No announcement yet.

Organic Grow-Barneys Farm; Red Diesel & Peyote Critical Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pagan have you been hit with any of these massive heat waves over there? It's been 25 degrees F below our normal this year.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Spidermite For my area it went to 90f (I`m having to convert these as I only think in Celsius but when I went to pick my mum up it was around 97 her neck of the woods. Now that slaughtered me as my preferred Summer temp is around 74f. Add on her man hating indoor cat-so windows couldn`t be thrown wide-and man alive it was hot. Anyway, last week was hell and the night time was a nightmare. Remember we`re not set up for this so train tracks bent, cables came down, water pipes burst and there were a lot of pissed up dust ups. I had 2 cop cars, an ambulance and 20-30 angry people in the road outside my house the other night and that was interesting. We had this mega lightning storm with a low constant rumbling going on during one night-that was pretty cool. Now there`s just peeling skin floating in the air outside from everyone`s burnt lobster coloured bodies

• MeestaFeesha
      MeestaFeesha commented
      Editing a comment
      That's nuts, I wouldn't have considered infrastructure going down due to those temps!

The rest of that post, 🤘😂. The hell happened outside your house though? (Don't need to say)

Had to throw this one out there. The best of the best if you liked Metal

Comment

Or this one which is my ringtone for all my friends.

Comment

PaganRich i'm gonna do this just for you....I'm going to chop the arm off my Barney's critical kush I got going outdoors today and clone her. I'm sorry that I don't have smart phone to show you a pic of her but she is stunning.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like Weed Serial Killers Anonymous
      Last edited by PaganRich; 07-29-2019, 03:01 PM.

That's me blame it on Terrentino it's a wack wack on the ladies out in the garden. And their not missing their arms one bit, just loving the extra room

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

PaganRich we miss you around these parts when you arent here. Headspace or not I try to talk here. I may come off as an asshat or an asshole due to my issues from time to time but I'm here.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Spidermite That is a very nice statement mate and I really appreciate that-thank you mate. Funnily enough, after nattering to you about Black Widow and thinking I`m posing a question to the Forum

I have family visiting here at present so it`s been a bit different from usual however I do love my Vipars. Temps have been up in the near 30`s and under HPS`s a grow would`ve been impossible but with fans moving air throughout the house and slightly opened windows (A house cat came along as well-a man hating house cat at that-swear it flicks the V`s at me when no one`s looking) I`m managing the temps at a very reasonable 28-29C in veg-bloody cat`s just walked past and scowled at me as I`m typing, won`t be when I nail it to the front door-anyway, did some light non feed compost tea watering today and a neem spray over the leaves. Grows going well so far...
      Pic 1 is the Red Diesel
      Pics 2 & 3 show the Peyote Crit...Now here I`ve done some light trimming and structuring. Usually I grow around 11-12 colas or to put it more accurately, that is my aim however I`m wanting to see how these lights work so I will stay around the 8 mark til I get an angle on them. Due to space I will be adding frames to help control width eventually

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal I used to run the exhaust hot air into my house with my 600 HPS` during winter but these Vipars-though still producing heat- prob means I`m going to have to put the heating on this year...that will be strange. Running these Vipars is making my house hot for sure but I`m low on weed so no real option but next year I`m shutting down from June to mid Aug. I have a 4 x 8 tent but run the 2 Vipars close together to cover 4 x 6 worth of space and I wondering with the lights closer (10" space between the 2) whether there is a `combined` build up of heat...something to mull over I suppose. Hope you`re well

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin good, pagan!!!!

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup Phew, seems a lifetime after that text-this is good shit

Hahaha, the opposite of my feline. Looking good bud! Very healthy/happy looking beauties.

On another note, you (your avatar) popped into my head yesterday. I have some 'D-Wreck' glass, skull and bones with a crown. Brought the tube and bowl out for a friend to use, probably right up your alley though! I'll get a pic then next time.
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        MeestaFeesha Do you know mate, I really like that...thank you for taking the time to do that-appreciated

• MeestaFeesha
        MeestaFeesha commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll let you know once I find a new one, 🤔😉.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you

Peyote Critical Kush...Topped twice now, one more to go soon and that will be it-bit of structure then just left til flip. Put her into a 20litre pot and added a frame at 6" odd above soil to help with structure and support...do like LEDs....reckon 6 weeks more in veg til I get her roughly where I want her

Comment

Peyote Critical Kush (Pics 1-2)
        Red Diesel (Pics 3)
        Both coming along okay. Cos of recent temps they have only been under the veg setting under the Vipars but now as it`s cooler I`ve added the bloom setting. Thanks again to Spidermite for valuable info on the Vipars-cheers mate, much appreciated.
        My main mistake was topping at the 3rd node roughly-should have just left a central stem upto the frame then manifold but later grows will reflect

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like my vipers Pagan

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal I do, colours, smell...lack of heat...with you there

Here is what you can look forward to. This is at 5 weeks flower. We seem to like the same strains.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          That's gonna be one sticky scissor, I love it

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          desertdan man, just screaming health...lovely grow double D, you`re certainly on a roll mate. Thank you for showing mate-appreciated

Hi Pagan thought I might try blow your mind with this. Outdoor peyote critical photo at night. Was 105 degrees f today. I braved rattlesnakes, gila monsters, tarantulas, scorpions,skunks,black widows and badgers to get this at night. She is at 5 week flower.

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          desertdan Absolutely beautiful mate and I can even say we have badgers over here. What the hell is a gila monster? I`m assuming it`s not cute and cuddly and a play on words kinda thing...that Peyote is definitely a thing of beauty. Now that will be a good smoke

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          I put a pic of gila monster in earlier post on this thread.

Funny how we brave the elements and critters to grow our weed but I wouldn't walk in certain city neighborhoods at dark.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Today has been the weekly Neem foliar day...bit of a pain but rather preventative than for mite treatment so can`t complain.
          Peyote Critical Kush( Pics 1-2) No more topping, just structure into position then vertical til roughly 18" above soil ( 12" roughly above frame) and robust defol then Flip
          Red Diesel (Pics 3-4) Final topping and will do the same as above.
          Both are trundling along nicely-

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            PaganRich MeestaFeesha I'm no castrator, gents!!! Now Pagan is trying to disarm me with compliments so that I'll give in to his arguments in support of those barbaric and brazenly broken British spelling rules. And although I respect Pagan and feel deep affection for him, one has to stand one's ground because he is cunning and persistent in his efforts to impose pure anarchy on the new and improved American way of spelling.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup I am wearing my codpiece...do your worst

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            PaganRich You're wearing a fish?????

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X