA-B6F170590C21.jpeg
Views:	539
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	350274Click image for larger version

Name:	56E9EE8B-71AD-4F3C-9B2B-98B06C682363.jpeg
Views:	530
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	350275

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall So I arrive at the conclusion that Cannabis cultivators make very good animal caretakers.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Well yes, her eyes are a little bloodshot...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X