Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent looking buds, nice work!
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	jun26 horizont2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.56 MB ID:	522597
        THE HORIZONTAL GROW:

Well, I have realized that I'm not really doing the Nugbuckets mainline; I mean, I'm still mainlinining because it really helps me to control the grow space. However, I have realized that the best thing I can do in my boxes is to grow horizontally. The Cobbs are cool enough to allow the buds up to the top of the box, and I get huge, hard nugs all across the top. Of course, this lowers the amount that I can harvest, but that's ok with me.

I have realized with the Hi Grade app that there can be quite significant differences between the top potency and the lower potency, so I will stick with this method until I get somewhere where I have more room, more light and more space!! In the meantime, I'm staying high AF.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jun26 5.JPG
Views:	582
Size:	597.8 KB
ID:	522598
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful buds. I checked out that app, but I'm an android user.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Lookin good as always alltatup thanks again for the recommendation of the vaporizer I gave it to the ol lady and she's loving it. She said it's much better than the oil vaporizers she was getting from the store

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 Hey buddy!!! Good to "see" you!!!!!

MeEasy I'm so glad she likes it. I'd hate to have you spend the bucks and she doesn't!!!!!

Puglover1 I think it's an awesome app, because if you want to, you can test THC % of each and every bud.

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer !

it seems like my 2 feminized outdoor plants love the sun and the warmth here in Southern Europe. The green pot is a Critical kush. About 9 weeks old and just started to flower. And the other darker pot is a cookies gelato about 7 weeks old and is not started to flower it just keeps growing ๐Ÿ˜‚

Of course mixed in between with all the autos. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

And my tent filled with 7 original old school critical. And 1 fat banana . 6 days since Iโ€™ve flipped to 12/12 so they are thriving for sure. All was free seeds from previous buys and I thought I need to get rid of them now ๐Ÿ˜†.

happy growing everyone !
        Just because people are over 50 doesnโ€™t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the โ€œbestโ€ lol

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          They really look good.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well I have done better for sure.
          But again Iโ€™m on a tight schedule ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ I would have waited 2 more weeks for the veg time, but I canโ€™t

Good Morning GWE I'm sorry for not letting people know but I was let off crutches on April 15th I had 9 months of work to catch up on so I started early then worked until I had to stop,the only time I'm on the computer is first thing in the morning so with out realizing it I took a break from GWE . I lost my best woods grow spot for this year so I only have 12 plants in the woods .Went out to water them this Morning at 530 saw a doe and her fawn inone spot then jumped a buck a little further in .ATU gave me a call yesterday so I told her I would do an update today, I the green house I have my 12 plants , 4 regular seed plants and 1 auto left . The 5th Picture is of my Zombie death Fuck , I heard the name and just had to grow one lol, my biggest plants are my 2 wedding cakes 3rd and 6th pictures , I dont know if they will be the biggest in October I have some real heavy hitters in their Glue cookies has the potential to grow between 1000 and 2000 grams per plant of coarse they didn't say how long it took to grow 1000 grams I bet it wasn't grown in New England lol but I would be thrilled to get a LB from one , the 8th picture is of my only auto left LSD it looks like it has a couple more weeks to finish and the 10th picture is one of the regular seeds plants I have 3 Limping Louies and 1 strawberry cough from regular seeds as of now they look to be females ,I took some clones from them to sex but so far no luck with the clones .
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to hear from you!

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to see you're still with us oldjarhead100 ! Was actually thinking of how I could track your sister down and make sure you were OK!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          OJH, you are a true BEAST.

here's the rest 4th5thand6th pictures are the regular seeds. All in All its shaping up to be a great grow year
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Great seeing you oldjarhead100 your plants all look healthy and lush green. I hope you get lots of females in the near future with those reg. seeds.

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good! Great to see you back in here

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Those look like some biiig pots there OJ. They should turn out to be some beasts of plants ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Really happy to hear all is good! Grow on!

Comment

The tale of two grows....The tent princesses are enjoying the A/C and gentle fans blowing on them in all directions, fed whenever they please and lights Max'd out. On the other hand..My outdoor ladies are struggling thru 90+ degree heat with 97% humidity and 35mph winds for the last few days. WPM is problematic, spraying every other day. I've had to shade the outside plants when suns at midday.
          Tent girls are Durban Poison, Do-Si-Do, and Bruce Banner. Outside are Love Potion, Sour Diesel and a BIG Super Lemon Skunk Autoflower.. Over 5 feet tall but drinks a gallon a day.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

I searched this thread, I never posted a pic of my first grow. This is a third of the closet, proof that I Can grow weed. Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	522849
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Puglover1 Thank heavens you finally provided proof. I was beginning to think that all you cared about were those darn dogs. (Just kidding!! ;-}

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            not only do you grow good weed but you do something I can't and thats take good pictures of your weed

• BushStroker
            BushStroker commented
            Editing a comment
            so fat ! man I need to improve faster .

