• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230410_133308A.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	593397
    Here is the start of this year's grow. Due to circumstances beyond my control I am late starting this year. I will see if things go well.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Starting late and snow in the background of the pic. You must be doing it tough there

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Ckbrew i don't see you being late to start seeds. Shoot i still think were kinda early in Oregon but i kinda made a plan LOL . Growing old bag seed along with some fems so i was thinking of doing a 12/12 on those reg. seeds but i'm not sure i want to hassle with the reveg. So i'm starting more and i've even just purchased more fem seed hybrids from New420guy. I may chuck another fem seed out there too. Most mine are indica dominant so hopefully won't hit the raining fall.

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Snow, BRRRRR. Lived in the Dakotas for 2 years, finally found a road.

Hey folks. I was talking automated 2x4 last post.

I have an opportunity to grab a brand new never used 2x4 flood table.

Anyone use flood and drain? I could use advice

Comment

Here's mine SoOrbudgal at 7 days above ground. Perfectly normal. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230410_173121079_HDR.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	593438
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh?! I had never heard of the freak show until I read about it on here Weird as hell.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine is abby-normal

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine is abby-normal

Getting a little nervous. Plants praying like this last night. Turned light down to 80%. Praying again today. They look healthy but I'm afraid of burning them. Click image for larger version

Name:	20230411_194306.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	6.21 MB
ID:	593486
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      How far away are the lights? A simple test I use, place your hand under lights with palm down. Feel the heat on the back of your hand. Start about 2 feet away and slowly move your hand closer to the light. You will notice a point where the heat from the lights suddenly increases, about 12-18 inches. This is about the closest you want the lights to be above the plants.

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Ones in the back are reaching a little. Nice color, lighter green. strain characteristic?

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      They are 18 -20 inches from the light. The strain is lmfao. I haven't been able to find much info on it. One is a lighter shade of green then the others. Not sure why. They all have the same water and nute schedule.

Flowering Week 3 Day 1
    Click image for larger version  Name:	E457D0E7-0A38-45ED-9C3A-6AFE1EB45B37.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.83 MB ID:	593499

Comment

Pic 1 HCP x GTH F1
      Pic 2 Col Purp Landrace
      Pic 3 Berryfreak X Santa Marta Col Gold
      Pic 4, 5, 6, TT1.​​
      I did a tad bit of top dressing, egg shell, oyster shell, wood ash, blood meal 10-0-0, bone meal 0-12-0, muriate of potash 0-0-60. Never used this 0-0-60 stuff before, easy does it! [edit] Also pelleted sulfur, pelleted dolomite lime, and Epsom salt[/edit] And plant 1 got it 4 lower limbs removed. Plant 3 got tied over, more to come. Looks like the freak cross is not going to be freaky, I have read its a recessive gene. The babies are almost big enuf for me to get pics of.
      Oh ya the onions are doing well also, LOL.
      Last edited by Rwise; 04-12-2023, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh what joy seeing someone playing in the dirt right now. Need a float tube to get around my yard an garden area right now, so sick of rain.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        My old ass cantadew melon seeds are popping! Tomato is up also, and 1 I cloned from last year (its not pretty it took sunburn on all the LED growth). I think I'll try some green beans. Wild onions have been up for some time, scrambled eggs and wild green onions yum yum! When I dropped the seeds the earth worms were already at the surface. I could use some of that rain that your getting to much of!

The girls are getting big. Going to clone and take the 6 photos out into another tent to flower Click image for larger version

Name:	20230412_111444.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	5.48 MB
ID:	593529
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good. You've got a few tents?

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 2 - 4x4x7
        1- 2x4x6
        1- 2x2x4

I only use 4x4's right now (only one until I move these over)

Lifted purple urkle and Critical mass another 2 inches to even out the canopy..G-13 decided to stretch another 5. So i wrapped her tall stems with wire and super cropped them without actually doing any damage. I have 20 inches to the light and another 5 inches to spare if needed. This is one time i wish a plant would stop growing.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL that's what ya get for being so good to them !! They are gonna be monsters, i sure like those strains. Got me some new420guy seeds coming with indica hybreds. They have the purple kush & purple punch with critical mixed into them. Keep us posted those sure look great.

Day 49 of flower
      I call this one 'Old Rusty'
      Just starting to frost up, buds healthy, top leaves look dead but holding on very well and still viable, bottom leaves a beautiful healthy green

Name:	20230414_211136.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	593679

Name:	20230414_210931.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	593677 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230414_210834.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	593678
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

And some eye candy

Name:	20230414_211030.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	593682 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230414_211022.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	593681 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230414_211103.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	593683
        Attached Files
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Plucked...
          Nute tank problem back...either off nutes or incompatible calmag suppliment or rainwater issue but not likely that

Name:	20230414_234329.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	593699

Comment

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice crop you have there

• Mollisol
            Mollisol commented
            Editing a comment
            They look great.

Week one of flower done, 8 or 10 more should do it 😎

Light defol , and some last training on the tall tops while I can. They’ll get a tea as well once it’s finished brewing.
          These are all Sativas so expecting a good stretch don’t want to run out of space🤞
          KIS mix organic living soil from Black Sallow soils in 7gal. pots
          Black Swallow Organic Bloom mix top dress before flower.
          Reusing soil with Black Swallow nutrient pack between grows
          Maybe some compost teas
          Blumat watering system
          Microbial Mass and other microbial boosters(Wallace)
          3x4x6’ tent
          Photontek 465wpro
          6” AC Infinity outdoor air in and out, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, oscillating fan.
          Inkbird controllers heat/humidity​

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            Good time to CLONE?

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            What's going on with the top left plant in the 3rd pic? It's not looking really sativaish

• Smallgrow
            Smallgrow commented
            Editing a comment
            I will do one more light defol in 10 days approx flower week 3. I’m in living soil and I’m trying out less defol this time

Yes there’s definitely clones available but I won’t take any. Haven’t tried that yet I like strain shopping and seed popping 😎

That plant has been behaving weirdly, it developed serious “preflowers” in veg under 18/6 and now that I’ve flipped it’s really ahead. Believe it or not the back left and front right are the same strain from the same seed pack. It must be some level of hybrid.
            The back right and front left are also the same, just goes to show how different each plant can be,even in the same environment and with identical treatment

Rainbows 🌈 start here

Name:	20230416_212122.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	593793

Comment

Week Four of Flowering starts today. Shot this morning just before lights on … ✌️

Name:	3273B3C2-C24E-4FDA-B1E5-37B0197C0EEC.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	593946

Comment

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              nice work

• Going2fast
              Going2fast commented
              Editing a comment
              What flavor you running there hydro master? Obviously a photo. Beautiful.

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              This is Frankensteins Daughter: developed by grouchyoldman & the Frank N Beans Team. Hilda Phenotype - a feminized S1 of Frankenstein (a cutting only plant - 20+ years & 16 strains)
              Last edited by BU2B; 04-19-2023, 01:54 AM.

Bessie Cake auto growing in a coffee can. Just got her 3rd treatment of sts. C'mon girl show me your balls. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230418_161039434_HDR.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	3.22 MB
ID:	593981 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230418_161131566.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	593982
            keeping it green with the soil thing
            love me some frosty autos
            braap
            BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
            Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
            the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
            blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X