No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First is my own strain Rincon gold. 2. Plants and helper/guard 3. Deli friend left wild Thai right 4. Acapulco gold 5. cookies gelato bud 6. Deli friend buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful as usual there desertdan. How cold is it getting overnight for you now? Low 50's f here suppose to be a heavy rain for sat. & sun. first rain for months.

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      61 this morning. Hope for mid 50s next week. still will be 90s in day.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like your work Dan 🤙🏻

A couple of buds for ya, to start your day and get your harvesting juices flowing… 😉

Comment

Uploading pics was A LOT easier today. Thanks, GWE.
      GWE, you guys are helpful above and beyond. I’ve learned so much reading- and re-reading- your site. My last (and, really, first) two years growing have produced, I’m told, “the best weed I’ve ever smoked”. That’s saying something since those saying it have been toking for over 40 years.
      So, Thank you for all you do and have done for us growers. You really are the best!
      Last edited by Rocmonkey; 09-16-2021, 12:07 PM. Reason: Changed ‘yoking’ to ‘toking’

Comment

I think this NL auto is about ready.

2X4X6 Quictent
        1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
        600w LED (80)
        1000w LED (180)
        2 X Viparspectra P-1000
        2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
        6" battery/usb fans
        Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
        GH trio with Calimagic
        Lung room humidifier
        3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
        ArmorSi, kelp when needed
        Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
        Northern Lights auto
        (Seedsman)
        auto 00 Kush
        (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
        2x Northern lights auto
        1 auto 00 Kush
        1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
        Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Rocmonkey
          Rocmonkey commented
          Editing a comment
          WOW! She’s a beauty Queen. If looks mean anything you’re gonna love taking her for a spin. 👍😉

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Third pic is awesome

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          In the spirit of Talk like a Pirate Day, thanks ye mateys and I hoist a grog and a doob to ya, aaaarrggh!!!

Looks ripe to me catfish. How's it smell?
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          You know. 😉

Sour Diesel, another rescue project. Was about a foot tall and prematurely flowered when my neighbor tried to throw it away. Now, a nice squatty little bush that has hit her stride.

Comment

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. Throw it over here.

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing wrong with that! She looks like great. You gonna have enough time this season for her to finish up? Not sure about your geographic location.

• soonboomer
          soonboomer commented
          Editing a comment
          Finishing is my biggest concern. First freeze usually hits here the last week of October. I'm heavy dosing her with bloom nutes, so with a little luck we might get there.

Ok, so after all things considered. 16 jars from a plant viewed by me as a failure was a bit wrong.

ATF Curing in the closet waiting on Bruce.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0477.JPG
Views:	599
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	537025
        Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          WooHoooo!!

• Floopydoop
          Floopydoop commented
          Editing a comment
          BU2B think I send a message, not sure. Yeah it looked great until I screwed up with the reveg and pH, it was downhill from there. Doubt much of it's mature but haven't set up the tripod yet. If she swelled for another month, I couldn't imagine the yields. Probably won't grow again here due to heat. Think it was too much for a cooler weather strain.

Originally posted by Floopydoop View Post
        Ok, so after all things considered. 16 jars from a plant viewed by me as a failure was a bit wrong.

ATF Curing in the closet waiting on Bruce.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0477.JPG Views:	33 Size:	1.68 MB ID:	537025
        Floopydoop,
        I don’t understand hardly anything you said (I’m a Newbie grower) but it all sounds amazing. Hope I can learn to speak that language one day. 👍
        Last edited by Rocmonkey; 09-17-2021, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Ace1973
          Ace1973 commented
          Editing a comment
          Floopydoop what flavor crayons?

• Floopydoop
          Floopydoop commented
          Editing a comment
          Ace1973 Lots of my marine buddies say the red ones are the best. I prefer chocolate (not marine, squid here)

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          well you have to be a good squid to have Marine buddies lol

My girls need a proper parent. Report me to the appropriate officials. Supposed to have a dr appt this morning, it got changed to this afternoon, it messed up my sleep and my daylight training plans. I topped WT and WW#1 5 or 6 days ago. They got watered and pinned down to try to figure out what I was going to do with them yesterday morning, an hour before I had to leave for my infusion. I bought safety pins yesterday before I came home. Now they all need topping and training. I didn't crop or pretty-up the pics. Thankful that I used a hot soil or I couldn't have gotten them watered that fast yesterday morning.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          no worries they are at that can survive on there own for a little while stage take care of yourself

Clone grow review- 7 weeks from flip.

Name:	2021-9-18-1A.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	884.6 KB
ID:	537201Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-9-18-5A.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	537202

Name:	2021-9-18-2A.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	478.5 KB
ID:	537203
        Chocoloupe getting close.

Name:	2021-9-18-3A.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	868.7 KB
ID:	537204Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-9-18-4A.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	454.5 KB
ID:	537205

RP-1 Getting there, but still needs time. Anticipation...
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          I grew Chocolope once, the buds were super dense and the jar smelled like tootsie-rolls. Unfortunately, I left all those buds whole and the whole harvest molded on me. Tried 1 sample joint. I need to run this strain again

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I could bottle this aroma from down wind. Waiting for harvest time. Antici............................................ .................pation.

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Well done! Those really look nice.

Name:	20210918_140908.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	537281
        It's been 5-6 weeks for the banana kush autoflower on the left. No sign of sex or flowering. All my previous autos started showing sex between 18-25 days. Could it be a photoperiod that got mixed up at the seed bank?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Give it a week more, some are just late.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Patience. I had one take 50 days

First try at the AutoPot system. She was unintentionally vegged 12wks so I’m giving her the tent and giving PPP a go. Stripped and flipped this evening. She’s currently 24” tall (soil to canopy) and nearly 48” in diameter

Updating with a day after pic and a pic of a White Widow in another tent. I have the reservoir elevated 2ft off the ground and split between two tents on opposite ends of a 12ft wide room
        Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 09-19-2021, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Yep! That’s what’s inside that little box at the base of the plant. I believe it allows 1.5” to flood in, completely drain out then it refills so it’s basically a flood and drain system. This girls drinking close to 2 gallons a day, no way I’d water her that much by hand

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Where does it drain to, what triggers the drain?

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          The plant consumes it all, so it’s basically the drain.

here's a question My son in-law not my favorite , keeps asking me for more hash originally I gifted him with a ounce of bud a bag of duff and probably a gram of hash ,now that he has gone though the weed he says that just the hash helps him sleep ,he asked if he could buy some and I said I have no idea what its worth (the last hash I bought was in the 70s)and let it go but it got my curiosity up so does anyone have any idea what its worth
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Flatlander
          Flatlander commented
          Editing a comment
          Most dispensaries In Illinois sell water extracted (old school) hash for $10-40 a g, and chemically extracted for $20-80.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Flatlander Are you a fellow Illinoisan? When I first bought hash at the dispo in 2016 it was $40/gram. I was disappointed with it.

OJH - I would only trade or barter. If I could find someone to help me with a few things around here I'd give them a plant and a light.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks all and no I have no intention of selling anything ,its real hard to trade for something if you don't know what its worth, Like I said the last time I bought hash was in Naples and it was about 14 dollars for a mil stick about a finger length , I think its pretty interesting how much weed has changed in price since the 70s and hash is still pretty close to what it was , Floopydoop funny how the jars never seem to come home . my niece brings half dozen small fancy jars when she is in need smart girl lol

The realt purdy one is a mimosa orange punch. Pics don’t do it justice. The other 2 are blue sunset sherbet and pineapple chunk.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          They’re all lookin real purdy👍🏻

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely chunk. Nice!

Heck yeah looks intoxicating.
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X