No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 6 of flower for the GG#4 and Wedding cake along with some White Widow clones.
    Things are starting to get heavier and frostier.
    happy girls I think.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a couple GG’s going into week to 5 of flower. This strain gets frosty early huh? My tops started around week 2!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Green State last 3 nights it was down to 31 so far were still good but I dont think the girls are going to take to much more lol it is early we shouldn't have to worry about a frost till Oct.

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good growing John, those look super frosty!

Tent harvest complete! Had to stretch the chopping and trimming over three days...my back wanted nothing to do with it this time around. Plus you start going a little cross eyed after trimming buds for hours on end.lol Im very happy with the production of 5 of the 7 plants..2 others were dispensary bag seed and they were disappointing(airy and light). I still have two Ayahuasca Purple outside and they are doing well but pushing for another month if mother nature will co-operate. I'v had to move them into garage a couple of times in the last week for frost warnings.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      another very nice harvest. great growing homegrown time to smoke some of the harvest for medicinal purposes of course.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL i can hardly wait for it doing this. A chore of love for sure. Here i been trimming little auto flowers lately and seeing the out door harvest oh boy turn the music up and start stringing them up like tobacky in a barn.

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks JohnEmad, thats a great compliment coming from you! Im just learning a bit more every grow..but i also like trying something different each time, which doesnt always turn out so well. This was an all Photo grow...except for 1 GG#4 auto which i did outside(i plan to do a bunch in the spring..she was easy) Stocking up on the meds....i need more jars. WTF.

14 days since the flip to 12/12 on my Blue Steel ladies. Had some WPM as they’re too dense but defoliated again and treated with Safer brand fungicide. It worked for me last time so am hoping for good results!
    4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

Hello fellow grow buddies thought i'd try and show some auto flower male parts for those who don't see them often. I happened to of bought regular seeds not female seeds I clicked without looking really good at description LOL so i got 3 la berry fruita reg. auto seeds and 2 now are male. The challenge plant for the 1gal is on the hot seat but she also may be male but still to tiny for my old eyes so i'm leaving her sit for another day.

That's my outdoor protection you see in 2nd pic. I can't fit but 4 small ones or just 2 bigger ones in the green house so they gotta take turns LOL rotate them. Hope ya'll are having a good day, less smoke here rain in the forcast on Thursday.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll have to pay attention now. I didn’t know they sold regular auto seeds. Just assumed they were all fems

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow SoOrbudgal if the third is also male will they replace the seed? I mean you should get at least 1 female from 3 seed.
      Last edited by Rwise; 09-27-2020, 12:27 PM.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Bummer getting all males. Just not a good year for cannabis for you. Good thing you have some indoor going.

Its 2 days into week 7 now still not a great deal of upward growth with the tallest standing at just over 9" (roughly 23cm) and i don't think that's going to improve a great deal, other than that plants look healthy although i did get a touch of nute burn on the tips of one or 2 leaves of the Fat bananas 8hrs after a feed and showed a day or so after on the Critical crack (tried upping the dose a quarter ml plants didn't like it).
    Thinking of flipping them this coming Sunday regardless as i'd like to start another grow around about Christmas/New year and ill probably be doing any drying in my tent (need to keep the smell down) and have to take that time into consideration too.
    first pic FB1 second pic Fb2 and 3rd pic my not so "Raggedy Ann" anymore Critical Crack og which has had no training or topping.

Attached Files
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Jock horror automatic clone from 4 years old seed that I grown over the winter. Fourth week into flowering super cropped and screen of green.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Your plant suits you Frankenplantenstine LOL she is a freak of a spreader great job.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        How many more you got behind that beastie/beauty?

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow what a beast

Rwise it's looking male but still will check later today. She or he is still in big flower tent with the GSC cuts and they are on 12/12 no flower signs yet so hoping this auto shows some bigger sex parts today. I emailed seed seller told him so far 2 are male heck i'll take a group photo of all the little balls and show him if they want to see. These were rather smallish seeds to be honest when i looked at them i wondered the health of them. But i've grown tiny looking and they were dwarfs.??
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I read somewhere - maybe an article in High Times that I subscribed to for the first couple years I began growing - Sativa seeds are tiny and Indica seeds are bigger - said nothing about ruderalis or hybrids.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200922_211029.jpg
Views:	740
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	452042

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        or is it Freakshow?

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        It's looking pretty strange.

