• Show
Clear All

My tent around week 6.

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys.
      Cheeba I just kind of do my own thing to try and open the plants up but I guess it a form of manifolding.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice. I applaud your consistency, getting real good at this my friend. I hope you keep learning and not be afraid to make mistakes. The moment something goes wrong it’s an opportunity to really learn and put into practice to create wisdom

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your kind words my friend. I feel like I’ve got a set up that works and produces good bud but I do like to try different things each grow or tweak what I’m already doing in the quest for amazing buds. I feel that quest will be never ending lol

Veg area is filling up. Going into my tent as soon as it arrives, I'm so excited.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2021-03-30-22h09m53s956.png
Views:	658
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	503308

Attached Files

Comment

so what do you do when your bored and cant do a lot of stuff you clean the bud spinner ,the last pic should be first ,then the Middle I heated the outside of the bowl with my heat gun and preceded to scrape 23 grams of hash off the walls, then I took everything apart and cleaned it in alcohol all dry stuff weighed in a 52.6 grams wet stuff is drying ,those things in the first 2 pictures are the tabs that push the bud around they are all cleaned off now , I also turned all the dry stuff into powder so I can mix it in when I roll one
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info oldjarhead100 If you're doing quantity it sounds like a good machine to have. I can see how it would be very handy with your grow. Very cool. Enjoy that bud spinner hash my man! I hope you get to spin pounds this coming harvest! Thanks again.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really nice Chunk of hash you made 😋.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        If I ever start growing more than I already do bud trimmer would be ideal. Some plants have taken 10 hrs to trim wet. Not only that you get some nice looking hash after. very cool.

Both plants responded well to topping at 3rd node. Don’t know if I’ll have enough time to top again, gotta get buds in jars by mid July.
      Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man Cheeba good for you. I'm checking out those lights xs series i'm alway liking Vipars. Your plants hopefully will be done sooner than july

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal So far so good with the XS2000, also using canna bio terra plus soil and every watering includes grow nutes and rhizotonic. Pedal to the metal!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        those are some fine looking girls just watch out you dont burn them with to many nutes . soil plus nutrients was a recipe for burn for me lol

Get on down with it Cheeba
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Puglover Dont take this wrong but we have birds that make a huge mess but yet we find bird seed tucked into shoes ,boxes ,its mice and I would say that it was mice that filled those cage holes

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Puglover1 and oldjarhead100 Here's my April 1 joke played on me by my lamp taking a dump overnight. Woke up unzipped the flower tent and 1 of the 2 450 reflector series vipars took a dump. It's only got orange red diodes looks like and veg no work. So done with it, not great timing but never is. I'm down to 2 functioning lights. One is in the outdoor with the autos, one is in my indoor with the photos. Real April fools eh????? Went onto A and just bought a Vipar Pro 2500 for my indoor tent. Can't daisy chain to my other light in there. I'm not upset by it knew this day was coming these lights are years old.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 If that's the case ... I've had the cat for a year last month, his warranty is over. I never see droppings, and I'd blame the cat for rearranging kibble because he can open most closet doors but he'd never move any kibble over for the pugs. And I don't drink, it's not memory loss, yet.

SoOrbudgal I put two auto Gelato and one auto Northern Lights seeds in the A-G today, along with some parsley to try to distract the cat. April the Turd. Sorry about your light issues.

I just wanted to share. My 78 year old neighbor whose a retired navy seal said his dreams keep him awake. I was able share with him some smoke, and gave him a whole grow set up. Said it changed him. I'm a retired Army Ranger so I get it. Pain is powerful. This beautiful plant saved him. For the first time I may sleep.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Bless you Flatlander you make my day now that's what i call a real humanitarian deed. Peace

• Flatlander
        Flatlander commented
        Editing a comment
        Got all kinds of flack from posting this on show your grow. I apologize to all that were offended by this post. My fault.

