• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes these were squat about 16" was the tallest PLreef
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds about right.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal, Have you grown GSC auto from 420newguy?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef no not the autos but his GSC photos yes i have grown those.

With the Greasy Grapes out of the mix, more air flow!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      holy shit buddy I would love to be able to grow something like that ,when did you start her

Third grow chopped and hung to dry at 50% rH and 70 degrees. Dry trim next week, guesstimating yield of 5 oz for 2 plants, already jarred a few tester nugs to get me through next week or two. Rock on grow friends!
    BioCanna nutrient line, Canna BioTerra coco, Viparspectra XS2000 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, 32x32x63” tent in basement.

Comment

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Puglover1 I am pleased

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Dried, trimmed, jarred at 5.36 oz from two plants. A pungent diesel smell, pretty firm frosty buds, no larf. I’m high as shit right now let’s go Hawks.

• BushStroker
      BushStroker commented
      Editing a comment
      I need figure out how to get buds that big. The look dam good .

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210624_143423.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	522333Click image for larger version

Name:	20210624_143413.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	4.85 MB
ID:	522334Click image for larger version

Name:	20210624_143359.jpg
Size:	4.79 MB
ID:	522335Click image for larger version

Name:	20210624_112630.jpg
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	522336 5 Banana Kush, bigger ones are 3 gelato and 1 purple kush(all autos). Single plant is an auto mystery seed from a previous grow.

Comment

Full house of 1. She’s 36” wide and starting transition to bloom June 30. DarkStar eXtreme week 8 day 3. It looks like phresh phlowers for the autumnal equinox

Click image for larger version  Name:	7C228A55-2AD4-44F3-99DD-4C67B3884DAD.jpeg Views:	24 Size:	3.12 MB ID:	522352
      Click image for larger version  Name:	618BCFFE-9A99-4799-923F-375979E9E330.gif Views:	20 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	522353
      PostScript - I quit counting flowering branch tips at 86 the other day. I fully expect her to have 100 flowering branches by Week 10 day 1. Currently only 6 inches on all sides to the side of the tent and after 11 weeks of flowering and a packed house of buds, I'm sure the neighborhood will know. Haven't grown 1 monster plant in some time - it was time. It's been a great journey so far, she's very kind and will do just about anything you ask her to do if she can. I am likewise showering my time and attention on this beauty. I'll do my best to hold off on any more pics till week 10. Keep growin' and showin'
      Last edited by BU2B; 06-26-2021, 08:12 AM.
      "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
      GWE4ME

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        That progress is amazing.
        I need to check out hydro maybe. 🤣. 29 years old and retired I should have the time for the maintenance 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, 86 and counting. You're skillz are amazing.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thats amazing ,I was planning on doing as many 30 gallon pots as would fit in my grow room in August but after seeing that I might just do four really big ones lol

hello my friends, i just jarred up my best indoor harvest. although I left her dry a day to long, she net 8oz + 10 grams. She is Afghan kush, from seed. sprouted Feb. 02, harvested on 6/20.
      happy growing!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice bowl of buds there!

• BushStroker
        BushStroker commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah man that looks really good .

Excellent looking buds, nice work!
      BioCanna nutrient line, Canna BioTerra coco, Viparspectra XS2000 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, 32x32x63” tent in basement.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	jun26 horizont2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.56 MB ID:	522597
          THE HORIZONTAL GROW:

Well, I have realized that I'm not really doing the Nugbuckets mainline; I mean, I'm still mainlinining because it really helps me to control the grow space. However, I have realized that the best thing I can do in my boxes is to grow horizontally. The Cobbs are cool enough to allow the buds up to the top of the box, and I get huge, hard nugs all across the top. Of course, this lowers the amount that I can harvest, but that's ok with me.

I have realized with the Hi Grade app that there can be quite significant differences between the top potency and the lower potency, so I will stick with this method until I get somewhere where I have more room, more light and more space!! In the meantime, I'm staying high AF.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jun26 5.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	597.8 KB
ID:	522598
          Anyone can grow shit weed easy. If you want to grow top shelf bud, do your research: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Ask for help from an OG (old grower): https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oup#post525826

Growing since July 21, 2016
          2 BCNL Roommate hydro boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 14: C99 & Blue OG (G13 Labs), Triple G (RQS), Afgoo (Coastal Genetics), Godfather OG (DNA Crew), Kosher Kush (Reserva Privada)

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful buds. I checked out that app, but I'm an android user.

