No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a shitty rainy weekend so i harvested the AK-47's. Funny, i told the wife and son i was gonna trim weed if they wernt busy..Wife said she had to clean the house..and my son went fishing. Hmmm im seeing a pattern here. I LST'd these girls from start, hard at first to set a canopy, then i let them go after 12/12 flip. Trimmed all popcorn buds thru grow....gotta bench full of homegrown thai sticks lol
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
    2 Viperspectra 600 LED
    45w Root Farm Grow Light
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    4" Vivosun fan/filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag
    FloraNectar
    molasses
    Lost Coast Plant Therapy(WPM, Thrips,Mites,Aphids etc)

Current Grow
    2 Sex Bud photos-tent
    1 King Tut photo-tent
    1 Crystal Candy photo-tent
    3 Budmail bag seed fem photos(unknown strains)-tent
    13 Purple Ayahuasca fem photo seeds(Barneys Farm)-outdoor
    4 AK-47 clones-outdoor

Comment

The soil is ready we are having a play date to fill them, tonight should be the last frost danger so my lights will go off in a couple of days and i'm letting the sun take over
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Did El Chapo dig a tunnel to your house? Fun days ahead... every year for the last 40 that I’ve actually paid attention to this.... people get flats of plants in April because of those 65 degree days with an occasional 70+...then 2 weeks later in May... 29 at night. Happened this year as well. In Vermont, we used to say after Memorial Day for most.

oldjarhead100 I had recently observed a remarkable transformation in my lemon trees. They spent the entire winter in the 315LEC tent...the blossomed and even produced a few mini lemons 🍋. But they looked weak and not vibrant. Took them outside 3 days ago...WOW, they look like they are the plants used in a catalog photo to sell lemon trees. I’d love an outdoor option

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL great looking soil oldjarhead100. I am slowly curtailing my indoor also. Moving porch tent plants into bloom tent in house they are all autos 9 of them . I would like to shut it down fully but I still need to fill my pantry. I have a few other folks who look forward to a jar so they don't purchase they can't grow it themselves for other reasons I won't explain LOL

Week 8 for my Alaskan Purple Auto. Seedsman says 7-8 weeks, but I think she still has at least another week or two.

She has a POTENT smell and the buds are swelling up nicely.

Question- when do most of you use molasses?
    Current Grow:
    • Alaskan Purple Auto Fem (Seedsman)
    • King's Kush Auto Fem (Seedsman)
    • White Widow Photo Fem (Seedsman)

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      67 days from flip to chop

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I use molasses once a month after giving plants age old soluble mycor , and then if they need it during the grow

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwwww....they’re so cute

The new batch of autoflowers getting started under a single 250w MH.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cinderella Jack breeding group.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	406958Click image for larger version

Name:	Cinderella Jack breeding group + Daisy.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	940.0 KB
ID:	406959

Comment

30 7 gallon pots and 18 10 gallon pot and last but heaviest 5 25 gallon bags ,one 20 gallon filled and waiting for plants today
    the 10 gallons are staying home 6 for me and 12 for my buddy I am keeping the 20 and 25s here as well
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 2 great big compost bins I pulled 200 gallons from one and added to last years soil with peat moss ,promix and lots of amendments ,I think a truck load would be easier lol, I use a lot of containers for veggies ,so some of that is for them

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow that's a lot of work....

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Planted my garden last week and it’s doing very nicely but too much work for me... the aging process has been a disadvantage. I used 7 gallon bags for the zucchini last year... worked nicely, helped to control the size so the veg Were shorter and tender. I figure if the virus acts up again, at least we can have some tomatoes and a few other fresh treats...like deer!!!

Bunch of Dark devils and a jack47 auto seedling stage, and the big ones are bagseeds waiting for the storms to end so they can move out into the garden.

Indoor grow. LED, Autoflowers, soil.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Yeah, I got them due to that. Hopefully the smoke is good as well as their looks =)

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      when Dark devils come out right they are both an incredible high ,taste ,I usually grow 3 or 4 a few times a year ,the only way I have gotten a decent yield ( 4 oz ) is by never giving them a reason to slow down I use heat pads for seeds , and I put them in there forever homes as soon as I can Lots of work for so little return but well worth it

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 Thanks for the tips man! Ive had them on heat pad until they popped and grew about 2" then into 3 gal fabrics and into the groow room. Do you do any training at all or just let them do their thing?

