No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah! Was going to take pics but it all ended up in the freezer for brownies. Not enough to trim.

On advice from a buncha peeps here, and the seedbank where I got the seeds.....took off the 2 main colas on ATF (too early flower).

They were too full of budsites to trim, David at Holimoli told me to take em off completely and the rest of the plant will be fine.

My poor tops.

All cold and alone in the freezer. Sticky as hell, probably make a good batch of coconut oil eventually.
    Trying a Bruce Banner and an Alaska Thunderfuck this year outdoors in So Cal. ATF is marked with the orange bag in my pics.

Fox Farms Happy Frog (5 cu ft each), in very sandy soil.
    Using molasses for the mycos
    Silica Blast
    and General Hydroponics Grow/Bloom

Crushed up chewable Vit C tabs to kill the chloramines. 30 minutes to clean a 5 gallon pail fresh from the hose.

Comment

heres the rest of the green house girls first up my 2nd purple punch, not sure of the 2nd pic every time I enlarge to check tag it sends me back to a blank post, so. I'll go with what I know the 3rd is a grand daddy purple, 4th is Alien Gorilla Glue ,5th is my Zombie death fuck and the 6th is a second grand daddy purple maybe lol

if I dont kill them it should be a great grow ,partly I think is because I have the top on the green house but not the sides it protected them from the last 15 days of rain ,if you enlarge some pics you will see white blotches this is the silver Bullitt (sulfur from key to life) not WPM

The second picture is of a really strange clone of Black berry dream ,the clone had roots but just would grow like a month of not doing anything so I dumped her out of the pot and she had amazing roots so I stuck her back in the pot and about 2 weeks later she perked up with some new growth 3 main branches started at the same node I tried to manifold her she wanted none of that and split her trunk so I wrapped her up and let her go shes still smaller that everything else but hey I love my BBD
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

25 days since the flip to 12/12. Coming along nicely. And I’m already confident enough to say I’m going to get the 500g again, just from the tent. What an awesome summer !

hope everyone is happy, stoned and enjoying the summer ! We are having 40 Celsius these days.

ohh yea I thought it would be fun to throw in a picture of two plants from the outside. Sherbet queen auto in a 20 liter pot, all naturally grown. And one of my feminized Cookies Gelato in a 40 liter pot.
        Size matter if you ask me 🤣
        Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 07-15-2021, 03:45 PM.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Here's my ugly NL Runt auto. Never overheated nor too close to lights, it's too short. The browning tips started a while ago, long before One late watering fairly recently. If it didn't have a stem the palm batt w/vape cart would be taller. I've removed the plant hooks, the inside is really green. I placed the phone w/macro lens steadily atop the two top buds in focus and took pics w/o touching the phone. Oh, it's 3 Months, 3 Days old here.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: Wild Thai sativa photoperiod, 3 White Widow Fast Fem photos

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG where's my water bong

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal - I don't know whether to chop the whole plant, clean out the middles and hang it, see if the buds wrap around the stem like a Thai stick. A one-wrapper plant. On my Lemon below, would your chop the top buds and let the bottoms go longer? Start flushing the minis and give Chewy the usual feed/watering?

Seedsman Lemon auto freebie, 3 Months, 3 Days old. Some yellowing from the recent late watering, it's known to not get many amber trichs, if at all. The 3-4 bigger top buds have darkening pistils, lower buds not as ripe. Macro pics of bud, tops.

Comment

It's hard to accurately give an age to NL Chewy. Bean dropped on 4/20; 4/23 twins were born. On May the 4th I culled one twin, four days later the cat ate some top leaves, a branch and FIMMED her at node 4. I'm calling it 10 weeks old. Hopefully the new light will help it grow large, hard sticky buds.
          Last edited by Puglover1; 07-16-2021, 05:17 AM. Reason: Added another pic

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Had to throw a like on all three lol

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            MeEasy Hehehe Chewy is winning the palm vape challenge

Snip, snip, snip...4 hours of trimming. Ill finish trimming up the buds when they dry. White Lights auto from 420newguyseeds.com. Some of the shortest plants I've grown. Luckily every branch was filled with super tight/packed buds. They definitely weren't monsters but I hoping what they lack in size, they make up in quality.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            That is a decent haul from them little gals. I think your gonna like it

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I dry in a completely different way so its always a pleasure to see buds hanging like that thanks for the smile

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 how do you dry? I like hearing different methods..
            Right now I have the buds hanging in the tent, lights out. 70°f, 52% - 55% rh. Hoping I can dry them for around a week or so before I start to cure them.

