No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible curing success! After gifting and such with my last harvest, holding out for myself, I got 20g of dried bud in a pint mason jar and the humidity down to 63%. There is one 4g Boveda pack in the jar. I found the germination side of my dual chamber tent to be 55% and got the jar down to the day long 63%. I just burped it and the humidity went right up to 65%. So back into the tent to bring it down.
    I pulled this from GWE:
    "One-quart glass mason jars have proven to be a great size for proper curing. Bigger jars are more likely to encourage mold – I’ve learned this one from experience πŸ™ Other types of jars often don’t seal the right way, which can prevent buds from curing properly. For example, the type of jars that have a rubber seal don’t seem to cure buds right for me. I always use quart-sized glass mason jars, and you’ll see that the majority of growers do the same."
    I'm reading that mason jars are the way to go but rubber seals aren't great. I'm only familiar with rubber sealed mason jars. Is there another kind?
    Looks like alltatup had a hand in writing this article.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Mason jar lids, with attached rubber seal are perfect

I think Nebula meant the kind with the gasket as an extra piece

I have one of these bottles (32oz)
    I love it, i can get my hand in it.
    But the gasket is, questionable? Just have to pay extra attention when closing it up

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	1040
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	343263

Comment

Y'know, one of these days I'll have a harvest where I can put away enough quarts to worry about replacement parts.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL
      I hear ya. I love the jar - but it has never been full

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Just came across this video not long ago.

5 gallon pails with 2 lbs weed inside...oh and he has over 20 of them. I’m hoping just to fill one little jar. 🀣

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Even I have to say that's quite a bit for personal consumption.

I think the North east was the only place that had a great growing season, this was the best season ever .Last year we had twice the plants and this year with half of the plants we got twice the harvest, and we are not done yet so long term storage is on my mind lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations for all the work you put in really happy you got a great harvest. I can't comment about all of Oregon I know way East of me was good, maybe near the border south was good?? But for our area it was crappola. I still got 2 photos that are weeks from being done and i'm not harvesting them till they are wilted and have some amber. My early harvest ones do to mold/bud rot was barely cloudy damnit and smoke so far is below what it should of been. For trading purposes I may give it to someone who squeezes? I know a few folks that do that but I don't and don't really want to.

Wow Farmall can we vacuum seal.??? I have the food saver.. Didn't know that. And thank you Budgal. I appreciate it. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi GardenLady just want to say my hubby thought he was doing me a favor by sealing my summer crop that had dryed. I was at work else i'd of said no or if you do do not suck all the air out like a true vacume sealer. He crushed and smashed the buds got all the trichs/resin stuck to the inside sealed bag. I mean it just was a royal screwup. Just like old school "brick weed" from Mexico I was fuming for days. I have not used it since on weed, i'd rather use jars or zip lock if nothing else available. Poor hubby he was bummed for a bit.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Vac seal the JARS.... I only have vac sealed fresh cut greens for other use later on in the food saver bags

Oldjarhead. I think you are right about growing seasons. It really sucked here. Rainy cold spring, rainy summer and rainy cold fall,. I feel like a duck.. glad you had a great harvest.

Comment

Here are my girls. Just finished week 2 of 12/12.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        nice job I love perfect symmetry

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish very nice and healthy looking.

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you all for your kind words.

Not exactly a plant anymore, but it's from some trim from my grow!
      Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 10-19-2019, 02:43 PM. Reason: Grammatical Error
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok @MeestaFeesha.... how did you get this to the stage you have in the photo?

• MeestaFeesha
        MeestaFeesha commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall a vacuum chamber sitting on a heat pad. Purged it one night for ~2hrs, put it in the fridge afterwards, then yesterday again for about 4-5hrs. Releasing the vacuum every 30min or so.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        MeestaFeesha. Thank you.... I have had that setup for 4 months now but could never find an answer if this was a good method or needed a vac oven. Subsequently, I’ve never used it. The vac chamber is a rectangular Pyrex dish with a thick plexiglass lid on a silicone gasket and the gauge and valves on top. The heating pad is one of those germination heater pads for seed starting. By the looks of things, you got a GREAT product !!! This is the next generation of weed

Budgal. Sometimes it's best if our hubbies just leave things alone. LolπŸ˜„

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        No kidding this was a few years back I could of thrown up LOL

Dried and jarred! That should hold us over until we get the tents cooking again. Variety and quantity :-)

Name:	Summer2019Grow.jpg
Views:	843
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	343653

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        billyboy When you said you had brown jars I had to try to find them but they are not cheap. And I only saw them in sets of 4. I bought 8 cases of clear (96 qts) for under $98. My wife is big on Kirby cucumbers and tomatoes. I took a case , just in case

You do have a very impressive stash.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the dark jars great idea ,my personal choice is duct tape

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 - Brilliant. Never even occurred to me. Farmall take note !

Well you said current. Right now I have an auto and a photo-period going. Blue Mammoth auto by Barnies Farms planted the seed 8/8/19 . This gal really got away on me. I have cut branches and side branches but I still feel I should have removed more. The Girl Scout Cookies by Nirvana was planted 8/16/19 I took lots of branches off of it as well and I like her better. Anyway every grow is a new adventure for me. They legalized it this year that was a real boost..
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Eliot what are you meaning when you say branches .What do you cut off?

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        Oldjarhead. Sir I believe they are called branches. Bud sites and of course lots of leaves.Its an auto-flower and they are kinda new for me but after they make actual flowers I'm reluctant to continue defoliation. I'm interested in growers opinions on that. Thank you !! Have a great grow !!

Nice stash billyboy. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Comment

Everytime I open my jars. I take a big sniff...ahhhhh I just love that smell. It's so yummy πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
        Last edited by GardenLady; 10-20-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          does it make your head spin lol

No OJH πŸ˜ƒ....but I could smell it all dayπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Comment

Took this girl down last week. Got 11 oz off her. Amnesia XXL auto.

Name:	20191016_091006-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	979
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	344131

Name:	20191016_091904-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	989
Size:	862.5 KB
ID:	344128

Name:	20191016_094306.jpg
Views:	980
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	344134

Name:	20191016_094514.jpg
Views:	969
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	344133

Name:	20191016_105835.jpg
Views:	953
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	344132

Name:	20191016_111916.jpg
Views:	942
Size:	3.67 MB
ID:	344130

Name:	20191016_113046.jpg
Views:	985
Size:	3.77 MB
ID:	344129
          Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            That last photo quite creative...πŸ‘

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, I didnt see it, until I cocked my head sideways

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            I never claimed to be an artist! πŸ˜‚

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X