I moved everything to the patio both veggies and weed early yesterday morning to start the hardening off ,then planted 6 different squashes and some corn ,My phone was sitting next to my blue tooth speaker so no pictures ,I will try and take a picture when I get them out their today before I turn on Pandora

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you all sure got the last kick from winter I hope? We here are looking at fine weather beginning next week and hopefully dryer. I also set my gals outside yesterday. We had windy rain but warmer so out of the greenhouse. I also have veggies I need to get in my little garden beds. My green beans are up, tomatoes are " leggy".

The field, from sprouts to big girls and boys

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      In order to get a grow spot like that I have to hunt for it in the wilds lol beautiful just beautiful

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats the view out my window, a number of trees are being removed. That alone is a major project! Firewood for years, I do so luv being legal. I have hunted spots like this in the woods back when I could walk all day.
      It is much more fun having them close.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I cant wait for the day, IF it comes, to be outdoors like that

One of the ladies were dancing today!

The other one is enjoying life in late flower.
    Last edited by Greenlivin; 05-22-2020, 10:47 PM.
    Current Grow:
    • Alaskan Purple Auto Fem (Seedsman)
    • King's Kush Auto Fem (Seedsman)
    • White Widow Photo Fem (Seedsman)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      She looks happy

not much left after all the bags were filled lol 2nd pic autos ,3rd my buddies home grow, 4th pic our woods grow so far ,we might get some sherbet cookies clones,5th pic my green house grow

Now all we have to do is carry them out to the woods lol

On to the veggie garden

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookin good, and the weather should comply soon. It is a odd year

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi OJ man that looks great. I sure hope you all get a good year without too many issues. I like that you put up fencing on the greenhouse great idea. I think when my cover on mine get rotted I will cover first with garden fencing then cover again with green house fabric. I'd love to remove it allow for air more. Dang great idea

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn!

Certainly can see the results of growing monster clones, a huge mass of buds at the at the base of the plant. Enjoying some warmer weather here finally.
    Now the black flies are coming out, will be brutal for a couple of weeks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4700.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	408248Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4791 cropped.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	408249
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What a fun grow with the folgers mine are not as tight fat yet i'm giving them bloom & small amount of mega crop with every other watering and i'm not doing much of any runoff, they are drinking it all.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal the folgers grow has been a lot of fun, and might end up with some weed to boot! They are drinking about a 1 qt. a day now, especially if they get out on the deck.
      Certainly not as labor intensive as what you have going on (lol)! So some good news, ran into a gal I hadn't seen in quite some time the other day....long story short, I gave her a variety pack of, blue widow,white widow,durban poison and some GG4..LOL!..I've been wanting to get rid of some of my overabundance...I said to her, this is your lucky day! She was quite surprised
      Last edited by GreenState; 05-24-2020, 03:45 PM.

First grow. White widow/northern lights hybrid clone (so I was told smells really skunky so far) I was given. Week 2 of flowering, first day outside today after LST. Nursed it back to health from being in horrible dirt and a lot of deficiencies. Topped it, and pruned some.

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      One thing I would advise when your flowering by moving the plant inside and out is....make sure you move them back inside a few hours before lights out. You want to avoid having the containers warm or hot from the sun before your lights go out...warm containers and cooler air temps in your grow area will create moisture and invite WPM.
      I'm on a 5am-5pm schedule, I try and bring my plants inside around 3:00pm, gives them time to reach the same temp as my closet before nighty-nite time. (hope this makes sense )
      PS: don't forget to harden them as well, you don't want to fry them in the sun.

Hope your doing well..
    Attached Files

Comment

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      the sativa girls!

Sweet harvest. Dark devil did awesome. A couple good jarfulls woulda been a couple more had one of em not been compressed from seed picking. But it taste and smells awesome like fruit and hints of skunk.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Compressed for seeds? Like you squeezed them out the bud? You end up with a flat bud? You do this before it dries? I think I know what you need my friend. Using a vacuum cleaner and a wooden box you can make a little machine that separates seeds

4autos in a 2x2, the back 2 are 50days old, the front 2, which barely made the picture are 12days behind, all 4plants got 8colas each. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200522_133736.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	408599
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbugal, I think 2of these is the same kind you got going, from our buddy on here, not sure though,

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      swegrow just topped them and spread them out, a little, you got to keep them short in that little tent.but them seeds grow big stalks ,for 2gallon pots,
      Next time I'd like to quadline just one plant, but in a bigger pot,

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Good approach. Im doing the same this grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X