No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girls today... first amber pistils on Bella, and Beatrix isnt far behind... Marjorie is growing well!!
    Current Project - 1 Kali Mist (Kali), 1 Northern Lights (Jeaneau) and 1 Pineapple Express (Pennsyltucky)
    Growing all in CocoCoir (2/3 CoCo:1/3 Perlite)
    Dyna Grow and Bloom Nutrients with CalMag in 6.0pH
    Tent 1 - 4x4x6' with 1 Viparspectra XS4000
    Tent 2 - 2x4x5' with 2 each KingLED 1000 (growing Ghost Peppers! 🌶)
    6x18" Filter w/ 6" 390CFM fan to exhaust, 4" 190CFM Inlet
    Typical Temps 72-82F, RH 20-35%

Comment

• VBBassBlue
      VBBassBlue commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, oldjarhead100 ... will do... I'm curious as well. That pot was experimental.. I wanted to use the long sides to tie down to, and then, being the first grow, didn't realize that the nodes grow at 90 degree angles. Lots of lessons learned so far!! Marjorie's about 24" tall, so my guess is that the root ball has filled the pot, but we'll find out for sure in another month or two...
      Last edited by VBBassBlue; 07-12-2021, 05:45 AM.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I too am curious about that long narrow 'window box' pot. I used those to grow strawberries for a few years. Your plants look great!

• VBBassBlue
      VBBassBlue commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 Thanks!

I took the opportunity of a day with out rain to go out and look at the woods grow ,glad I did these balls were right in the middle of the grow so they would of pollinated it all, the strain was called the black it came from 420newguy seeds and was supposed to be feminized ,Ill have to send Paul a Picture lol then I spent a few hours in the green house spreading out the girls and I got to my LSD auto and saw some bud rot ,it wasn't their Saturday so I chopped her down she weighed in at 175 grams wet ,so she should give me 1.5 ounces dry and about 1/4 ounce of duff I looked at a RH meter in the cellar it read 90 so I may have to move the buds upstairs to let her dry in a lower humidity, that should be interesting with Buddy the bird loving to eat buds
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well not a minute to soon it looks like OJ sorry about those male parts. I've had that with his seeds but he's good with replacing them but a shame to waste time. Unstable? maybe. Thanks for replying about the topping and doing it this late for outdoor. Mine would fry in the greenhouse without air conditioning. Even with fans it would be hard to cool, i would need a bigger area. Only autos i got really good yields from were FBLs sure wish he'd make an apperance, had me really wondering?? I keep going with them for the love of just growing plants. oldjarhead100 chippino is a fish stew/soup Italian i like it more soupy than thick like stew. We eat soups year round

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hell I didn't know if I should hit the like button or not, I don't like fem seeds that turn out to make balls and definitely don't like bud rot, but I like to see a cola that weighs over 6 ounces 🥳 ...... I've seen alot of really nice pics posted by you so I'm sure there's some good news around there too 😀 we have to put up with some bad shit so we can get the good shit in the end. Keep an eye on the bird 🐦 👁 and grow on my good neighbor

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I cut down a male yesterday as well, I hate it but I have enuf seed this year.

Beginning of last week I topped the 4 plants I started for my fall harvest. By middle of the week they were ready to be separated into their respective totes with the new lid/scrog frame setups I made. First pic is self explanatory 2nd, 3rd & 4th are of the 2 White Widows in the 2nd pic you can see where that stem decided to split into two one major and one minor. The 5th & 6th pics are of the 2 White Rhinos. Last pic is of the 4 Somango XXL clones I took from my spring grow they are getting close looking like late this week or start of next week they will be ready to start their flush for harvest

Comment

Next plant up for harvest..Super Lemon Skunk Auto flower. Pretty close, within two weeks im sure. This is by far the largest Auto iv ever grown.. She's had the luxury of sunlight during the day and two old viperspectra 600s at night.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothin wrong with those old vipars, i'm still using my 450r in a outdoor growtent. They still do the job. But i love my vipar P2500 . Best autos an biggest were from FBL he bred some lemon skunks X's that were great big gals. I sure miss him around here.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to see your lemon got the giant genes. Big girl!

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks amazing!

I CANT BELIVE i HAVE TO WEED MY WEED LOL
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that lambs quarter? I pull lots of weeds out of the weed patch, but I use wild home made soil.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to have to weed the container catnip.

first pic purple punch 2nd and 3rd Glue Cookies and the 4th is a clone of Sour Patch Kiss I should have them all done today just the ZDF and a grand daddy purple left

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are looking great oldjarhead100 big canopy. Man i love that purple punch strain

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        You're going to love Purple Punch . Every little flower will grow into a solid bud of goodness.

I only ended upwith one and. Half ozs budand half ozof trim this ti.e

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        From your Gorilla Breath? Hopefully it's nice and strong when cured. If it makes you feel any better I won't get that much from my current 3 plants.

