• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	524196
    Gorilla Breath clones getting close to time. still getting a little new growth on some of the tips in the last week. Its my 2nd grow, first with my new viparspectra xs1500, loving it.more than the blurple thing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Coubob; 07-08-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      It is amazing the difference a light can make... lookin good 👍

I saw a pack of dwarf sunflower seeds so I bought them, didn't even know these existed. I tried to take pictures that show how short they are.

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	524219Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	524220Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	282.4 KB
ID:	524221Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	780
Size:	333.4 KB
ID:	524218

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      There are conventional herbs in one picture. EDIT: ok, flowers, too - orange marigolds, white zinnias that haven't opened yet, in that big pot. They're all grown from seed, to save money and see how it's done.
      Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 07-09-2021, 06:04 AM.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have mini marigolds I was gifted years ago. Saved the pistils? stamens? whatever when I deadheaded them, and started new plants with them for several years in a row. I bought sunflowers seeds but they didn't get sown, too weird weather this year for me. I like seeing colors other than green outside.

Outdoors in Oklahoma. Finally about to get into a normal summer pattern after a couple weeks of daily rain and extremely high humidity. 5 Zookies plants from seed and 3 clones (Bruce Banner/Romulan/Sour Diesel) that flowered early about 6 weeks ago and are finally growing out of it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1370.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	524238

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you for hanging in there with the reveg. It's a long process, i know from experience. Mine last summer came out well after all the dead stripping of old flower mine looked like yours stripped up from the soil like a " lollipop" which is a term used just for that reason. Also use for healthy normal growing photos. Goodluck on your weather, hope you stay dryer out your way .

• BushStroker
      BushStroker commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the wheels I need some tired of lifting pots.

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shoot, I just wish my cats would eat outside! 🙃

Hello every one I wanted to share my latest grow. Plants with a close up of a bud on each so of em had flash cuz natural light was bad. Thanks again Grow weed easy and staff!. Strains are Grape Ape x Hash, Gold Kush, and a mystery strain seed came from a bag of bud a friend got he found and gave it to me I grow it, and it ended up being female yey.

Comment

So many luveley girls in this here thread, my Wet Teddy Bears are doing good, I think. LOL

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx! I never expected them to be this big, 2-4 foot yes, 4-8 foot not even but hey I'll take what Mother Nature produces.

• BushStroker
        BushStroker commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful.

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        whoh thats cool man. i remember when they was just sprouting . thats rad they all in same big pot. nice job.

My wedding cake auto coming up to week 10. I wanted to top and spread her out more but life got in the way so she grew as she did but im still happy not going to be a heavyweight but she does smell good.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya know what Driller my photo of wedding cake was not a huge producer could of been me i switched out lights got a new one midway. Anyhow she sure smelled great and nice buzz

• Driller
        Driller commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey SoOrbudgal I was expecting a better yield from this I upgraded my lights from last grows got spider farmer 1000 and reviews an pics of this strain look much better producing than mine. But not much I can do now il take what I can get Might look into some differnt lights for next time.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good little light keyword is little you really have to flatten out the canopy so you can drop the light down to like 14-16 inches anything further away won't get enough light. That top bud is nice with 8 or 10 of those you'd have a nice little sack

Yes i got a viparspectra P2500 midway on that grow. It did make a difference in the hardness of the buds. I don't know but i will grow her again got 2 more seeds left. Smells great growing
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        How's the heat from your P2500, budgal?

Autos: NL in the L corner, 12 weeks/5 days, 4 inches. Lemon in the middle, same age, 5 inches. And in the R corner NL, 9 weeks, 3 days and over 6 inches 'tall'.

Name:	Jul7Trio (2).jpg
Views:	741
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	524319
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• BushStroker
        BushStroker commented
        Editing a comment
        looks how stacked there for inch size plants. I had a inch sized auto it had one nice central bud. anyways looking great.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        I just came across this post again and I giggled out loud lol I had liked the post before you n I talked on the other thread 😅😂

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah MeEasy I keep laughing too.

My 2 Wedding photos 1st picture is the bigger one it has 40 bud sites and the 2nd is close behind with 36 sites the rain has stopped and I have 2 more weeks to top so I think their will be more sites
      the one behind the first pick is my zombie Death fuck with a name like that how could I not grow one lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey oldjarhead100 sounds like a wedding night grow LOL did you condone this union??

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I love that name! On a kinky feeling day, hopefully it’ll live up to it😂

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        it took me 3 rereads to not see cake in the sentence lol

LOL Puglover1 i'm up at 0430 and my P2500 never got above 87f all closed up in my tent. I only have flaps & portholes for cross vent., i will use a fan outside to move the inside air with the tent door flap open. I don't have heat issue nor much humidity except during early spring mornings when we have rain an i can control that fine. I just don't think i need alot of gadgets to control my tent indoors but that outdoor porch tent exposed to outdoor air temps well she gets the sweats on the walls if i run it but it's workable for me to handle. So far that P2500 is great runs cooler in my larger tent.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

'Sugar Breath' by Humboldt Seed Organization. Lineage: Do-Si-Dos x OGKB

Name:	IMG_5630.JPG
Views:	858
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	524421Click image for larger version

Name:	00.JPG
Views:	832
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	524422

Comment

• BushStroker
          BushStroker commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks great I think I might try this strain from what I see there.

