No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well my flower tent is full again of dos-si-dos33, mimosa evo, jawa pie, & red hot cookies
    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1418.JPG
Views:	203
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	523735

now the veg/auto tent looks bare.
    still have some strawberry pie auto flowering and a jawa pie in veg. the right side solo cups are clones of what i have in flower. the other solo cups are the seedling i started on the last full super moon.
    layer cake x chocolate nightmare x2
    mimosa evo x orange punch x2
    orange sherbet auto x1
    gorilla cookies auto x1
    wedding cheesecake auto x1
    strawberry banana auto x1 (failed to germinate)

Name:	101_1414.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	697.1 KB
ID:	523736Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1413.JPG
Views:	169
Size:	694.2 KB
ID:	523737

i successfully made pollen sacs on my mimosa evo clone with colloidal silver. i used a little on strawberry pie auto and dos-si-dos33. also my dad had gorilla girl xl autos turn male on him so took pollen from that too and tried a experiment on the dos si dos 33. might be herm pollen or just male. not sure so ill hopefully find out.
    i will transplant my autos into 2-4 gal farbic pots. i just topped and mainlined the clones in the solos that was after the photo.
    im taking down the tall pheno of strawberry pie tonight.

i will use the pollen on each kind in the flower tent (just a smalll branch per)
    both kinds of pollen (mimosa evo & gorilla girl XL auto)
    also dont know if the jawa pie is male or female yet. the layer cake crosses are also regulars.

theres my update..
    curing and smoking last harvest and its a variety of tastes.
    thanks everyone on here for the help along the way.
    12th grow
    layer cake x chocolate nightmare x 2
    mimosa evo x orange punch x1
    mimosa evo x1
    strawberry mimosa evo x1
    somango x 1
    jawa pie x1
    13th grow
    strawberry banana auto x1
    super skunk auto x2
    gorilla cookies auto x3
    wedding cheesecake auto x gorilla girl xl auto x1
    orange sherbet auto x mimosa evo x1
    crude fuel x 1

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Your a rock star with all your doing there HobbitGDF i tell ya that's quite a selection of strains your growing. Go big or heck just fo-get about it. Great work

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx. I'm having so much fun.

Name:	IMG_20210706_071736942_HDR.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	4.67 MB
ID:	523821Good morning GWE moved my 4 photos over to a shaded area for a couple days they get sun but it's not so harsh cause we got very breezy hot dry wind going on. We are all crossing our fingers and being careful with machinery. But gardens and plants have been scorched nothing much likes it but tomatoes, peppers. My lilies start to shirvel after 2days so enjoy them while i can and the smell is intocicating. Sorry about the spelling but you get the meanings LOL. Got that 8ft high little greenhouse to stuff them in come fall if some don't finish but i'm guessing they will. Also a EZ-up if needed that's a canopy shelter for those who don't know. You don't want mold later during flower so keep good air flow and shake the water off them. Canopy is great. Enjoy the summer, stay hydrated it's so far a very good year for growing from what i'm hearing
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks nice. I thought my lilies were done but when I got home yesterday new flowers had opened. It's a weird summer here - droughts and flood warnings.

• BU2B
      BU2B commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal I just want to kick back in the shade of those trees (I don't care which ones) It has been roasting here. The shady green is looking pretty darn good and more enticing with every picture you post as the temperature rises. 'meanwhile I'm still thinking...' Nice to have someTHING to complain about as opposed to someONE. The girls look great, as usual.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Those tomatoes lookin good too! So far I have one blemish, other than that one all mine spotless so far

Thank you BU2B well it's in the 90s under the shade. I just learned we got a fire again up river where they were last year. Theres many canyons up in the mountains an this one is one of those hard to get to areas it's at 1000acres an not contained. They have shut down parts of the hwy going up towards Crater Lake NP. Said that for reference to folks, it's about 40miles from there. They've evacuated folks nearest to it. No idea yet what started it. Nor. Cal is taking another hit also.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Hey fellow growers..i see im not the only one struggling with outside plants. Between high heat and humidity and bugs...its a total shit show. Super Lemon Skunk Auto was attacked by aphids..Lost Coast Plant therapy dealt with those no problems. But my latest pest of the week is the earwig. They hide during the day but are out in droves at night. How do i kill these bastards? I tried Diatomatceous earth...waited a couple of hours..still alive. sprayed them with LCPT..nothing. Anyway, here's a few pics of the crops...in and out. Happy growing!!
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      2 fusion breath fans
      1 Secret Jardain fan
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag
      Lost Coast Plant Therapy(pest control)
      True North Seed Bank seeds
      Strawberry Banana photo
      Black Amnesia photo
      Cinderella 99 photo
      Banana Kush Auto

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Arbaco Organics has all kinds of stuff to deal with pests the spelling might be off ,but they will have something to kill them .
        also I found a hand duster to spray the whole plant with D earth
        this year I'm spraying mine with a sulfur mix from Key to Life called silver Bullitt it seems to work but can only be used in veg

An experiment that went wrong. The guilty nutrient was 'Flower Stacker'. I subjected 4 plants to this product, same dose for each, nutrient application schedule the same for all. This is the only one that freaked out. Strain: RQS Green Gelato. Click image for larger version

Name:	00.PNG
Views:	155
Size:	704.6 KB
ID:	524075

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
        PeterMatanzas commented
        Editing a comment
        The photo is a PNG because it's a snapshot from my IG account peter_matanzas

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Caused it to hermi that flower stacker stuff PeterMatanzas? wierd. I've never used any booosters, just a higher PK bloom and molasses. bummer

• PeterMatanzas
        PeterMatanzas commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal Flower Stacker caused extreme fox tailing on a strain that normally does not foxtail. The buds are large but airy. However, it is still a very powerful smoke. Just no bag appeal.

