• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Man those are great looking plants. Space sure does make a difference with the growth/health. I mean look how healthy those colas look

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! These girls are surprising me. Switched to 12/12 wks from sprout and topped them once. Kind of a wtf grow to fill in some empty space in the tent that’s gonna produce a few quality ounces 👍🏻

Harvest day for the White Widows x Sour Tangie crosses from a friend who created the seeds. These are 123 days from seed. 55days of first flower noted. They grew without much fuss no real issues. But boy these last 2wks have really shown their true colors and got ripe quicker than i thought. I was thinking the end of Sept. for harvest but man checking the trichs within a week they showed all cloudy and now rapidily changing to amber. Don't want real strong " coma " weed just abit of " blurry vision" LOL as far as the amount goes i'm really pleased just to be able to harvest our own homegrown. It's got all the goodies we need for our minds and bodies to deal with lifes daily news. I hope all is well with your grows, be patient with knowing you can grow your own meds and with the great help from the GWE community of grow buddies. You got to put the work in, don't over do the ferts/nutes and make or buy good soils if that's how you want to grow.

ya all have a great day, pay it forward
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
    1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Much respect to outdoor growers. Growing inside is almost fool proof. Screw up from beginning to end and you’ll still get a harvest evening it’s crappy. Not outside though. Mother Nature isn’t so forgiving

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      good close up Bud Gal weve had 2 nights that got into the thirties ,so it should put them into overdrive at least I hope so

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      that looks so tasty.

Day 54, after about 4 weeks veg and 4 weeks of flower. WW Auto. The stretch slowed at about day 47, but they’re still creeping up. The middle girl’s 35” tall. Light is 16” above tallest one. I should have done some LST…oh well, next time.

My big concern is the leaves on the top branches of the tallest plant are getting pale (see picture). I went pretty light with the nutes ‘cuz my runoff was in the pH 5 range. That’s fixed now and I gave ‘em ½ strength Bloom nutes last Monday, but I don’t see any improvement. Sadly, they only get watered once a week, ‘cuz I didn’t use the best soil. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Also, the humidity is in the 60-70% range (temps in the low 70Fs). I’m still in the budlets stage, I wouldn’t call ‘em buds yet, so is this a problem??? I started running the dehumidifier in the basement, but that’s a long way from the plants. I found an interesting website, where you plug in temp & RH and it says whether you'll have a mold problem. It says I'm OK at this point. Is bud rot a type of mold?
    3x3' space in back of closet
    VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
    Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
    Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
    1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      I struggle with humidity over 60% a lot even with a dehumidifier. So far so good by providing lots of air movement.

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      I’m in the southern US and grow in my basement so humidity has always been a battle. Get a break from November until March but that’s it. Even with a 1,000sqft humidifier in my grow room and another small one in the grow tent I run upper 40’s to low 50’s lights on and mid 60’s lights off. I’ve always used lots of fan, one down low and 2 across the canopy. Only time I’ve had issues has been when the tent is too crowded. Keep good airflow around your colas and fan leaves cut back is the key. I’d love to drop the humidity super low to really bring out the tris but that’s not happening in my setup.

• Cheesy
      Cheesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys. Yeah, I added a second fan recently and I'll move the dehumidifier right into the grow closet for the last couple of weeks. Regarding the yellowish colas on the top half of the one plant, it must be a nitrogen deficiency. I've spent a lot of time reading this great website, but I just found this one: https://www.growweedeasy.com/why-cannabis-leaves-yellow

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I veg these for 4 weeks because of the amount I have in the tent

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol yeah I can see why. Those buds are quite impressive for 4 weeks veg. I'll be happy if mine get half that size.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it’s the strain (critical). My last grow was the same, albeit a wee bit smaller than these babies

Start to finish 45 days later.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s fun to see how differently we all dry our buds.
      Never seen that before😁.

• EzPz
      EzPz commented
      Editing a comment
      My room was humid so I turned on that fan and in 4 days it was perfect to dry trim. First time I tried that method.
      Very handy if your in a hurry like me.
      The leave curl over the buds protecting them and preserving the aroma and flavor.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      hate to tell you this but something is growing outta yer lights. just so happens I can change those out for ya. No charge.

Manuel Dexterity : The ability to figure something out to make a process even easier with the same result
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

First grow, Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Surfr Seeds (Golden Pineapple x Wedding Cake F2), Day 50 since flip to 12/12, Surfr suggests 63 days I believe I'm looking at that or a little longer. All the trichomes are completely clear and just starting to develop the "mushroom cap."
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello oldjarhead100 thanks for nice comment. Hey well we are getting not that cold of a.m. maybe in low 50's we still have smoke here but the rain has helped tremendously every once in a while we get blue sky. I don't think it will go out like most major hard to reach areas canyons places like that. It's going to have to rain for several days if not all winter. Anyhow...my out door gals are holding steady man i dig through them looking for the bud worm and spider nests. Not a issue must be the smoke?? I'm most likely at least 1month out on most if not more. Sure hope we can pull this off would be just what we needed to help out folks now who've lost their plants to the fire.

