Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      I was going to say the same thing.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thats one of those piles that moves around lol Nice harvest ,if you stick the branches in a bucket of water they stay fresh until you need them

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't notice her in the pic until I posted it, thats my girl always under my feet!, The boys aren't far off.
      Mobile glue! LOL

Dark Plasma and Malibu Pie at Day 54 of flower and 2 clones of each on Day 1 of flower.
    Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      real nice flowers Obi-Wan although the strain names sound like a sci fi movie at the beach.

Girls are entering week 7 of flower. The fan leaves are curling and quite dry to touch at the top of the plant. Does this ok to you guys?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      that looks like your light is to close at least thats one of the things that will cause that

Good morning GWE hope we all are having a restful a.m. that's what it is here in Oregon USA still morning. A little foggy no smoke can't get the group shot loaded of the kids hanging out in the yard must be hung up in da fog cloud Any way here's Thai Skunk scared up but healthy i think and doing her thing getting fuller/heavy kinda bending over she was one of the " early to early preflower " from spring all that knarly brown leaf is from reveg. I've done lots of work cleaning out these plants and setting them up for a decent harvest. I won't be getting a huge amount which is never my plan it's just harvesting a healthy finished plant, all i care about anymore.

She is approx. 5ft tall she is in a 10gal. plastic pot with many holes drilled into it. Her potting mix is a blend i make with much recycled last grow soils plus new coco, bat guano, perilite. I fed them all extra bone meal scratched in the soil early in transition from pre flower just to help them grow stronger. I've dosed them 2x with epsome salts for keeping soil balanced with all the extra N i had applied earlier to get them back into growth. I give them tea of batguano/fish emulsion. That's it and all the rest is in the soil mix they have done excellent no root issues PH wise. I have given just 2x fed 5-10-5 NPK bloom. I'm conservative feeder At this point Thai is getting just well water + molasses for food. She's just lightly yellowing, her pistols are orange and curled inward. She does have cloudy trichs but not seeing but a few amber so she's going at least till Tues. Thought i'd have a entertaining trim party with her during the " debate " LOL but i do seriously think she's coming down Tuesday, they are all ripening quickly and getting frosty her not as much as the GSC and OG Kush they are looking so bleached out white hairs with snowy leaf.

I'm wondering if any of you out there consider this like a reveg mother grow and is the MJ as potent as if she was grown from seed. Or is there less THC from all the hormone changes they been through? Any thoughts, much appreciated. Questions are welcome, have a great day we are getting at least a week without rain and 75+f temps so it's still growing season, protect and keep them going
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall it's what matters to me not the best old tech but it works for our needs.
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 1 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth (outdoor only)
    FF Grow Big 6-4-4
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      She looks just like a bouquet! Hope the next week stays warm and dry for ya!

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Man those are some fat colas! Nice.

• 420chicano
      420chicano commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it smell lovely Pungent in the Morning ...yum!

SeedStockers Wedding Cake and GG#4 photos. Week 7.
    A hint of amber showing up on the trichomes on the calyx and tops getting some decent weight to them. Still 2 weeks or a tad more to go I recon.
    Both the WC and GG are throwing some strong smells.
    The rest of the tent are White Widow clones. Autumn harvest right around the corner.

Currently growing: Photoperiods:
    White Widow, GG#4, Wedding Cake clones.
    Golden Lemon Haze, Gelato 41 fast and Blackberry Gum
    Empty tents got lonely.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes all my girls are looking great. I guess it will be a mystery on how the potency turns out. I'm outdoors with them alot being retired so i had plenty of time with lock down and all the shit storms to really work them over. JohnEmad i sure look forward to growing that wedding cake strain it's my after the New Year grow along with some zkittles and a few autos.

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Those GG#4 are some sturdy looking plants...love me some GG#4.. I just opened one my jars from the solo cup grow....friggn delicious.

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking plants! Just wow 😳

I'm in the process of doing the last tie down before the flip in a week the first pic I did Saturday Morning, the 2nd and 4th pic I did yesterday morning, and the third is what I have left to do 4 Black berry dreams. Oh the first 4 are sour patch kiss
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What monsters you got there OJ those are big gals.

