No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflowers - sativa is Maui - teeny tiny is solo cup entry Sister Glue - both plants are 60 days old. 16 and 32 inches tall. Both have stopped growing vertically and are filling in the many bud sites. Looks like I'm going to have to find my bamboo stakes cuz this Maui is gonna need some support for heavy kolas. Darn.
    Attached Files
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• StillHigh1982
      StillHigh1982 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude, that solo plant is great. When I saw that plant coming out of that little red cup I had to laugh. Well done my friend.

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope your crystal ball is right for you my friend. That would be a more than satisfying turnout for me. On the flip side, what do you expect the big sister to yield?

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      However did you get them to bud so beautifully?

On Friday I went to worchester, my wife had a doc appt. well HTG supply is right down the road from where she was going ,and after checking prices on line I found most of the nutrients were 4 to 5 dollars cheaper than amazon, so the only thing I had to order from amazon was malted Barley ,and Basalt, I ordered them yesterday ,so I have all the amendments I need to amend the outside grow soil

It always surprises me when little things like that give me a smile all day
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Likely, her last res change - seemed like a good time to take pictures

Trainwreck clone
      48 days since pistils
      2-3 weeks to go

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        One of my favorite strains for relaxing outside watching the birdfeeder

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        I like her, will be running this strain often

Claims to be sativa dominant, nice yield (been 2 FULL jars per plant with little to no training)

And she smells so different to the other strains (no pine, warm with something sweet on the end)

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice LurkingInTheGrass looking good, keep it up, ole bud.

Had to water a couple of plants so i brought everybody out...all my AK's are in need of a defol very soon. Flipped the lights about a week ago. have a nice canopy of flowers starting. Auto GG#4 is enormous..happy with her so far and Auto Cheese is about the same size as last grow.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I've got Alaskan Purple with few pistils @ 7.5 weeks since flip.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thats a long time are you sure you have no light leaks or a timer is screwed up ,I grew alaskan purple last summer and she was right on time so I would start looking as to why shes taking so long sorry for that good luck

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not real sure what the issue is, it's one of the healthier plants in the tent and the only one not getting in gear. The timer is fine and everyone else in the tent is at least halfway done. The Alaskan Purple has lots of chunky early buds but they're just not getting hairy.
        Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 03-10-2020, 08:32 AM.

does anyone know of a good place is to buy replacement light ballast ,I spent a whole hour looking yesterday ,I went to the manufacturer TEYuan in China and typed in the ballast number it came right up but I had to buy 500 ,I tried to find a distributor in US no luck there and where I purchased the light doesn't carry that brand , My mission this morning is to look at light manufacturing companies . at some point I purchased a replacement ballast because the other ballast in this light Had been replaced , I took pictures of it so I have the info to look it up its just a pain to use, the old ballast has 5 wires the new one had 7 so I had to keep trying different wires to get it to work thanks for any help
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

So I decided to take the girls outside on the deck (no wind 47 degrees) and give them a good flush. I admit I don't water to drain off as a habit, figured it would be a good idea. So water and calmag half gallon runoff each. No sun out today.
        Attached Files
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a truly fantastic day in Ma high 60s no wind ,we opened the bathroom window for one of the birds ,she honks at the canadian geese lol your girls loved it I bet cause they are looking great

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          GreenState beautiful, very nice.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal oldjarhead100 D.A.A.S.69 (anyone else I missed) Aww, thanks guys (and gals). The Durban Poison is a definite wild child for sure! Being a landrace strain might not result in those picture perfect buds that have been selectively bred (like the blue widow), but the tops look like the are going to be very big and fluffy. They're starting to take on more of a christmas tree shape. We'll see, kind of excited to try this pure sativa, fingers crossed we've got a ways to go yet. I think the BW will certainly be ready first. All the best
          Last edited by GreenState; 03-13-2020, 12:13 PM.

oldjarhead100 you were asking about the gelat og weren't you? Anyway it's been curing for a bit more than a week now, and the smoke is amazing. I got 2 different phenos. One smells amazingly fruity and the other is gassy. Both are very good smoke. I think you are going to be happy with your beans.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          had to crawl through your posts, to find the pictures
          looks good

thank you

(thinking about strains, for the next run)

well I managed to get 3 of the girls defoileated 2 zamadellaca, and one cbd cream cheese, I elected to use bamboo stakes to hold them up instead of yo yos , two of the plants were in the back and they were both lite , the fittings have a 16th of and inch hole through them and they clog up all the time,I've changed them out before but now I just blow through them with a can of air .

