No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning from Oregon I thought I would post a update on the folgers gals. These are autos strawberry cheese cake x lemon skunk in my own soil mix. They are under 2 viparspectar 450 full spectrum at about 20" from tallest cola. Currently they are at 9wks total. The one with the lighter is maturing quicker than the other 2 I do shift the order around mainly lifting to see if they need a drink . Enjoy the day don't work to hard for those who gotta go give em a good day.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 2 of these growing also, cant wait for a smoke report!

• MrHappy81
      MrHappy81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing looking there!! Nice.

• MrHappy81
      MrHappy81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing looking there!! Nice. My amnesia is on 10 weeks but still a good bit to go.

I had a branch brake on one of the autos in early march (I think?). Stuck it into one of the household plants and did not think much about it..

4 months old autoflower clone mid flower -

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well look at that you hardly ever hear about clone auto. You got lucky must love the window view it looks good how fun.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      awesome

Your trichomes make me chilly SoOrbudgal. Very frosty.
    What nutes and/or supplements do you give in (late) flowering? Is it the caffeine? Are you growing caffeine laced weed? 'd make a helluva sativa and a real confusing Indica. I've heard of using coffee to amend soil, but right into it? Have you ever tried grinding your own coffee? Fresh ground whole bean in a French press is the only way to go. Maybe you've found something? Maybe try growing in coffee beans in your next DWC/hydro grow. See if you can find some of that jungle cat poop coffee. I imagine there's all sorts of nutes in jungle cat poop coffee.
    I needs to gets me some of them trichs to keep me cool during the SoCal summer.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Why yes, yes I have ground my own beans but do buy ground as you see. I love pour over coffee and French press ( daughter makes me that when I visit ). No no for da weed grows uh uh. Have you ever tried " dabber doo " LOL leave my kitties alone LOL I really need to post a picture of our doodle dog Sonny you'd like him GB, he's all boy and loves to play in all the muddy puddles.

Gingerbeard our dog Sonny I can't point a camera at him he won't look he's shy he's got a huge deep bark but is the sweetest dog barks like a watch dog should, gentle after the introduction. Anyhow as for the bloom feedings I give at this time give age old organic bloom NPK 5-10-5. I put unsulfured molasses the Julia Childs method ( you remember her? would sip the booze then add it to her recipe hardly measured her ingrediants) well that's my molasses good tablespoon or so per gal. mixed/shaken/stirred.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      He looks a like me. A little.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Julia Childs was a woman, Eliot Pryor. Unfortunate your lookalike situation.

First ever post. Just wanted to say thanks to Nebula, GWE, and the community. Especially at times like these; I got back into the game to take my mind off the all terrible shit that happen this year and GWE and Nebula helped me dial in my shit. Strains: True OG aka Kobe OG, Purple Punch, Vanilla Frosting, Dosilato #7, Venom OG, Sweetie, Blackjack, Napali Pink, and my personal fav- Gnarlsberg.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice variety of strains weesonnee. Sure is nice growing your own, looking good

• weesonnee
      weesonnee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, was thinking maybe I got a bit overzealous with 10 plants. Sure is a nice and beautiful thing to be back in the game. Happy growing everybody!

2-3 weeks SFVOG, Wedding Cake, Jack Frost

Comment

Eliot Pryor yes he does look like you. In 8 days he's getting shaved for summer and so is his BFF Poppy.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

oldjarhead100 's pics in this past newsletter were pretty cool and I happen to have a plant doing something similar right now so I thought I'd post a pic. The red pic is just something that my phone happened to do while trying to get the normal color pic but I thought it was kinda cool so figured I would post it too. This is the 3rd time this year that I have had a plant do this, all autoflowers. Ahh screw it, I'll dig up and post photos of all 3.

Ogesus autoflower by Expert Seeds that I have going right now.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Ogesus limbs 2.jpg
Views:	855
Size:	985.3 KB
ID:	412471Click image for larger version

Name:	Ogesus limbs.jpg
Views:	820
Size:	741.2 KB
ID:	412472

Expert Gorilla Auto from last grow.