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Lookin good as always alltatup thanks again for the recommendation of the vaporizer I gave it to the ol lady and she's loving it. She said it's much better than the oil vaporizers she was getting from the store

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 Hey buddy!!! Good to "see" you!!!!!

MeEasy I'm so glad she likes it. I'd hate to have you spend the bucks and she doesn't!!!!!

Puglover1 I think it's an awesome app, because if you want to, you can test THC % of each and every bud.

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer !

it seems like my 2 feminized outdoor plants love the sun and the warmth here in Southern Europe. The green pot is a Critical kush. About 9 weeks old and just started to flower. And the other darker pot is a cookies gelato about 7 weeks old and is not started to flower it just keeps growing 😂

Of course mixed in between with all the autos. 🤷🏼‍♂️

And my tent filled with 7 original old school critical. And 1 fat banana . 6 days since I’ve flipped to 12/12 so they are thriving for sure. All was free seeds from previous buys and I thought I need to get rid of them now 😆.

happy growing everyone !
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            They really look good.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I have done better for sure.
            But again I’m on a tight schedule 🤷🏼‍♂️ I would have waited 2 more weeks for the veg time, but I can’t

Good Morning GWE I'm sorry for not letting people know but I was let off crutches on April 15th I had 9 months of work to catch up on so I started early then worked until I had to stop,the only time I'm on the computer is first thing in the morning so with out realizing it I took a break from GWE . I lost my best woods grow spot for this year so I only have 12 plants in the woods .Went out to water them this Morning at 530 saw a doe and her fawn inone spot then jumped a buck a little further in .ATU gave me a call yesterday so I told her I would do an update today, I the green house I have my 12 plants , 4 regular seed plants and 1 auto left . The 5th Picture is of my Zombie death Fuck , I heard the name and just had to grow one lol, my biggest plants are my 2 wedding cakes 3rd and 6th pictures , I dont know if they will be the biggest in October I have some real heavy hitters in their Glue cookies has the potential to grow between 1000 and 2000 grams per plant of coarse they didn't say how long it took to grow 1000 grams I bet it wasn't grown in New England lol but I would be thrilled to get a LB from one , the 8th picture is of my only auto left LSD it looks like it has a couple more weeks to finish and the 10th picture is one of the regular seeds plants I have 3 Limping Louies and 1 strawberry cough from regular seeds as of now they look to be females ,I took some clones from them to sex but so far no luck with the clones .
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to hear from you!

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to see you're still with us oldjarhead100 ! Was actually thinking of how I could track your sister down and make sure you were OK!

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            OJH, you are a true BEAST.

here's the rest 4th5thand6th pictures are the regular seeds. All in All its shaping up to be a great grow year
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Great seeing you oldjarhead100 your plants all look healthy and lush green. I hope you get lots of females in the near future with those reg. seeds.

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good! Great to see you back in here

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            Those look like some biiig pots there OJ. They should turn out to be some beasts of plants 👍🏻

Really happy to hear all is good! Grow on!

Comment

The tale of two grows....The tent princesses are enjoying the A/C and gentle fans blowing on them in all directions, fed whenever they please and lights Max'd out. On the other hand..My outdoor ladies are struggling thru 90+ degree heat with 97% humidity and 35mph winds for the last few days. WPM is problematic, spraying every other day. I've had to shade the outside plants when suns at midday.
            Tent girls are Durban Poison, Do-Si-Do, and Bruce Banner. Outside are Love Potion, Sour Diesel and a BIG Super Lemon Skunk Autoflower.. Over 5 feet tall but drinks a gallon a day.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            2 fusion breath fans
            1 Secret Jardain fan
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag
            Lost Coast Plant Therapy(pest control)

Comment

I searched this thread, I never posted a pic of my first grow. This is a third of the closet, proof that I Can grow weed. Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	522849
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Puglover1 Thank heavens you finally provided proof. I was beginning to think that all you cared about were those darn dogs. (Just kidding!! ;-}

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              not only do you grow good weed but you do something I can't and thats take good pictures of your weed

• BushStroker
              BushStroker commented
              Editing a comment
              so fat ! man I need to improve faster .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X