Clown Royal from JD Shortโ€™s Second Generation Genetics, parents Gorilla Glue (mother) X DJ Short F4 Blueberry (father). EDIT: the original blueberry strains very often exhibit foxtailing. None of the other breeder strains under the same light foxtailed. This plant did *not* get nutrient Flower Stacker.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	A0B05F34-EB6C-4607-B67A-5433C0C2BDAC.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.29 MB ID:	524080
      Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 07-08-2021, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting yes i've read some are more prone to the foxtailing with blueberry strains. I think that they have a higher CBD content but no real sure about that claim, i do like the cross of it though awesome combo

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	524196
      Gorilla Breath clones getting close to time. still getting a little new growth on some of the tips in the last week. Its my 2nd grow, first with my new viparspectra xs1500, loving it.more than the blurple thing.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Coubob; 07-09-2021, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        It is amazing the difference a light can make... lookin good ๐Ÿ‘

I saw a pack of dwarf sunflower seeds so I bought them, didn't even know these existed. I tried to take pictures that show how short they are.

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	524219Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	524220Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	282.4 KB
ID:	524221Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	333.4 KB
ID:	524218

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
        PeterMatanzas commented
        Editing a comment
        There are conventional herbs in one picture. EDIT: ok, flowers, too - orange marigolds, white zinnias that haven't opened yet, in that big pot. They're all grown from seed, to save money and see how it's done.
        Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 07-09-2021, 11:04 AM.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have mini marigolds I was gifted years ago. Saved the pistils? stamens? whatever when I deadheaded them, and started new plants with them for several years in a row. I bought sunflowers seeds but they didn't get sown, too weird weather this year for me. I like seeing colors other than green outside.

Outdoors in Oklahoma. Finally about to get into a normal summer pattern after a couple weeks of daily rain and extremely high humidity. 5 Zookies plants from seed and 3 clones (Bruce Banner/Romulan/Sour Diesel) that flowered early about 6 weeks ago and are finally growing out of it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1370.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	524238

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good for you for hanging in there with the reveg. It's a long process, i know from experience. Mine last summer came out well after all the dead stripping of old flower mine looked like yours stripped up from the soil like a " lollipop" which is a term used just for that reason. Also use for healthy normal growing photos. Goodluck on your weather, hope you stay dryer out your way .

• BushStroker
        BushStroker commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the wheels I need some tired of lifting pots.

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Shoot, I just wish my cats would eat outside! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Hello every one I wanted to share my latest grow. Plants with a close up of a bud on each so of em had flash cuz natural light was bad. Thanks again Grow weed easy and staff!. Strains are Grape Ape x Hash, Gold Kush, and a mystery strain seed came from a bag of bud a friend got he found and gave it to me I grow it, and it ended up being female yey.

Comment

So many luveley girls in this here thread, my Wet Teddy Bears are doing good, I think. LOL

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanx! I never expected them to be this big, 2-4 foot yes, 4-8 foot not even but hey I'll take what Mother Nature produces.

• BushStroker
          BushStroker commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful.

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          whoh thats cool man. i remember when they was just sprouting . thats rad they all in same big pot. nice job.

My wedding cake auto coming up to week 10. I wanted to top and spread her out more but life got in the way so she grew as she did but im still happy not going to be a heavyweight but she does smell good.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya know what Driller my photo of wedding cake was not a huge producer could of been me i switched out lights got a new one midway. Anyhow she sure smelled great and nice buzz

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey SoOrbudgal I was expecting a better yield from this I upgraded my lights from last grows got spider farmer 1000 and reviews an pics of this strain look much better producing than mine. But not much I can do now il take what I can get Might look into some differnt lights for next time.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a good little light keyword is little you really have to flatten out the canopy so you can drop the light down to like 14-16 inches anything further away won't get enough light. That top bud is nice with 8 or 10 of those you'd have a nice little sack

Yes i got a viparspectra P2500 midway on that grow. It did make a difference in the hardness of the buds. I don't know but i will grow her again got 2 more seeds left. Smells great growing

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          How's the heat from your P2500, budgal?

Autos: NL in the L corner, 12 weeks/5 days, 4 inches. Lemon in the middle, same age, 5 inches. And in the R corner NL, 9 weeks, 3 days and over 6 inches 'tall'.

Name:	Jul7Trio (2).jpg
Views:	97
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	524319
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• BushStroker
          BushStroker commented
          Editing a comment
          looks how stacked there for inch size plants. I had a inch sized auto it had one nice central bud. anyways looking great.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I just came across this post again and I giggled out loud lol I had liked the post before you n I talked on the other thread ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah MeEasy I keep laughing too.

My 2 Wedding photos 1st picture is the bigger one it has 40 bud sites and the 2nd is close behind with 36 sites the rain has stopped and I have 2 more weeks to top so I think their will be more sites
        the one behind the first pick is my zombie Death fuck with a name like that how could I not grow one lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey oldjarhead100 sounds like a wedding night grow LOL did you condone this union??

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          I love that name! On a kinky feeling day, hopefully itโ€™ll live up to it๐Ÿ˜‚

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          it took me 3 rereads to not see cake in the sentence lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X