6th week of flower update on the WW Top 30 ladies
      3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
      New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
      Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
      5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely grow and beautiful set up mate...really nice

Do you know what happens when you give your good buddy a gift for his elderly Mom and she finds something that really works for her anxiety and PTSD? So you make sure she is set up right? Unexpectedly a thank you was dropped in my lap. New beans!!!! Here are my Photos started on Saturday. (I have a plan for my first run of Autos too) Yup... Karma's a bitch and small sins may be punished immediately... that said pay it forward has the same effect, just with better results.... here are my new girls. Chronic Widow. Gold Leaf and Cali dream. they should hit the net in 3 or 4 months.
      Attached Files
      Old school outdoor renegade finally indoors and legit.
      5x5 DIY flower room with 3 nets. 600w Hid mars hydro 600(100w) and Chinese led (150w actual).. Promix C coco mix +20% course perlite. General hydro nutes at slightly under full dose+ cal mag and molasses every other water.
      wishing you peace on your particular path....

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Right on Yoopergarden that's what it's all about understanding what this plant can do.

So I took the LST gorilla cookies auto down.
      not dry yet but not much to her. Couple oz.
      super frosty. Maybe was the frostiest of them all. Such pretty dark purple black yellow orange colors. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210331_194721.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	503985
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20210331_194902.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	503982Click image for larger version

Name:	20210331_194809.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	503983Click image for larger version

Name:	20210331_194754.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	503984
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I know that rhyme budgal - candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

• TheKieftan
        TheKieftan commented
        Editing a comment
        Jeez they look potatoes sweet delicious potatoes

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        It's really strong smoke. Very potent. I love it. I took 2nd one down the mainlined one. Way better yeild with the mainline.

Six weeks of flower today not sure they'll make it 8 weeks
      5x5 tent
      2000 watt Aglex cob series
      Mars SP250
      Six inch carbon filter
      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

well I thinned out the seedlings I transplanted to early for a bunch of them and they just couldn't make it oh well . I still have enough for my grow lol I will be able to get clones from these for the plants everyone needs and in the bowl the wet hash yield ,I wanted to give it another day or two to dry more before weighing
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are looking nice. Is there some filter here so I don't have to see your trim bowl photos, and drool?

Puglover1 i've never tried Gelato in MJ form LOL. But i hear she is a real good smoke. Well i knew i was loosing the light driver again on my older vipars. Hubby is going to play electrician with 2 of the lamps that have drivers out. 1 has bloom out 1 veg out. But that light will only get plugged into a outdoor porch tent, I love him but not sure of his abilities to do this safetly. He has had a stroke years ago, limits what he thinks he can do. He was a wizard with math and wiring once he's still got some dexterity but is limited. It's a good hobby for him to tinker I was happy to pull the trigger on the new more upgraded light truly. And i've been happy with the build on these Viparspectras hopefully i'll get another 4years of continuious use. I do give them breaks as we are starved for not being able to move around with our RV. Our 2nd shot is in 10days
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          budgal - I don't know if I've tried Gelato in bud form, I'd have to look at 5 years of dispo receipts but that would be too depressing. I've bought a lot of the vape carts though, good at night for me, with a little pain help. Leafly listed NL as a child of Wild Thai so I decided to try it. I was definitely buying a new light, before the February car repairs happened. After enough people get shot I can reach out to a couple of guys who could help me with some things. I used to install my own light fixtures and outlets in the past, can't anymore, I get it. My parents started RVing in the 70's, I wish I could do that again. Enjoy the new light and the RV!

Tied down branches today, 30 days since germinating. 2nd topping for taller gal. Planning to veg them 2 more weeks and keep below 12” and then flip. I hope big leaves equals big roots!
        Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Here's a 3 day update of my ladies. They fattening up pretty nice 47 days since flipping to 12/12..
          Breeder says 9-10 weeks in flower.
          Lowered the Slim 600 to 18" above canopy today.
          3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
          New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
          Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
          5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Those all mainlined? They look great.

• Drekthar
            Drekthar commented
            Editing a comment
            HobbitGDF all mainlined following BU2B's PPP method (couple variations as i topped my 1st horizontal side branches 1 node short in error).

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice set up love that 2nd picture great structure

Getting close

Comment

• Drekthar
            Drekthar commented
            Editing a comment
            you got a couple of baseball bats there. What strain? They are looking very nice.

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks man. There’s 8 fat banana and the other 3 are critical, all seeds from my first harvest.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X