I did notice something ,I try and do a 4 way manifold and what I noticed was that the bottom two branches third node were much smaller than the ones from the 4th node , I will have to see if I use the 4th and 5th node if the bottom is still smaller,

While cleaning them up i took a ton of clones ,look at that just in time for the outside grow lol

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey! Yeah! Nifty spifty OJH. I noticed your coiled copper pipe going into a bucker. Another bit of proof of your snake oil manufacturing. Maybe a little necromancy, too? Hmm? Maybe... SATAN?
          Is Satan's wife's name Saran? Satanna? Santana? No, Santana is Santa Clause's wife. It's Elf. Santa-na means 'Wife of Santa' in North Pole Elfican.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          lol still trying to get some type of reclamation system for the alcohol while making oil

OT oldjarhead100 Birds....When I was down in Daytona beach saw a couple of feathered friends getting attention..and they loved it.
        Attached Files
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          those are some very happy birds, last time we were in SC our conure flew out of the camper took till the next afternoon before she got hungry enough to come back lol

heres 51 future clones maybe and I probably took another 25 yesterday I have 2 more plants to defoil so I will get some from them , I figure it doesn't cost anything to try and root them if it works great if not oh well our sister in VT asked if she could get some plants to grow , Hey Green whats the limit for outside in VT , oh and for the summer grow I have 2 sour patch kiss from elev8 seeds for mother plants the write up on these is incredible if its true lol and I still have all the seeds to start

Comment

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy shit, OJH. You're worse than JDU SoOrbudgal and me put together.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 Morning OJH, in VT it's 4 immature and 2 mature plants total...Kinda stingy here
          Always wondered what the definition of a mature plant is. To me, it's the day you cut it down.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall the weed grown in Vt. stays in Vt lol,I give a few ounces to her anyways so she will have her own supply
          thanks Dingus so the 49 I cut yesterday must really make me nuts lol ,I'm using Nebulas easy clone method so some might root, some might not
          Thanks greenstate that is stingy I think they make the laws tough to understand so they have something they can try to scare you with lol in Ma were allowed 12 plants and my buddy keeps pointing out 12 plants means 12 plants not 12 photos and 12 autos lol. Last year after everyone grabbed there clones I still had 9 extra plants so we moved them to my buddies house ,those 9 grown in shade plants gave up a lb when done

its done ,finished ,and kinda cleaned up .my 3 week defoil ,its recommended for my lights to be at 15 inches with the light mover on fast with no stops it takes a minute to make its run ,so with that .the taller kolas are about 8to10 inches so the lower ones are at or under 15 inches .I have not seen any signs of heat or light stress this grow with the light mover ,moving fast .

the last picture is of the light I needed the ballast for ,cost 12 bucks and took about a half hour to get done , I had 2 other 2 foot fixtures that I thought needed ballasts ,turned out they just needed bulbs ,glad I checked them before i took them apart lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          OJ my light is also 15" from one of my plants i'm gonna have to super crop using pliers gentle like LOL but i'm also trying to spread her with poles.

Hmmm still getting use to new forum postings of photos. Anyhoo here are the 3 amigas front and center is Girl Scout Cookie, left back is Mango ( she's 15" from the light ) back right is OG Kush. I am unsure as of age of these 3 they were given to me as cloning moms so i'm just guessing that Mango could be about 6months old probley more. GSC maybe 4months old hard to say OG Kush around the same? They were flipped to 12/12 Feb. 27th and showed preflower on the 6th of March. So i'm going on 1wk of flower is how i'm counting it.