2 more days, it's a slow grower for sure.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_121952.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	454055
    Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's Freakshow from Humboldt Seed Co. It's been above ground for 12 days.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Time to get freaky. Im now in my new location. Just making sure packages arrive with no issue before proceeding

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I had one from Barney’s do that. It was a weird little mutant for a long time. I had nothing better to do so I stuck it in the corner of my veg tent and it eventually turned out to be a decent plant.

Here's the grow today. love the light. So my auto zkittlez is missing its leaf on the other side the node. Like it halfway topped itself. Idk what will happen.
    the lemon cookies, I topped. Its recovering nicely. I plan on mainlining her for my first time.
    gorilla glue auto is at day 38. Showed 1st sign of flowering on day 34. Right on time I suppose. I have 7 main tops on her, there are some little sucker branches on the lower parts of them. Should I clip them off so she will focus on the tops? Or will she get enough light to make them biggens too?
    the mushrooms are for extra co2 if it even helps? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165843.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	454161Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165902.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	454162Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165838.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	454163Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165910.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	454164Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_170021.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	454165Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165945.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	454166
    Hey see how the leaves edges are curling up? Why?
    Light stress-maybe
    Heat stress-77-81°f idk
    I am practicing good watering practice so I dont think it's that. It's been going on for few days now.
    6th & 7th current grow
    Zkittlez auto x5 (9/14) both fastbudz
    Cream auto (10/21) earth dust
    Critical purple auto x4 (11/2) earth dust
    HLG 550 v2 rspec 18/6
    4x4x7 tent
    Foxfarms dirty dozen
    hydrogaurd
    Foxfarms ocean forest soil
    w/ mushroom substrate
    4gal fabric pots

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Are them the fun mushrooms or spaghetti mushrooms?

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Who says they can't be both?

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha yrs n yrs n yrs ago we did a pizza with fun mushrooms!!

Purple Kush Autoflower - just about ripe

Name:	IMG_1024.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	1,019.5 KB
ID:	454619Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1026.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	801.4 KB
ID:	454620Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1025.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	982.3 KB
ID:	454621Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1023.JPG
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	454622Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1027.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	855.0 KB
ID:	454623Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1029.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	893.1 KB
ID:	454624Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1030.JPG
Size:	877.8 KB
ID:	454625Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1032.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	943.2 KB
ID:	454626Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1031.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	454627Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1035.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	743.0 KB
ID:	454628Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1033.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	890.7 KB
ID:	454629
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      You always take great pictures ,well done with the grow

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      That’s actually a pretty plant with the purple leaves and flowers. Too bad it’ll be up in smoke soon

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys

The autos. Day 20 from seed
    Attached Files

Comment

1st grow Big Bud auto and Purple Hulk auto that has given me issues
      Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello 420Cndee and welcome to the grow plant #1 looks good #2 well she is gonna be a slow learner for a little bit but she'll take off. Sometimes you can cut a 16oz clear water bottle and place it over that tiny gal, she'll like the humidity. But do remove it and check her. Great start looking forward to her progress

You guys.. look at that ash... thanks for teaching me folks.

Comment

Pic 1 10 sour patch kiss, Pic 2 6 of 8 tied down for the last time, #rd pic , Pic 3 and 4 this is the big black berry dream , It had so many branches coming off the side branches I topped a few 9 inch stems down to the first set of nodes and used the rest for clones ,5th Pic 10 clones of Black Berry dream ,At the end of the planted clones there is a solo cup filled with clones I'm leaving them in the water and seeing if they root just like that
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          You are the clone king OJ look at your nursery boy thats some tie down on those gals, they are gonna be giants

Anyone else feel like this when you’re waiting for your buds to ripen up at the end of the grow?

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Yea!!! I had that look last night thinking if my current grow doesn’t finish up soon the next round is going to outgrow my tent

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope - I never feel lonely hanging out with my 'buds'

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck147 lonely is the wrong description. More like the feeling when your kids can fend for themselves and you’re just there to watch them grow and observe them and send them on the path to greatness (hopefully)

Finally picking up a tiny bit of steam.

Name:	20200930_230235.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	455162

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like it could use more growing medium?bigger pot?

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          It's still a tiny seedling, I don't think the container size is affecting it yet but I do have plans to pot up real soon. I finally got more perlite yesterday so I'll be mixing up some soil and transplanting this one along with Mendo Purple Urkle 3.5, Mendo Purps x T-1000, Mendo Purps x Sour Diesel and Bubblegum S1 in the next day or two.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X