• Coubob
        Coubob commented
        Editing a comment
        It was my gorilla breath clones, they were only in veg for 7 weeks, i reused my soil from my last grow and had both plants in a 7 gallon planter. i think them things is what gave me a low yield. but yea its my 2nd try at this, my first time i only had a half oz of bud, so i did make some improvement from last time. Question? when the buds were on the plant they were real hard, when finished drying they were soft, was this something i did wrong, i thought i would have hard dry buds this time.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        buds will soften when picked but the hardness should come back during the cure

I'm curious as to why you think reusing your soil in 7 gallon pots produced a low yield, I just reread your post I agree putting 2 plants in a 7 gallon pot was your problem I use 7 gallon pots for the woods girls and routinely get 4 to 6 ounces per plant ,if your going to reuse soil amend it a little

I remember my first grow inside my yields were horrible I just didn't know it at the time lol but with each grow I learned .when I started following the tutorials on this web site my yields increased dramatically

Bah! Was going to take pics but it all ended up in the freezer for brownies. Not enough to trim.

On advice from a buncha peeps here, and the seedbank where I got the seeds.....took off the 2 main colas on ATF (too early flower).

They were too full of budsites to trim, David at Holimoli told me to take em off completely and the rest of the plant will be fine.

My poor tops.

All cold and alone in the freezer. Sticky as hell, probably make a good batch of coconut oil eventually.
      Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

heres the rest of the green house girls first up my 2nd purple punch, not sure of the 2nd pic every time I enlarge to check tag it sends me back to a blank post, so. I'll go with what I know the 3rd is a grand daddy purple, 4th is Alien Gorilla Glue ,5th is my Zombie death fuck and the 6th is a second grand daddy purple maybe lol

if I dont kill them it should be a great grow ,partly I think is because I have the top on the green house but not the sides it protected them from the last 15 days of rain ,if you enlarge some pics you will see white blotches this is the silver Bullitt (sulfur from key to life) not WPM

The second picture is of a really strange clone of Black berry dream ,the clone had roots but just would grow like a month of not doing anything so I dumped her out of the pot and she had amazing roots so I stuck her back in the pot and about 2 weeks later she perked up with some new growth 3 main branches started at the same node I tried to manifold her she wanted none of that and split her trunk so I wrapped her up and let her go shes still smaller that everything else but hey I love my BBD

Comment

25 days since the flip to 12/12. Coming along nicely. And I’m already confident enough to say I’m going to get the 500g again, just from the tent. What an awesome summer !

hope everyone is happy, stoned and enjoying the summer ! We are having 40 Celsius these days.

ohh yea I thought it would be fun to throw in a picture of two plants from the outside. Sherbet queen auto in a 20 liter pot, all naturally grown. And one of my feminized Cookies Gelato in a 40 liter pot.
          Size matter if you ask me 🤣
          Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 07-15-2021, 10:45 AM.
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Here's my ugly NL Runt auto. Never overheated nor too close to lights, it's too short. The browning tips started a while ago, long before One late watering fairly recently. If it didn't have a stem the palm batt w/vape cart would be taller. I've removed the plant hooks, the inside is really green. I placed the phone w/macro lens steadily atop the two top buds in focus and took pics w/o touching the phone. Oh, it's 3 Months, 3 Days old here.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG where's my water bong

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal - I don't know whether to chop the whole plant, clean out the middles and hang it, see if the buds wrap around the stem like a Thai stick. A one-wrapper plant. On my Lemon below, would your chop the top buds and let the bottoms go longer? Start flushing the minis and give Chewy the usual feed/watering?

Seedsman Lemon auto freebie, 3 Months, 3 Days old. Some yellowing from the recent late watering, it's known to not get many amber trichs, if at all. The 3-4 bigger top buds have darkening pistils, lower buds not as ripe. Macro pics of bud, tops.

Comment

It's hard to accurately give an age to NL Chewy. Bean dropped on 4/20; 4/23 twins were born. On May the 4th I culled one twin, four days later the cat ate some top leaves, a branch and FIMMED her at node 4. I'm calling it 10 weeks old. Hopefully the new light will help it grow large, hard sticky buds.
            Last edited by Puglover1; 07-16-2021, 12:17 AM. Reason: Added another pic

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Had to throw a like on all three lol

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              MeEasy Hehehe Chewy is winning the palm vape challenge

Snip, snip, snip...4 hours of trimming. Ill finish trimming up the buds when they dry. White Lights auto from 420newguyseeds.com. Some of the shortest plants I've grown. Luckily every branch was filled with super tight/packed buds. They definitely weren't monsters but I hoping what they lack in size, they make up in quality.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              That is a decent haul from them little gals. I think your gonna like it

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I dry in a completely different way so its always a pleasure to see buds hanging like that thanks for the smile

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 how do you dry? I like hearing different methods..
              Right now I have the buds hanging in the tent, lights out. 70°f, 52% - 55% rh. Hoping I can dry them for around a week or so before I start to cure them.

Harvested my wedding cake auto this morning got more than what I was expecting considering I didnt do much with her.Smelling good now just the wait

Comment

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats a great haul Driller! Nice and frosty.

• Driller
              Driller commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks SoOrbudgal. Hey PLreef I posted my pic then I SAW yours jeez makes mine look like babys first grow LOL. Very nice harvest pal

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking forward to my wedding cake photo yours looks yummy

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X