No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting week 7, day 43 My WW Auto girls finally needed watering. The two I flushed went 7 days since their flush. Runoff is better now…5.8-6.1 pH range. Quarter strength Bloom added every watering. Too light? Still Stretching 1” a day. ~29” tall. Hopefully my 7’ closet is enuf. They don’t seem to like when the light gets <24”. They look happy and have budlets now. Are they slow or am I antsy?
    Last edited by Cheesy; 09-07-2020, 08:43 PM.
    3x3' space in back of closet
    VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
    Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
    Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
    1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      in bloom you cant see the growth that you can in veg so it seems like its taking forever ,the hardest 2 weeks of a growers life is letting them finish lol

peyote gorilla, seedsman

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I know you been struggling with pests as usual but that is still a fine looking plant

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      nothing wrong with that one ,whats the fencing for around the pot I know pests right lol what kind of pests

About 1/2 way done cleaning this grapefruit. Had to chop her early. You can see in the pix some of the spots where the rot hit. I cut a bunch of branches off in the field.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmall As a norm, when we catch it on a plant well cut it out and everything close. Rot travels. It’s really only a problem on density. Every year here in Kentucky I’ve dealt with it, minus a yr here n there. It did piss me off about this grapefruit tho. The trichomes are barely cloudy and it still had another month of growth left. Funny thing is how in my bathroom where it hanging and the door open, it’s so strong smelling that I can literally taste it! It’s no record breaker, but it’s the biggest cola I’ve ever had in almost 30 yrs. I’m even throwing my mom into the mix where she’s been growing for 60 yrs and it’s the biggest for her too...lol.
      Hope you’re doing well bro

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Retodd All is ok..thanks.. this is the only Autoflower in the bunch. I Should have chopped it 3 weeks ago but the trichs were just not ready. I’d also never have gone outdoors were it not for the power outage but the sunlight did a damn nice job swelling the flowers only the rain and nighttime humidity worked against it. Great feeling when it comes together

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have found over the years that when I see bud rot I cut the kola off below the rot this kinda stops it from spreading ,then I process the bud and use it , we have taken whole plants do to rot its no fun anyway you look at it

All done and have my shake and leaves in trays for making honey hash this winter once all plants are done.
    Attached Files

Comment

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      You got a more in detail formula? Seems easy. So you just shoot the butane through the tube and the honey comes out the other side? You just fill it with trim? I just got some bubblebags

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thats what I call wax and we do a run every fall but its so dangerous we do it outside still we do it every year ,I love the stuff if you get it to wax consistence then you can weigh it out and cook with it I must say 3.5 grams makes 4 dozen ass kickin cookies lol
      that being said have you tried bubble hash ,I just got one of those mini washers and I'm getting ready to run a bunch of stuff watch the tutorial on it ,it works great and is so much safer lol

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 Yeah, I’ll make it on my porch under my ceiling fan and definitely not smoking...lol. I’ve never had bubble hash. I give my hash away. My neighbor is buying the canisters this winter when I make it and I’m giving him 75% and saving 25% for another friend of mine.

the girls hit 2 weeks on Sunday so it was time to train them again heres a before and after
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Those little washing machines with the bubble bags are awesome!!
      I wash mine 3 times and get really nice bubble hash.
      i even tried grinding and washing this jar of roaches I had since I just can’t stand smoking them. They turned out pretty good too!!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have one just waiting to have the time to try it lol

Got my Blue Steel ladies defoliated and lollipopped. Switching to 12/12 tonight!
      4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ple-urkle-grow

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        they are looking great ,Have you read the tutorial on increasing yields by defoliating at specific times in the grow .it works I've been doing it for awhile now .There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing it differently,just sharing what I've learned

• sgiacomo
        sgiacomo commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 thanks! Yes I’ve read the tutorial. It’s very helpful and such a great resource!

Despite the fact I have some kind of soil bugs, all plants are still stacking up and looking good.

Comment

I'm liking my Blueberry autoflower for the possiblities...............

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0952.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	446321Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0951.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	446322Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0954.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	446323
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Cheesy
          Cheesy commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks great...how old is it?

