No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope those aren't pre-balls. My Big Bertha is lousy with them.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like a lady to me

I'm thinking it is a Hermie. Here's a different part I found
    Attached Files
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      As much as I didn't want to hear that answer, I'm glad I wasn't crazy lol.

That's a bummer about the genetics, they are Mephisto

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve read similar reviews about particular Fast Buds strains. I wonder if that strain doesn’t take quadlining stress very well?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct call

Bruce banner 8 weeks into flower, so frosty and fragrant

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful trics

Big Bertha is officially 24" tall. I removed the lower two branches because of poor performance. Even with all the wind it gets, the stronger branches, the branches are starting to lean out. There we have a quickie trellis.
    Little Bertha and Mini Bertha Me are at 10". Each of theses has also had a secondary branch removed for being slackers. I did my pre flowering defoliation yesterday. It's a bit early as I want to start flowering next Friday. Maybe just wait until the leaves have all turned skyward.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Day 36 gorilla candy

Comment

• sgiacomo
        sgiacomo commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks delicious!

• oogrow88
        oogrow88 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah one plant

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks great. I just love gorilla strains

Widowbanger @ 64 days.

Comment

I think both of these we started early May inside and moved out mid June (see page 1 when they were babies!). Nebula wasn't kidding about Wonder Woman growing vigorously - it's massive. Probably 7.5 ft tall and 6 ft around. And that's after topping a few branches and supercropping a few just to experiment (originally manifolded). The trunk base is probably 3" in diameter. Strawberry Cough is in a 10 gallon and was 'trilined' so it has 3 main arms. SC is about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of the WW so it should finish early October and avoid bud rot. WW worries me a bit as it's slow going and October is pretty wet where I am. Had bud rot last year that drastically reduced my crop. Thinking of just doing autos outside next year to avoid it.
        2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
        6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
        Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
        260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          doing autos is lots of fun and easy the problem I had was with the high humidity causing bud rot , where you have your plantis right next to the deck why dont you hang a clear piece of plastic sheeting from it and cover your plant at night that should solve your problem

Wowza. They all look fabulous. Mr Furley are yours indoors???

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          For the most Part, I have one outdoors this year which is a Rarity for me.

A dusk shot with flash of the least mature WW, we're getting there! Other ladies are a little more full at the moment, and only growing fatter! 🤘😎
        Meesta's Grow
        2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Got the sleepy droop on. Nice plant.

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          She's a beast man. Your garden is beautiful at night

Nothing exciting just small plants.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20190827_171610.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	332931
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Doing your part to replace some of the Amazon !! They look really crisp and green. As for Bruce Banner, no clue why but I can’t handle that one. It acts like a cannabis overdose

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          And each one has at least two cuttings right now. Lol.
          Going to get some fresh air one way or another. The Banner is a sock rocker for sure.

Day 28 since going to a 12/12 schedule for the indoor/outdoor girl(GG4). A lonely, only child appearing to have some potential.
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          That is one of the nicest looking girls I`ve seen in sometime mate-well done

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks PaganRich ! Due to the lack of rain the last few months, plus having a water softener I've started to add CalMag to boost up the mineral content. My well water has been really soft, hard to wash the soap off ya when one takes a shower(g). She seems to like it.
          I'm hoping the outer branches don't "lay" out to much further, it's getting a little difficult to get her through the 30" opening into the closet.( bulking out now-22" tall). The upside is I'm getting plenty of light into the bowels of the plant, which in turn is developing a nice secondary canopy down below. Fingers crossed. I continue to defoliate as needed, most inward pointing leaves.
          All the best
          Last edited by GreenState; 08-30-2019, 06:03 AM.

Hello All !! Hope everyone is doing well ! It's been awhile since I posted as life has been busy and a Colorado Vacation consumed so much time it was hard to do much. Things have slowed some and can update on the summer grow. So where do I start. Well, leaving for Denver Colorado was delayed 12 hrs due to weather at the airport with no access to weed and the stress level hit the red zone when we had to change airports to get our flight. That being said when we landed in Denver my daughter had already stoped and picked up some weed to Chile the stress. It was nice to sit on the porch and burn with no worries. Bought some weed and to my surprise my grow is just as good as what I bought. Made me feel good. Before leaving for Denver my autos ( Gorilla Glue & White Cheez ) were just coming into the forth node and I figured it would be ready when we returned to top and tie down,(gone 7 days) LOL that was not what happened. I returned to plants that grew at least a foot or more already in flower with buds starting. No Bull Shit ! I wonder if Marijane Rooter had anything to do with it LOL.So I ended up doing a bend and pull down on all the branches so they would be able to grow within the tent with the right lighting hight. The aroma is nice. There's pictures of before /after and the bend and tie down. It has worked out well and learned a very important lesson. Autos are on their own time schedule. As far as the outdoor grow the Acapulco Gold Gen - 2 - A & B are doing fantastic ! A is at 54" and B at 48". The bud structure is perfect and plants very healthy. I will install a canopy to keep rain water off the plants as the nights are cool and the due buildup not to heavy. Should have a pleasant harvest from the girls ! Day and night photos. Night with flash looks like white lights on a Christmas Tree LOL. Bernadette is also in flower as is the others but should fill out like a small auto. The Re-Veg is also doing very well for a plant that was just left to the side after harvest. She has many bud sites and their getting bigger each day with a real nice aroma.
        I guess I am caught up with things and very happy all is good !! Glad to be back !! Thanks for taking an interest ! Good Growing !!
        Last edited by Colombo; 08-30-2019, 12:49 AM.

Comment

More from above Acapulco Gold Gen-2- A&B Night photos taken after it rained.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            very very nice ,Ive tried Acapulco gold twice now outside with no luck at all so good luck I think next time it will be inside lol, and I love the plant riser ,I found that if you leave the pots on the ground the roots will grow though

• WizardsNThings
            WizardsNThings commented
            Editing a comment
            X2 oldjarhead100. Made the mistake of trying to rotate my 10 gallon fabric and ripped all the roots. She was sad for a day or two but came right back

I was out for a walk yesterday and I saw this from what I could see ,it was an abandoned bear den ,I didn't get to close figuring something might be inside and I was right dont know what it is but glad I didn't look closely lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like a bear den to me. Perhaps last years.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            I`ve seen horror films based on that mate...probably get attacked by some pissed off, rabid laprechaun

What are the dimensions? Are you thinking about CFL, t5, LED? Circulation might be tricky what with only one opening, and all. You might be able to get away with planting right in the ground. The place is probably nutrient rich because of the bear poo. Take advantage of...
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would need a damn long extension cord lol

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            My friend, your street cred is righteous. If your plan is to turn that bear den into a grow I think we would all chip in and buy you a mile of your favorite cord.

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m in!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X