It's clear and cool a.m. in the 36f and sunny suppose to rain in the next couple days so hopefully increase humidity abit. it's at 25% temp in tent is 78-80. Being fed Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5 weekly. It's hard for me to lift them out without bumping branches now so i'm feeding them in the tent not carrying to the bathtub. When they are needing water seems like every 4-5days I lift one out so I can drag them to me to lift. I feed unsulfurated molasses 1 tablespoon per 1/2 gal of water see alittle bit of run off and i'm good I give them what they seem to want and adjust the watering/feedings as needed.

Enjoy the day and eat well, wash yer hands and leave me some TP on the shelves damnit
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy cow, if GSC is anywhere near as nice a producer as Mango, we're in for a treat! BTW I got some fresh Mango for you and JDU.

Aww, cu-mon, SoOrbudgal ! None of the symptoms is excessive poo'ing. Our Home Depot/Vons/Walmart area is packed. Traffic is backed out to the highway.

Home Depot is overrun by men looking to buy something manly. Doesn't matter what it is. Router. Table saw. Pallet of bricks. Hammer. Guys know what I mean. Probably something to make booby-traps. Maybe something to barter. Something women don't know is Home Depot sells toilet paper. I'm sure there's a joke in there about toilet paper made of sandpaper or sawdust. When we're down to Mad Max, The Book of Eli, and The Road type situations and all the women have run out of their toilet paper, men will have their own supplies women don't know about.
        Women and men linked to women via cell-phone (chained to their ball) are at Walmart buying toilet paper. Four generations of family members patrol the store, solo, so each person can get his/her own personal limit of two packs per person. Damn sad to see a three year old need a lift from a store employee to scan his own stuff, let alone watching the kid try to lift two 48-roll packs of extra strength. Other kids, on the floor, crawled up in fetal because they can't find their parents in the melee. They can't find aisle 23 because they can only count to ten.
        Vons is out of paper products, in general. Paper towels and coffee filters. Festive crepe paper (probably another joke about the color of someone's ass and the type of paper they use). Steno pad's because they're two sided. Yellow legal pads because they're big. Envelopes. But you have to remove the sticky or it'll remove hairs.
        Signs are going up outside stores. "Out of toilet paper. Can't spare a square."
        The military has been reporting the pilfering of the toilet paper from MRE's. It would make me happy if that wound somewhere on the internet.
        Pizza's ready...

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          And humans like to call themselves civilized. Whatever that means? First sign of trumped up trouble( pun intended) and some peoples go off the deep end fueled by emotions of fear and greed. The rest of us look at each other in bewilderment and quietly say things to each other like what the hell is wrong with some people.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Or the last person on earth? Canuck147.
          I have a loaf of bread and a frozen pizza in my freezer. Truthfully, if everybody closes up, I'm going to be selling a yard of TP for a pound of cheese. I live alone. Don't matter what my ass smells like. Gingerbeard does like his cheese.

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          lol @Gingerbeard....

One of the Costco’s around here had cops in the lot and in the store...people were fighting

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Around here we call it Lucha Libre. They sell churros to people waiting in line. Also known as the audience.

12 days since flip, girls were in need of a defol. I'v let these plants stretch a bit more than last two grows...probably not such a good idea with my limited height in the tent. Anyway, i have kept them trimmed quite tight as to concentrate on main colas only.(i still have alot of this strain in jars so im trying for more quality buds over quantity) The last 2 grows produced average 2-3" buds- dont know if i can grow them any bigger but ima tryin... last couple of pics are a scraggly AK i had to put in bondage. The bending with coated wire is working perfectly on my autos that have longer stems so i'm gonna use this strategy on my photos as they get too tall, instead of super-cropping for this grow. So far iv found that im getting the same effect much quicker cause the plant isnt trying to repair itself...shes just trying to find more light. so flowers head straight up to the light. well see how the photos react.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X