No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked out big trichome by Jacc, way cool good shot of her trics with one huge tric in picture it looks the size of a pea
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Well my oldest old skool is male ill be collecting some pollen while i wait for the others to pop 4 the sog. Gonna cross with my ww.

Comment

Trim time for the AK-47 photos. All six are happy healthy and stretching! Took off any big fan leaves that were shading buds, tucked in what i could. Starting to build some really nice buds with little to no popcorn buds on the down low. GG#4 is hanging on but getting pretty bud heavy! Cheese is also in the same time frame as GG, sweet and sticky now. Quarter Pounder, GG#4 solo entry and Hindu Kush last pic.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          hey homegrown nice looking plants in the 4th picture what is going on with the wild one on the right and in the last that is one hell of a kola sticking up from the tomato cage

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well done seems to be a bit floppy may of treated them to good LOL

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks oldjarhead100, lol the little wild child is an auto Hindu Kush that came late to the party. She's just flat and bushy right now cause im trying to lst some of her longer stalks. And that Cola sticking up in the tomato basket is GG#4 solo cup entry! soaking up the light for a couple more days.
          Yes SoOrbudgal, Im quite happy with two of my autos this third grow...GG#4 has some really heavy buds..hence the droopy branches. She gets tied up with yo-yo's. And my second attempt at auto cheese looks to be an improvement as well.Heavy buds but more structure to the plant. Tiny bit of amber showing on both so im hoping for about two weeks give or take till harvest. and yes..i spoil all of them hahaha.

White widow look in like flower time may give her another week to developer.

Comment

Update wk. 5-6 of flower. left front GSC, center Mango Kush, right front OG Kush. Thank you Oregon bud buddies for these clones way back when they have been really good clone givers. Back of tent left GSC & Mango clones that I vegged outdoor tent brought them indoor at 7wks tossed them in the 12/12 flower tent on 3/20? and they are showing preflower now. I was checking the flowering period these are suppose to be approx. 7-9wk flowering times but those who know my taste know I love me some amber in the trichs so i'll harvest top colas if need be and do a staggered harvest.
          Mango is 18" from light she sure is getting pretty and some orange showing in the hair. Smelling wonderful in the house Enjoy your day overcast here getting excited with outdoor gardening.

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            they are looking fantastic ,I got a surprise in the mail yesterday in dirt until today thanks a bunch

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Those look fantastic!

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking nice and healthy!

the beginning of week 7 they are bulking up lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            the Jungle Room. Wow

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL great job OJ you are going to be sooo busy soon with trimming. I'm looking forward to it but I don't have as many plants as you. I love sitting at the counter trimming with my hubby we just got 3 to do later this month hopefully. It's those "summer trees" that come down in the fall nearly all at once that's a pain oh but so worth it.

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Wowsa - that's some grow area OJH - mine are teeny - 3 plants at 2 weeks old. Just cut down 2 - 210 grams.

homegrown that's the Mango Kush that's got the fall colors. Your welcome oldjarhead100 today is suppose to be in the 60's with sunshine i'm doing transplants in my garden beds and separating my perennials. Those are very hardy garlic
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I was waiting to show these to make sure I didn't provide evidence of breaking state laws. That's all I'm going to say about that.

The three on the right are from the final three of bagseed I got from Old Head. Three days younger than Ice Cream.
            The one in the upper left is Ice Cream bagseed. Three days younger than Car'licious.
            The two little bushes are Caramelicious feminized. Three weeks old. Real dark green leaves except for the bottom remaining 3 finger. It might have been a nute/pH issue because my neighbors Clear Blue Easy home pregnancy and pH meter is wonky. Perfect 6.5, one day. 8.5, the next. I have pH strips somewhere in the shipping ether.
            All were put to the current one gallon pots with the same soil I've been using, but lots of perlite, on the fourth. Yesterday, I started foliar spray with FF Grow Big and see amazing growth results. The three bagseeds were about to hit the compost but were given second life. FF Trio is also somewhere in the shipping ether.
            Caramels will be topped, twice, to make up for others that didn't make it and would have given me issue with state laws. The Ice cream I'm not sure about.
            If I use my new soil, new nutes, new light, and sunshine, I'm hoping for an ounce and a quarter from eight colas. That's how bad my last grow was.

No further pictures will be shown of my last grow, Purple Hulk. It didn't turn out well. No purple. Nothing Hulkish. I didn't even wait for the airy buds to dry and blasted two grams of live resin. As good as it looks, I'm not showing pictures. Get over it. Me, not you.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang fella I dig your verbiage LOL I've never heard of ice cream sound fun though is it indica? And those look really good Gingerbeard you better post more, don't you be getting shy about those plants. I sure hope you get better harvest, man I do know disappointment in the first couple indoor grows I did compared to trees in outdoor grow. But it's a learning thing. And the goal you set will get better as you get better. PS don't eat the yellow snow

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Ice Cream Kush. 60/40 Indica dominant. Seemed good enough flower.
              If Indica is dominant, does that make sativa submissive?
              I have to ask, SoOrbudgal, did you know how to spell verbiage? It's not a common word. Nor an often correctly spelled one. Paraphernalia is another good one. Restaurant. Fluorescent. God. Oops. Scratch that last one.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Gingerbeard we have all had poor grows wait you'll have 4 or 5 fantastic grow and then bam you have a shitty grow ,that really messes with you mind what did I do wrong shit like that , This is the first real good looking grow I've had in the bloom room always something happened ,but I think I have it dialed in at this time.
              I will say this no one learns from success ,if I have a issue I post it so others can benefit from my mistakes/grow problems . Look at my solo entry lol

I've got another round of autos going in the tent with one photo girl in flower so that tent is on 12/12. There's also 4 clones in a smaller tent so that they can get 18/6.

