No announcement yet.

Organic Grow-Barneys Farm; Red Diesel & Peyote Critical Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is outstanding Pagen you are a true poet in sheet metal clothing. May the toenail fall off of those who kick the cod piece, just a powerful read
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Red Diesel-Well, she`s out for the chop now, a good speckling of amber and an afternoon to kill with the BBC`s Sounds of the 60`s blasting away in the background, trimming ahead. I overwatered her halfway through flowering. Reckon this acted as a flush to the compost tea nutes and caused lockout which made her draw upon her leaves earlier than expected. I did have the lights at 18 inches and that may have been a bit too close so trying around 20 now to see how that fares-might not-hard to read...smells beautiful, coated in trichs and is sticky as hell so all in all, I`m a happy camper

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations, my good fellow!!! Jolly well done!!!!! Lovely colas!!!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich beautiful mate.
      Have a great Thanksgiving, if you Pagans, have one, lol
      Hope you and your daughter, are doing great!!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Very well thank you mate...we don`t do Thanksgiving but we should considering we dumped those uptight stuffy Puritans your way...merry festive day to you and yours my friend and hope it`s a good `un

Doing great here Pagan finally got rain get rid of the fog. I just want top shelf smoke LOL and for it to look like it. I have 2 450vipraspector they are pretty much kept at same height. I just raise or lower planters put up on blocks or risers. Right now i'm in the switch 12/12 x 10days. Top of plants are 25" from light. 4x4x7 tent. They are stretching but no preflower that I see yet, but the smell is getting stronger that's how I judge that preflower is close. Top once LST and tied arms down. I'm trying to only keep 8 or less cola stems it's gonna get tight so up against the tent wall maybe? All those ferts. sound good to me, I'm out of fish/guano so i'm going to town see if I can get my hands on some, hydro shop is highter than a cats ass!! LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal It has rained here pretty much now, every day for 6 sodding weeks and grey, overcast desolation the remainder plus it`s mild....I`d love fog at moment just for a change...thank you for above Orb-I`ve got the 2 x 1200`s at 24 but with you at 25 I`m gonna watch `em closely for bleaching...hope you and yours are mellow

Last post for this grow....Peyote came out alright though lights were too close but I learnt from this and have to say, oily as hell and smells bloody nice....the buds I`ve grown under these lights from another Peyote have tasted orgasmic-like essential oils mixed with earth, coffee, mint and fruit and a kick that staggers you like a double handed battle axe crashing into your shield in a shieldwall...I went to get some Haagen Dazs down the road and man alive, I felt like Hannibal crossing the Alps-what a slog though luckily I didn`t have any pissed off elephants near me....here she`s out of tent and what I do now is leave her out for a day or two then chop....I`ve noticed this additional stress can, on some strains like Bud Bud BT, further increase bud size...not for all and I have absolutely no idea as to why or whether this is indeed provable or whether to much Haagen Dazs is deluding me thoughts through too much sugar...who knows...anyway, she is done and remains my all time fav strain....card`s Click image for larger version

Name:	20191128_112044.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	353016Click image for larger version

Name:	20191128_121148.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	353017Click image for larger version

Name:	fbd1cc0900b8ea4f940b0b9ef43e9ea9.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	353018 a nod to a close mate from here

Comment

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      good looking bud, bud , looking forward to the next grow!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Gorilla Breath mate and you to duckman ...thank you mate-appreciated

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that card! Lmao

Have a safe walk about Pagen you have a excellent harvest and a peaceful day.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X