Name:	Gorilla auto limb.jpg
Views:	843
Size:	971.5 KB
ID:	412473Click image for larger version

Name:	Gorilla limb 2.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	1,022.2 KB
ID:	412474

Strawberry Cheesecake from January.

Name:	Strawberry Cheesecake limb.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	412475

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          those are cool ,I wonder what makes them do that ,In a couple of years we will have plant and go seeds Plant them and they will do all the topping ,lolly poping height control and flat canopy's lol

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know what causes it yet, I haven't actually done any studying on it. I will be breeding with this one and we will see if the offspring carry the trait.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          How unusual the growth is.

I'm so bummed out. I can't get a photo to post . I have an I phone 8. What is wrong?

Comment

I posted there Mr Furley. Thank you. I would like to be able to post photos. I could use the help. But will be patient 😊

Comment

Well garden lady heres 2 you not quite sure if it's right but think it's ripper seeds old school strain know its not the msnl leaves too wide person said old school. Started inside along with northern light auto had em trained flat. And that sun made em stand straight up. Hard to do outside. And outdoor plants just seem more fragile. But she's shure took off growin.. Hope everyones doin ok and shoot in 4 the sky.

Comment

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            They sure look good GrowGood...I’m still waiting o see if mine are males or female..I know the leaves are wide. Not sure why. Supposed to be old skool variety.. but I know the leaves 🍁 On my plants last year were wide. And they turned out to be males.😕😕😕

Just wanted to post this here as Canuck147 showed the newer green autos against the fade leaf ones in his post. Those smaller folgers are 9wks total seed to now. The other green auto is 5wks in 3gal plastic and they are huge and still growing but so far no true signs of flowers. Starting to bug me hopefully just late autos? The other 2 I left on top of a flat roof lots of all day 10+hrs of light but no flowers so brought one in to see if indoor would help I've got both tents full of near finish and seedlings these still have to run 18/6 cannot at this time do 12/12 to force flower if that's a thought.

I don't see how all 3 could be photos ea from different seed sites so I guess it's going to be a wait till it happens let nature be the guide?

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Are mine failing to auto? That's a decent sized bush for not showing any signs of flowering.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            FunkyButtLovin Your seeds flowered like clockwork, the NLight, Cheesecake showed pistils the same day, day 32, plenty of veg time for them to be big.
            The Lemon Skunk ones, both showed pistils, one on day 29,the other day 32.
            All 4 have great big stalks, perfect for quadlining, which is what I'm gonna do next grow, after seeing how these 4have grown.
            My first two are almost ready to take down, the other two are 10-12 days behind, cause they were planted later.
            Tremendous amounts of trichs on all 4plants, a little more on the Cheesecake ones though, trichs on even lower leaves, some even on main stalks,
            You did great with your seeds, for certain, very skunky smell around here,lol

Oh no FunkyButtLovin your are the ones in the folgers. These were leftover seed auto from last summer that I grew I had few left of 1ea so thought i'd grow them now. They are huge and I kinda see I think a hair from a calyx on one. But now these were strains I had issue with last year runty single cola plants but these are full blown biggest autos I've grown so far now. NO yours are doing great and I just started two lemon skunks of yours. i'm in perpetual K-os right now!

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

I was able to spend some time inside for a change did the 3 week defoil got them all spread out nice and wide ,In these plants their is 1 white Siberian, 2 blueberry,1 white widow 1 critical 1 blue cheese and the rest I cant remember,
            The last picture is our mountain laurel in bloom tiny plant and completely covered by this Quint plant but still manged one bloom
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

The Black ladies are fattening up! 6 1/2 weeks since flip to 12/12
              Click image for larger version  Name:	0AF5071C-C38C-4FA2-8754-2C1401FA978E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	413009Click image for larger version  Name:	B2017AE1-3A18-422A-AE10-9E7346A3B562.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.01 MB ID:	413010
              4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Very nice looking plants.

• Greenlivin
                Greenlivin commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking good!!

• sgiacomo
                sgiacomo commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the nice comments!!! First we had bugs, then we had WPM, but now I think we’re finally on the home stretch!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X