And for her Blueberry sister - about 30 days older

Name:	IMG_0947.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	446325Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0950.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	751.0 KB
ID:	446326Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0948.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	446327Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0949.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	446328
        Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 420chicano
          420chicano commented
          Editing a comment
          So Pretty!!
          How do you keep Pest off your Gorgeous plant?

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks - they're indoor plants - outside for watering - no pests - but a pesky WPM that i keep at bay.

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great looking plants. Are these autos as well?

Purple Kush autoflower - trichomes are getting some amber in em -

Name:	IMG_0945.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	825.6 KB
ID:	446330Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0943.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	935.7 KB
ID:	446331Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0944.JPG
Size:	824.1 KB
ID:	446332Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0942.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	1,004.4 KB
ID:	446333Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0946.JPG
Size:	813.0 KB
ID:	446334Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0941.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	446335
        Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you - it's trial and error really - still - have 4 more Blueberry seeds and 12 Purple Kush seeds. They grow all different from each other - the same strains. I like to let them grow the way they want - usually - so these next 3 coming up haven't been topped and training on only one.

• FurnaceBoi
          FurnaceBoi commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll take any auto advice you have. I'm about to start 17.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't be afraid to cut off perfectly forming fan leaves early on - first few weeks for sure and definitely before pistils begin. Your cutting off leaves overhanging bud sites coming off the stem - exposing them makes them turn into branches which shoot up alongside main cola. All in all you cut off 8 leaves - not at once but as they come up - i have cut off 4 at once and the plant looks hilarious but a few days later you look like a genius.
          That is - if you're not topping but letting her grow the way she wants - little training to make those branches grow away from the main stem never hurts- especially in the long run of it all.
          Here's another tip - the first nodes branches - both of them - usually don't amount to much come harvest time as i find they will never grow as good as even the second nodes branches. I let them develop early on - but around 8th or 9th node - snip snip.
          Last edited by Canuck147; 09-10-2020, 02:54 PM.

Well the key component to my third grow has arrived. 17 autos for my new 5x5 😎😁. This will be my first big grow.
        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 09-10-2020, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• 420chicano
          420chicano commented
          Editing a comment
          So mr. Canuck
          My autos are 14 to 16 days should I take tuck leaves or should I cut them off one every other day if they’re blocking branch sites

Silver Surfer in CoM Stonington Blend with a liquid squid amendment (she's been in the same pot since February). I don't have room for my full grow tent, so she's in a sunny-as-possible windowsill now and I'm trying to figure out how I can hang my grow light. I'm hoping she'll get some of the flowering stretch out before I get the tent up; I know this unorthodox lighting may hurt yields/potency, but I have 3 clones from her that are nowhere near starting to flower. There are some dry leaves near the bottom of the branches that I'm keeping an eye on; it may just be those are being cannibalized due to the stupidly long veg time (I did that! I did that! That's my fault!).

Name:	Silver Surfer 2.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	446383
        2x3 tent
        300W LED
        CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering
        Harvesting: Silver Surfer

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Are these seeds forming?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just female parts

• FurnaceBoi
            FurnaceBoi commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed. Just calyxes. I get those at the stem junctions all the time.

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweet thanks for confirming. OJ I’ll take your advice and open one up for a look to double check

The Alaskan purple auto is almost finished. She in the flush faze getting some Flawless Finish and Silica Boost. Did you know trichomes are made of silica, and adding a silica boost can encourage trichomes growth?! I’d say it’s worked on this plant!

The other two are about 3.5 weeks old. I have one in a 2gal pot with soil and the other in a 4gal fabric pot with cocoa. This is my first time growing in cocoa and it definitely won’t be the last. I feel like the plants grow much quicker and more lush in cocoa as long as you have the nutrients dialed in. I started using a new Veg base nutrient and she’s absolutely loving it.

I’m coming up on my first full year of growing and it has been quite the ride. I finally feel like I’m getting a good grasp on plant biology and what nutrients I’m going to consistently use going forward. What a fun hobby!
          Current Grow:
          • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
          • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
          • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
          ​​​​Nutrients
          • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
          • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
          • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
          • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
          • Black Strap Molasses
          • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
          • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha! a bit top heavy....very nice Greenlivin!

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I've seen big buds bend a stem over but I've never seen them bend the whole plant over well done ,I give silica blast every watering until bloom then I back off . There is a reason for this I just can't remember it right now lol

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Let me know if you remember!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X