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow lol. That's a ...different one.😜

I'm so glad I found this site around a year ago. Since then I've managed grow my own awesome weed (sometimes I still have to pinch myslef when I go into the store to get another jar) but it's also been a bit a saviour to my state of mind during these strange times and some other shit. Thanks to all you fellow green fingered lovely people and of course NebulaHaze for creating a truley awesome site. Now look at the size of those colas! The big ones in the tent I can only get my hand half way around

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a shame MagicMike66 those are just to way to big

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are gorgeous! Hope mine look like their little sisters😂
        Hurray to the greatest website ever!!!

9 potential moms. 3 GG#4, 6 God's green crack
      my 3 left in flower. 2 bubba Kush and 1 bag seed
      ​​​​​​​The 13 autos. Doing their auto thang. 7 Bloody Skunk, 3 Killer Kush, 3 Cheese
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine today.
        the bigger one is gorilla glue auto 33days, the one in small pot is lemon cookies 15days (bag seed) that is for friend. Friend is also getting my vivosun 2x4x5 tent w/ vivosun 300w (135w) with the lemon cookies plant.
        the sprouts are 5x zkittlez auto 6days.
        Im getting a new to me but refurbished hlg 550 v2 rspec tomorrow so I'm really excited. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200923_200920.jpg
Views:	724
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	452199Click image for larger version

Name:	20200923_200929.jpg
Views:	730
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	452200Click image for larger version

Name:	20200923_200933.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	452201Click image for larger version

Name:	20200923_200940.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	452202
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh and that sterilite tub has a big mycelium block In there for cO2

First Day Here Hello All.

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey RichardGrows green - welcome.

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey there brother 😁

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          glad to have you here RichardGrows Good looking grow btw.

It appears now like wpm is the least of my worries....
        happened to walk out on my deck yesterday to hear the roofers at my neighbours saying “ holy shit! The neighbour has some big weed plants over here!”
        I replied loudly before they had seen me “Yes she does!”
        They looked all embarrassed, and tried to make excuses for why they were ogling my girls. I pulled out my phone and took pictures of them. They asked why and I told them that if my plants went missing, at least I would have pictures of the guys who took them.
        Frickin suburbia!!! A minimum of 9 people working on neighbours roofs, eaves troughs etc, this summer are personally acquainted with my outdoor girls, + the neighbours+ everyone they’ve told.......
        Stayed up all night, kept thinking I heard noises in the backyard even though I have the gate locked and my truck parked in front of it so the gate can’t be opened .
        So although my plants aren’t even close to ready..... almost all clear trichomes so far.....
        i’m chopping them😳
        immature smoke has to be better than none at all
        The only thing that is stopping my 💔 is that I know their babies live on.
        One group 18 days from flip to 12/12, just defoliated yesterday, excuse their nakedness😂😂
        And another group, 25 days in veg, anxiously awaiting their position in the flower room.
        Its awesome to see what the plant does in its natural environment, and I wouldn’t give it up for anything, however I’m so glad that I have a backup behind steel doors and a security system.
        Even if they are a slight shadow of their mothers beauty 💋

RIP Mama(26 oz wet weight stripped off of branches)
        Not the Mama
        Stinky
        Trippy bitch (fell in the 2x4 hole I dug for her, with her in my arms, when she was transplanted into the ground, So of course that was her fault and gave her a bad name😂😂)
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Still to this day I think WTF! You like that? after a round of cannabis BDSM.😂

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a green house with out the sides or top instead its wrapped in chain link ,can thieves still get in sure but its going to take a ton of work and its all under the watchful eyes of 4 cameras, Ma. states that the weed must be secure ,the cameras are enough but I like a little over kill

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Good call Jarhead! My fence gate is locked, however even old ladies like me can hop a fence if they had to 😂
          I was just looking at large outdoor kennels with the same idea.
          Just need to find one high enough.
          Or cave in, and train my outdoor to stay small 🙁

Have not posted any bud pics for a while due to root aphids. Golden tiger ace seeds and peyote gorilla seedsman.

Comment

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          these have not seen less than 96 degrees during day entire lives.

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve also had aphids for weeks now but the plants still seem to be thriving. Did you manage to get rid of them?

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          No, but I was able to keep them under control with two products. Azera and PF-97. Both very expensive but effective.

So here she is. It's up about 40inchs. Its only turned up ¹/² - ³/⁴ full power. I'm afraid to burn the babies or even the other two. I topped the lemon cookies today. I want to mainline her.
        I'm so excited. Plus my GG auto is showing her first hairs.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200924_145408.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	452639
        I have a mushroom tub in there for extra co2. Does it even make a difference if my tent isnt completely sealed off? I got the bottom left vent open for fresh air to suck in.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful light and setup, man your gonna kill it

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          The extra Co2 probably won't help much but it definitely won't hurt anything.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X