No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The girls are looking happy to be alive this morning. I’m looking forward to seeing the buds develop. Sour Diesel Autos, about seven weeks from seed,

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great retiredguy!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those girls look amazing did you train them ?

• RetiredGuy
      RetiredGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      I topped the middle one because it was the largest. I bent the other 2 over. Almost as many bud sites on the bent over ones.

Nice looking plants, are they showing hairs yet?
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep 50% and the recommended amount started to decrease week 9 but still doing 50%. I may not flush since I use organic nutes and the whole flush thing may be “bro-science.”

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s all about the cure mate, if you ask me 😏

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainWiese91 No argument from me, 1st harvest is at 2.5 months cure and keeps getting better!

Wish we could cure longer but we smoke it cause we get to dang low on weed.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell your friends you’re out of weed and it’s amazing how fast the stock replenishes.

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I like it better with about 30 days cure but the good stuff is good as soon as its dry enough to burn.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	4.19 MB
ID:	489596 First try at Tangerine Dream. Day 42 of flower. The smell is so great!

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great canopy well done

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      excellent looking grow. well done.

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice, you should have a good haul there. they looking nice and dense as well

My first grow. Week 6 of flowering ends on Friday.

Another New Member and 1st Grow

Ready to flip?

1 of the 4 is now a bonsai mother

Photos from last Sunday. How are you guys making those slideshows of your photos?

Name:	84E55C90-074B-45DB-B5E5-9CD4AF48904A.jpeg
Views:	682
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	489628Click image for larger version

Name:	7F5E35DD-2D5D-4C19-BF41-3A362C97CC91.jpeg
Views:	673
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	489626Click image for larger version

Name:	3CB23B44-2AE9-4994-B51E-5AD1F0222EC9.jpeg
Views:	716
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	489627Click image for larger version

Name:	6A841A08-335D-4A63-B9F7-F9F5198A56CC.jpeg
Views:	713
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	489625Click image for larger version

Name:	F8D868BD-7336-4880-9FCF-6CDDFE764EFD.jpeg
Views:	688
Size:	768.2 KB
ID:	489631Click image for larger version

Name:	90CD471E-A382-4052-BD6A-080AC5CC22E8.jpeg
Views:	672
Size:	739.5 KB
ID:	489629Click image for larger version

Name:	432EC160-7622-45A1-B4AA-62DA223DC5A6.jpeg
Views:	678
Size:	709.9 KB
ID:	489630

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      Mike its my first grow tent but I can can say this, the weather has dropped into the 20Fs range this week and the tent is in an unheated, uninsulated shop and has maintained perfect temps between 70-77, usually 75. I can sit in it comfortably defoliating for a few hours no problem. I love it in there and there’s little heat from the light. The zippers are some of the biggest I’ve seen on anything and we’ve done a lot of high mountain hikes and camping in tents. The material is very heavy, I put it up myself and it was a chore in some instances. They really are built like tanks. I would camp in this and be the envy of those with us.

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a couple new set ups to try macro photography with. This was an iPhone 12 Pro alone using the Camera+ 2 app. I’m very impressed with this app. It even took some pretty good shots on my iPhone 8.

I’ve always wanted to do it. As a boy, microscopes showed me another world. Well with my first grow starting to show crystals on the leaves I finally bit the bullet and went for it. Equipment iPhone 12 Pro (https://www.apple.com/iphone-12-pro/specs/) (replaced iPhone 8) Camera+ 2 app (https://camera.plus/) Xenvo

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome thanks for the info, I’ll be looking into one of these for after this grow.

Good morning everyone or evening for you southerners 🤠 just a couple update pics from this mornings check-in
    again I apologize for the lighting this stupid tablet has some kind of auto color fix or something I'll get one of my kids to check it out maybe someday I will take good pics

Edit last pic is 11 days ago
    Last edited by MeEasy; 02-11-2021, 02:52 PM.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this ed it is great the easiest stuff I've ever used. Yes I defoliate the L out of them I always do it at light switch and then again 3-4 weeks into flower but this time I had surgery right before I switch. Normally it doesn't kick my ass as bad as it did this time, probably because I had 2 surgeries in 6 weeks but whatever the reason I didn't get the defoliation done so when I had em out to do it I was afraid to take to much at once. I almost didn't do this run I found out about the C being back a few days after I popped these, almost let em die I didn't water em for 10 days when they were in solo cups I couldn't believe they made it

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      HobbitGDF I added a pic from 11 days ago when I trimmed em

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      well Meeasy I am so happy to hear that I'm not the only one who takes shitty pictures lol they look good to me I grow in my cellar talk about a cave be it man or otherwise lol its just not conducive to taking pictures but it grows some amazing bud

Here's an update of my tent.
    auto- strawberry pie, gorilla cookies, girl scout cookies, somango, critical purple auto (about harvest time)
    photo- jolly rancher gelato (bag seed) Click image for larger version

Name:	20210211_134611.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	489789Click image for larger version

Name:	20210211_134627.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	489790Click image for larger version

Name:	20210211_134720.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	489788Click image for larger version

Name:	20210211_134742.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	489791Click image for larger version

Name:	20210211_134704.jpg
Views:	698
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	489787
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      How long does it take for those autos to get to that point?