The autos are:
            Strawberry Cheesecake
            Northern Lights
            GG #4
            Lemon Haze
            Alaskan Purple

Growing the autos in a 4x4x6 tent, just use potting soil with added vermiculite, Fox Farms nutes supplemented with cal mag and liquid fish fertilizer that the autos seem to like.

Using QBs and a Phlizon LED in the big tent, and and another Phlizon LED in the clone tent.

Pictures from today:

My GDP photo girl is getting chopped this weekend. She was the first plant I ever grew. Started from seed in my closet under a little $20.00 Amazon grow light until I got on here and learned what all it was going to take. 4 months and 100s of dollars later, here we are. I've sampled buds off her last week and a small bowl got 2 of us pretty lifted. Trichromes are all cloudy, hoping to see some amber by this weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GDP colas for web.jpg
Views:	814
Size:	582.1 KB
ID:	392714

The 4 girls in the little 2x2x4 tent are her clones. Very proud as I've never tried cloning before, these are my first. Any comments or constructive criticism appreciated. How soon can I throw these into flower and still get a decent yield?

Name:	GPD photo clones_2020.04.07 for web.jpg
Views:	746
Size:	851.1 KB
ID:	392715

An auto Strawberry Cheesecake I'm LSTing. It's next to one I topped. Growing them side by side as kind of an experiment. Interestingly the one I topped hasn't gone into flower yet.

Name:	LST StrwbryChzcake_2020.04.07 for web.jpg
Views:	787
Size:	497.6 KB
ID:	392716

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I'm stuck growing indoors and always trying to up my quality and yield.

You guys are so great with helping out and sharing info. I learn more every day thanks to this forum!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Twisted some have said that if you top an auto it will give you time to train it ,I have heating mats with thermostats in every area that I do autos ,I upgraded my light old ones were 6 300w leds .I couldn't get more than 2 ounces from one plant, new light is an 800w cob , I guess my point is that light affects yield,grow medium affect yield , stress affects yield pretty much anything that slows them down affects yield

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              GDP looks awesome!! Yup: this ain't no cheap hobby.

Just feed an right dont over do it and I can recommend a foliar spray hit em every other day 2x a day for couple weeks or more I use miracle grow tomatoes food soluble in sprayer. It compared to others I didn't spray has far more bud sites and fat.

Comment

M Click image for larger version

Name:	20200408_025026.jpg
Views:	759
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	392779 y new window cover design. Hope everyones safe as epidemic continues. Time for us to upgrade stimulus grow pack. God bless you all stay safe and grow on!!

Comment

all 5 of the zkittles autos popped and I now have helmet heads lol , I was able to get all my cold crops in the ground yesterday ,the swiss chard ,Kale and giant mustard got covered so the chickens wont eat them all , you can see them in the background little shits are scratching the freshly tilled area where I planted some garlic

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I like those row covers. When I was a kid we'd go pick wild mustard leaf with our Mom great time. OJ I saw where this guy in Mass. grocery store coughed and spit on produce and was hammered by 3 other customers slammed him to the ground held him down till cops arrived. Crazy

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smart birds, the little shits!!

Blue widow heading to the sawmill on Friday.Some dense duck's egg size top buds on her.Monster clones started from her are coming along.
                Stay safe, we lost a local to the virus here in a pretty tight knit community, sad.
                Attached Files
                "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Growgood88
                  Growgood88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  God bless you my friend and the ones family whom lost. Keep faith stay in well beat this I pray for you all.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thats sad green but I think all of us are going to feel the same pain ,my grow partner just got tested it came back negative thank god ,my sons 38 year old friend is on a respirator from this shit scary times

• GreenState
                  GreenState commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks guys. So a question...how do you think I would make out if I put those two clones into flower? They are just starting to show normal leaves after cloning and revegging them and I've actually topped a couple of the shoots already. Once I chop the mother I'll have plenty of room in the 12/12 closet. I could repot in larger containers before the move. My thinking is they would be finished by July 4th. (about the time I'm expecting company for a month or so..virus permitting of course). I'd be happy with an ounce each. What say ye?
                  Last edited by GreenState; 04-09-2020, 04:27 AM.

This is my first time doing LST the right way, to create flat tables and lots o' colas:

April 1 and April 8. They are in the middle of week 4. I'm trying to let them grow up and get some height over the next week-2 weeks. Jeez, I hope this works!!!

Name:	new apr1.JPG
Views:	851
Size:	3.34 MB
ID:	392919Click image for larger version

Name:	new apr 8.JPG
Views:	855
Size:	512.3 KB
ID:	392920
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me likey in first pic bottom right is that manifolded or just tied down? looks cool

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oldjarhead100 I didn't manifold, I just topped and left nodes 2, 3, & 4.

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  alltatup looking great, BIG Buds coming your way. No doubt.

Auto crowd are all in different state of flower, and the seedlings are mostly bagseeds gifted from my brother. Those will go in pots in the greenhouse and some in the ground with the veggie plants.

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X