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
        1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

my first auto grow at about day 50...i thought autos were supposed to stay short?? Because of that I didn't really do any training at first and ended up super cropping Northern Lights and Blue Cheese and they are still around 30" tall (w/o pot). Strawberry Cheesecake was bent over early on, but she's more like 40". They've all been a bit neglected since i've been out of town a lot towards the end of summer. Northern Lights took it the hardest and she's a bit yellow and the flowers are a bit skinny...I think mostly due to under watering. Smells great though!

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            depends on the strain and the grower/growing style. I have had 45inch tall autos and 12 inch high. Yours look great. nice job.

• JuanHondo
            JuanHondo commented
            Editing a comment
            these are grown under a 315W CMh in 4 X 2 tent. Biobizz light mix + Botanicare nutrients. 3 gal fabric pots. 20-4 light schedule. I'll definitely be topping next time. Thanks for the comments!

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking pretty good for being neglected!

Week 6 of flower for the GG#4 and Wedding cake along with some White Widow clones.
          Things are starting to get heavier and frostier.
          happy girls I think.

Current grows:
          Photo: SeedStockers GG #4 & Wedding Cake.
          White Widow clones

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            I have a couple GG’s going into week to 5 of flower. This strain gets frosty early huh? My tops started around week 2!

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Green State last 3 nights it was down to 31 so far were still good but I dont think the girls are going to take to much more lol it is early we shouldn't have to worry about a frost till Oct.

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Good growing John, those look super frosty!

Tent harvest complete! Had to stretch the chopping and trimming over three days...my back wanted nothing to do with it this time around. Plus you start going a little cross eyed after trimming buds for hours on end.lol Im very happy with the production of 5 of the 7 plants..2 others were dispensary bag seed and they were disappointing(airy and light). I still have two Ayahuasca Purple outside and they are doing well but pushing for another month if mother nature will co-operate. I'v had to move them into garage a couple of times in the last week for frost warnings.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
          2 Viperspectra 600 LED
          45W Root Farm grow/seedling light
          4 Vivosun oscillating fans
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          4" Vivosun fan/filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag
          FloraNectar
          Lost Coast Plant Therapy(WPM, Thrips,Mites,Aphids etc)

Current Grow
          1 double chocolate photo
          1 Crystal Candy photo
          1 Obi-Wan Kush photo
          re-vegging King Tut and Sex Bud for clones.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL i can hardly wait for it doing this. A chore of love for sure. Here i been trimming little auto flowers lately and seeing the out door harvest oh boy turn the music up and start stringing them up like tobacky in a barn.

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks JohnEmad, thats a great compliment coming from you! Im just learning a bit more every grow..but i also like trying something different each time, which doesnt always turn out so well. This was an all Photo grow...except for 1 GG#4 auto which i did outside(i plan to do a bunch in the spring..she was easy) Stocking up on the meds....i need more jars. WTF.

• BU2B
            BU2B commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful! Amazing job.

14 days since the flip to 12/12 on my Blue Steel ladies. Had some WPM as they’re too dense but defoliated again and treated with Safer brand fungicide. It worked for me last time so am hoping for good results!
          4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ple-urkle-grow

Comment

Hello fellow grow buddies thought i'd try and show some auto flower male parts for those who don't see them often. I happened to of bought regular seeds not female seeds I clicked without looking really good at description LOL so i got 3 la berry fruita reg. auto seeds and 2 now are male. The challenge plant for the 1gal is on the hot seat but she also may be male but still to tiny for my old eyes so i'm leaving her sit for another day.

That's my outdoor protection you see in 2nd pic. I can't fit but 4 small ones or just 2 bigger ones in the green house so they gotta take turns LOL rotate them. Hope ya'll are having a good day, less smoke here rain in the forcast on Thursday.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            I’ll have to pay attention now. I didn’t know they sold regular auto seeds. Just assumed they were all fems

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow SoOrbudgal if the third is also male will they replace the seed? I mean you should get at least 1 female from 3 seed.
            Last edited by Rwise; 09-27-2020, 05:27 PM.

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Bummer getting all males. Just not a good year for cannabis for you. Good thing you have some indoor going.

Its 2 days into week 7 now still not a great deal of upward growth with the tallest standing at just over 9" (roughly 23cm) and i don't think that's going to improve a great deal, other than that plants look healthy although i did get a touch of nute burn on the tips of one or 2 leaves of the Fat bananas 8hrs after a feed and showed a day or so after on the Critical crack (tried upping the dose a quarter ml plants didn't like it).
          Thinking of flipping them this coming Sunday regardless as i'd like to start another grow around about Christmas/New year and ill probably be doing any drying in my tent (need to keep the smell down) and have to take that time into consideration too.
          first pic FB1 second pic Fb2 and 3rd pic my not so "Raggedy Ann" anymore Critical Crack og which has had no training or topping.

Attached Files
          3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
          Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
          Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
          Couple of fans for airflow
          First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
          Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Jock horror automatic clone from 4 years old seed that I grown over the winter. Fourth week into flowering super cropped and screen of green.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Your plant suits you Frankenplantenstine LOL she is a freak of a spreader great job.

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              How many more you got behind that beastie/beauty?

• MagicMike66
              MagicMike66 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow what a beast

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X