Took down some Glue tonight. Checkout me gloves ๐Ÿ˜‚ well earned name for this girl

I added a updated pic for any bud spinner skeptics who still submit themselves to trimming jail. STOP!!! If you use them correctly they do no harm. All I did to these by hand was remove the big fan leaves then I go down the stem and cut each nugget off. Sometimes Iโ€™ll touch em up with a CannaBrush when they come off the drying rack. None of these three needed it.
          Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-02-2021, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
            FurnaceBoi commented
            Editing a comment
            That looks just great

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Outstanding looking grow, I'm loving my jars of GG#4 ummm yes very sticky. Like OJH once stated it's a doobie that you need to light 3x cause it goes out LOL.

• BushStroker
            BushStroker commented
            Editing a comment
            wow I wanna smoke it all.

Hey folks. I want to throw a few autos down for september to mid october harvest in northern ontario. Any suggestions on a high yield auto indica?

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
            Eliot Pryor commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100, I've only grown 4 or 5 different strains of auto-flowers. The Blue Mammoth was huge compared to the others. I grew 3 Blue Mammoths they were way more than twice as big as the White Widow by Nirvana that I grew and they were very good as well. I've never weighed a total grow because it starts disappearing before its totally dried. I quit doing autos because in my experience photo's are just about as fast and more predictable.

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            @EliotPryorโ€™s last sentence nailed my exact sentiment towards autos. I 8-9wk flowering photo with a short veg is just as fast, produces a bigger, more potent yield plus they arenโ€™t picky. I grow em Bc I bought the seeds but once they all gone I wonโ€™t purchase any more autos

• FurnaceBoi
            FurnaceBoi commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya I have the opportunity to just stick em in amended ground and watch. I ended up just going Northern Lights from Blimburn for the solid Canadian strain factor.
            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-05-2021, 02:15 PM. Reason: Add seed bank

What a difference a couple more weeks makes. BB near wall is about 4" from the top of the wall....ATF has decided to be a bush. Neat-o. These both hatched early March, 4 months old today Click image for larger version

Name:	resized.jpg
Views:	621
Size:	4.51 MB
ID:	523117

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0429.JPG
Views:	631
Size:	4.20 MB
ID:	523118

Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Floopy - How many milligrams of crushed chewable Vit C per gallon do you use?

• Floopydoop
            Floopydoop commented
            Editing a comment
            Puglover1 I crush up one 500mg chewable for a 5 gallon bucket worth but I think that much can treat a lot more water.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. Sometimes my water isn't ready, sometimes it's sat for too long, sometimes the cat drinks too much ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Good day GWE thankfully it's cooled down from 112f at our place to 85f daytime, upper 60sf overnight. So thought i'd show some damage from sun,wind an heat when exposed for just 2days an not shaded. Only several leaf seemed affected they had good amount of water it's just too intense without shade. This is what it looks like for all the newbies. Sunburn just a tip. No harm to the plant overall but would of been if not handled an moved to shade. They have grown 6" in 5days. I took the scrog ring off of the smallest just wanted her to grow without it. She's the smallest at only 30" so decided to set her free for better growth but i know these can do good things but i lost interest in tucking an weaving the plant. The last pic is just a shot of a lily in my garden. Take care, be safe don't flick them butts out the window in Oregon. Photos are 3 run homer, peanut butter breath, pre 98 bubba kush an GG#4 who's not in the pic. Also my thoughts on 2nd pic is that she's starting to stack up for pre flower sorry for the blur.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            The sunburn makes complete sense knowing what inside lights will do if too close or hot but I guess I never really thought about it outside when you always here they prefer direct sun all day. Definitely seeing the struggles outside already! These plants keeping me busy, onto the covered deck at night, back out in the morning. Oh wait, here comes our daily severe afternoon gonna be so humid you can see the air afterwards thunderstorm, back up on the deck. 10min later, back into the sun๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚this is every fucking day man ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ mad props to all you longtime outdoor growers. IMO a lazy fool can grow good weed inside with a few precautions but outside you gotta be on top of it! Oh yea, still have 7 girls inside. Iโ€™m dumb!!! Lol

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking about you and the heat so glad its broken , I noticed a bunch of cupped leaves on our woods girls but my green house girls are doing great ,I put the top on this year and heat has not been a problem with out the sides ,speaking of Lilies did you know day lilies are edible every part of them ,flowers are kind of nutty tasting

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Those dont look bad at all considering the heat they have just taken! The high thats been giving us so much rain here has moved west, I hope it doesn't bring more hot to you. I have just 1 plant showing heat issues, a Black Domina BB3 cross, lots of tacoing!

Thank you Catfish22 i kinda thought so. They are just about 4ft now so i reckon they'll be under 6ft during flower stretch which is all i can handle this summer.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Jarred 5.35 oz from two G13 photos, happy 4th!
            Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Such a great feeling to have " jars "

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I just looked at my jars out of 30 half gallon jars 2 are half full of cbd and 1 is half full of moby dick that I just harvested ,my daily recipe is to take a grinder full of bud and add 2 handfuls of duff thats good for a week or so so yes it is great to see jars lol

• BushStroker
              BushStroker commented
              Editing a comment
              looks tasty to me.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X