HERE THET COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!! Looking over the plants this morning..the killers
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          MeEasy, i agree, if were talking regular vegetation bugs..top of the food chain. But..they dont care what they eat, good bugs or bad..its all supper. I hope these guys or girls can deal with earwigs...might be a bit too big but i wouldnt put it past them...

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          a praying mantis can take down a humming bird bugs are no problem, I have lady bugs in my green house from last year

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          homegrown Um, thanks. I'm a girl who will catch a mouse but hates bugs & snakes. When I was 5 yrs old my aunt took me to a friend's house, they were outdoors everywhere. My bug-hating order: Walking Sticks (praying mantis); Locusts; Cicadas. I got the shivers typing that, lol. Good luck though!

these are my 2 sherbet cookies I started spreading out my girls and was going to do a before and after but only got 4 other plants opened up and supported , I did top all 12 plants so lots of new bud sites .

We haven't been out to see the woods girls due to it raining everyday so far this month today is the first dry day and its supposed to rain for the next 3 days ,so we are going out to top what we can
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi oldjarhead100 as you know out west here PNW hot an dry. I don't do but 1 topping on my photos that i grow from seed and no toppings on the clones because the clones have so many branches already as they grow older it's more of a thinning out of those whispy under producing stems more for me to do.

Do you think your going to have enough time for flowering if you top now? Seems like the summer sun is not in the East coast favor for this season so far. Mine are showing pre flower bud sites stacking now. I don't want to slow down what could be enough time for them to finish before fall rains and mold threatins them. Would'nt topping now slow them down? Sorry i'm just curious with how different parts of USA do there outdoor MJ grows with so different of enviornments. TY

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          this was there last topping usually Aug first is when the start the bloom faze .I like to give them at least 2 weeks to recover from the topping ,My girls are under the green house roof so they haven't been bothered by all the rain and they are still growing vigorously , I'm now working on spreading them out so more air flow/Sun can get in
          what I have found with topping is that if the new growth nodes are between a 1/4 and 1/2 inch long it does not slow the plant down at all if you top a branch with less than a 1/4 inch it can set it back as much as 3 weeks .

Its rained everyday this month sun comes out for a few hours then it rains ,sun comes out it rains been a tiring circle lol, its supposed to rain all day today ,wifes gone to her sisters till Thursday so I guess its a house cleaning day , I'm going to smoke a big fatty Stativa crank the stereo ,put the birds in the bedroom (Hootie freaks out when you pick up a broom/vacuum) less stress on all if I just close her in the bed room

Good Sunday morning from Me having very windy conditions along with the hot dry summer, not a good combo but i guess it could be worse. We've got no smoke from the fire coming our way winds blowing opposite direction for now. So i tossed a pic in of the wind blown gals, a preflower on pre 98 bubba kush next to her is the peanut butter breath those are my 2 tallest going at approx. 48" a group shot smallest is the 3 run homer 36" then the GG#4 maybe 43". Those are only 10-15gal plastic pots so i don't expect them to get much taller maybe 6ft not sure this wind is stressing them.

That's my grand kitty Ava we're babysitting LOL an just a bit of " food for thought " chippino at a little place we love. Lots of helicopters going to ponds an rivers filling there buckets dropping on the fire up river in the canyon, only 10% contained last we heard. Good luck to all outdoor growers.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Never heard of Cippino before but it looks fantastic ,those are some wind blown girls lol lets hope they dont stay that way when the wind stops

• Flatlander
          Flatlander commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey pug lover, I also live on the illinois River. Grafton illinois. Small world.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Flatlander When I saw your username I thought of IL, the flattest state. Neighbors who also belonged to our private boat club used to take their cabin cruiser all the way down to NOLA. Lot of barge traffic by you? Are there locks and dams down there? We usually didn't go past Peoria on the river bc of those, sometimes the waits were hours when we went up river. I'd like to say I miss boating (I miss the old days) but it's so busy and people are a-holes. Our township built a nice launching ramp so we get way more people here on the riv than when I was young. They have an annual Walleye tournament, national circuit. The next tiny town west has boat races every summer, part of a nat'l circuit. Your town is 50 years older than mine, this was a coal mining town founded in 1886. My great grandfather, a Civil War vet, was a founding father, signed the incorporation papers. Do you go to dispensaries?

Happy Sunday 😊
        7 week Zkittles Auto
        No yellow leaves! (A first for me) I added some Blackstrap Molasses this week after reading about it in last week’s newsletter...or one of the links the articles lead me to. I am really enjoying seeing everyone ‘s pictures!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice buds. I would've thought that was a photo grow. My auto experience is "limited". Happy Sunday and happy growing!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with ya Puglover I cant get an auto to produce more the an ounce it seems like

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 Have you seen my 3 month old "model cars" (miniature autos) lately? NL: 4" high; Lemon: 5+ inches. The NL hardly has any pistils, it's the weirdest plant. I think its time is limited, regardless of its trichs. I don't know if it will yield a 1/4 oz when dried. Maybe an 1/8th.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X