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      The buds were harvested at 14 weeks. That's long for auto really. I've had them down in 10 weeks and pulled off more that was just as good.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I wish I had let my AGSC grow longer, it just seemed to never want to stop and I now know I gave in to early. Awesome buds!

Starting to realize how much I failed at training, but I've got all 5 plants packed into a pretty small footprint. Just checked and it's barely over 2x2, certainly trying to make the most of this light. Things are coming around but I guess I've got the mid flower doubts haha

I'm pretty happy with things though, considering I started these the first week of december, and my goal was to get to harvest as soon as possible.

Name:	IMG_4192.JPG
Views:	652
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	489869

Comment

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      I flipped mine on 01 Jan, so about a month after you. I’ve defoliated all the big fan leaves but my buds look quite different. Many of my pistols have browned. Yours look like they are still spiking out and white, much like mine did earlier on. I wonder why so different. What strain?

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      I planted them first week of december. They were flipped on the 9th of January.

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      I get that same feeling about this point in flower, when you’re wondering if they’re really going to do anything??
      They will 😁
      They’re looking great!

Starting week 6:

Name:	new feb11.JPG
Views:	683
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	489891Click image for larger version

Name:	old feb11.JPG
Views:	648
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	489892

The colas on the left are doing great; the other box is a hot mess. Everything is growing into everything else, I've had to cut of bud tips that got burned, I've been seriously considering just pulling the grow instead of finishing it because the buds have been scrunched together and of course, that damages them. Jeez, I used to grow em too short in these damn boxes, and now they're too tall. I'm quite happy with the phattening going on on the left, but I have murderous feelings towards the right. @CaptainWeise91 read em and weep.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      Do whatever you can to keep them going, looks like it'll be great stuff. It just comes down to timing and controlling growth. A little less stretch or a week or two less veg and that would be the most dialed thing ever. Don't lose hope, fight hard till harvest!

• Mazzariman
      Mazzariman commented
      Editing a comment
      Them gals got some nice legs! Sort of like plant mullets, all business at the bottom, and all party on top! Cool.

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks like a full schwazz

Well gal ya got some plants on steroids, please do not murder the box let those ones get fat just keep bending.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Snow your grow? Blueberry Auto by seedsman. I grew this and abused it to see what kind of boundaries to expect from Autos. I am actually impressed. Although most of the leaves dropped the last time I let it get a tad dry, the flowers are really thick and considering the lack of training or a proper diet, its quite resinous and makes the room smell of a strong sweet stink. This is supposed to be at least 3% CBD, and fairly high THC. Still has a couple weeks to go before final flush and need some amber, but this should make a great oil.
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I left out this plant was started on 11/9; seed in the water. So Monday makes 14 weeks, the leaves look like shit but the flower is amazing.

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks good. My leaves are always jacked by time I harvest. It's all about the flower at that point, and yours look good.

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks HobbitGDF, yea this one has had more than its share of leaf abuse too. Carrying it outside i became surrounded by an amazing aroma. May have to save a cola for smoke

Bruce banner makes a beautiful valentine bouquet!
      DWC hydroponic system 18”x36”x72” cabinet
      400w single ended hps (veg)
      7’l 3’w 7’h 600w single ended hps (bloom).
      Using advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow A+B and sensi bloom A+B and orca microbes.
      1st grow OG 13 - 2nd grow Durban poison, Cinderella- 3rd currently bloom white fire og- 4th grow currently veg Bruce banner, gorilla glue- seeds on deck super lemon haze.

Comment

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        Hulkamania Valentines! Good growing.

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        What did she say when you gave it to her?

Whilst watering today I noticed one of my small pots has some leaves growing in the coco. Anyone ever seen this or know what they are? They appear to be attached to the main plants roots

Comment

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks like a plant from the Sedum family. It’s hard to tell from that angle but are the leaves really thick?

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Harvest it....we’ll wait for the smoke report later. 😂

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just tossed it but after I did I wished I’d kept it and potted her up to see what I was lol. Mr P, it just looked like salad leaves to me

So here is a side by side comparison of 1 month and 2 month veg. 3 gal pots. Peat based medium and perlite. REMO supercharged kit. All plants were topped, cropped and Lst. 2 months on left.

Comment

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        Both look good, extra month in veg paying off in yield.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like you are getting close, very nice 👌

Bruce Banner autos, week 11. Some amber trichs on leaves but mostly clear on flowers. Buds aren’t huge but are slowly bulking up. Or should I say Hulking up, brother!
      Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Those look really frosty.

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        Is the dark purple a strain thing or is it controlled by the grower?

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Can increase the temp swing from day to night if you want any buds to start colouring out and going purple, but some strains do it naturally

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X