Harvested my wedding cake auto this morning got more than what I was expecting considering I didnt do much with her.Smelling good now just the wait

Comment

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Thats a great haul Driller! Nice and frosty.

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks SoOrbudgal. Hey PLreef I posted my pic then I SAW yours jeez makes mine look like babys first grow LOL. Very nice harvest pal

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking forward to my wedding cake photo yours looks yummy

40 days into flowering. Bag seed. Not entirely sure the lineage, lol. Taken to calling it B2 Bomber because of the way it comes on. Nothing... nothing... then BAM - out of the blue you're wrecked.

Anyway, just doing a test run of all the new equipment and setup, looking for potential problems before I start the good seeds; Blue Cookies and White Banner

Thanks for stopping by!
          Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            For bag seed its looking great

So the LSD auto that I saw some bud rot on and chopped came in weighing 36 grams dried not bad for an auto , I think ill stick to growing autos with my photos in the spring /summer grows .I like getting new weed in June/july that only costs what the seeds were
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly why i do it with the autos oldjarhead100 once you get to know them autos it's nice to harvest 3months or less if we treat them good.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice, over an ounce of LSD. That was my plan with autos in summer. I think Lemon's top buds will be chopped soon, it'll be nice to smoke something new. I resisted a dispensary trip for some South Beach flower, I need to look for those seeds.

I admit I have been growing this same strain for 5 years, but it was just random bag seeds. Probably helped that I've naturally selected only the biggest and most vigorous plants that produce seed to carry on from year to year - and that this is the first time I've grown it inside so it has perfect conditions. But I'm looking forward to a whole new grow using bonafide, proven genetics.

Comment

A bit behind here, and it seems the faster I go the behinder I get. Cut down 4 WTBs this week, a few amber mostly milky, 2 went the the other person growing with me, and I hung 2. Man I thought I had trimmed these girls, damn there a a lot of leaf yet! Clip clip clip, and seeds rolling out, ready for next spring! I did not have time to make them all pretty, back to clipping, oh wait need to go out and do the morning look see first.

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure why but some pictures open off of my screen and I can't see them. What I can see of it looks surprisingly nice for buds full of seeds

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              These will have a few seed, mostly on preflowers, and those are falling off.

Hey Rwise bet you get alot of volunteers in that pot?
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes but they dont live long as the top of the soil dries out very fast, and its hot and humid here, I water almost daily.

Emerelda on Week 3 day 1 of flowering. DarkStar eXtreme

Click image for larger version

Name:	5D669727-B8C2-447E-9CFA-606CDDE1667D.jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	525921Click image for larger version

Name:	71267327-137C-4EB4-B8E5-6F273F059F09.jpeg
Views:	104
Size:	3.26 MB
ID:	525922Click image for larger version

Name:	433AAF49-03BC-424F-BFBB-A4E2A2CFC691.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	525923
            Get personal HELP from the OG Group Sign up for the GWE Newsletter and find out How to Get HELP with your plant(s) as Quickly as possible

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jeebus.

You just motivated me to go feed/water Chewy, and give something to The Two Dwarves.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              shes starting time for the week 3 defole theres a few hours of work

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 I've been waiting on you to show up so you can prop your foot up and we'll drag her out into the middle of the room and go to town on her. A few bowls from the waterpipe and we should be done

I put some yellow tape at the tallest point of the plant so I could show growth ,Ill try red today lol I will mention the bamboo pieces the tape is on are 4 feet in length and there's a couple of plants close to the top

I wish the sun would come out for a few days this month its rained every day but one to bad the North east and North west couldn't swap some days at least these girls are not getting rained on

Comment

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow! That is a nice sight. knock it off! How am I ever supposed to make a decision about moving into your basement if you keep doing stuff like this? I guess it's green house in the summer, basement in the winter.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              That's one great looking hoop house oldjarhead100 your taking good care of these and it shows. I sure hope you get to harvest these beauties without much WPM for your area.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X