No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stipels for females are long and pointy like these aren't they they haven't started with hairs yet ,I found the timer messed up the switch was in the timer mode but not clicked
    on so it was on on maybe now they will grow some hairs lol

Progress is being made its going slow they made it kinda a puzzle only pictures for directions and not good pictures either lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• KTM690
      KTM690 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does the top cone off for summer or fully enclosed man that would be great to have open in summer but close her up on cold fall nites

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can open it all up but I want to keep top on I will raise the sides for summer though

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great tent OJH. Mine is about 1/2 that size great to not have to walk all hunchback dang backs are getting stiff from years of physical labor. Went in mine yesterday it was near 70 got lots of window flaps to lower it when I need to. It's just great for vegging your gonna love it. Also last summer my Jack Herer fem. in 10gal container got sooo tall 8ft bent it like and elephant trunk main cola drug it into tent cause it was late fall not done finished in tent. Your gonna love it.

The widow got cut last nite my sweet tooth has confused me a bit the tops of the trichs are a bit clear for my liking but the stems of the trichs are mostly purple and red which is really neat. All the leaves have turned yellow I'm thinking a few days and chop her up.

Comment

Here it is Saturday again, and I am,, was behind, the Snowryder yielded 60 grams. And in the root photo you can see another thing I dislike about the plugs. Third shows some of the twist she was under, and off to cure.
      Then the Himalaya Blue Diesel is chugging right along only 2-4 more weeks!
      And a few pics of the photos that will be headed for the garden, clones taken and put under 12/12s indoor. They are on 12/12s now to find males,,,,,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I like your style Rwise I do mine similar seed to finish. I've always hung the whole plant like tobacco plants in my uncles barn in tenn. Except for the giants then the get "dismembered". Looks like your on the way to a great summer grow good luck.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx, I can say I am excited to grow outside legal the whole year! Free light!! I like hanging them, but I may try a double harvest on the HBD, just dont know how well it will work on an auto,,,,

Good Day GWE Community - sorry I haven't posted in a while - life got busy......……..

My quadlining attempt turned into a tri-line a few days later - then I got busy - so I just released her and let her grow - I'm sure I stunted her.

The other two purple stilton have had a little defoliation - nothing else.

Pre-flowers are happening and they are getting their thirst on.

Good growing everyone and a productive spring to us all.

Hey!! On a side note I haven't hardly heard anything from the seedbanks I use about any upcoming 420 sales. Only one I have heard from - Seedsman. Anyone else have wind about 420 sales or do you just have wind. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0186.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	3.96 MB
ID:	304718Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0179.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	3.86 MB
ID:	304719Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0183.JPG
Views:	260
Size:	4.14 MB
ID:	304720Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0182.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	4.06 MB
ID:	304721Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0185.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	304722Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0180.JPG
Views:	245
Size:	4.12 MB
ID:	304724Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0181.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	3.93 MB
ID:	304723
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good Canuck! My Bubba cheese ended up a triline and still got me 6 oz, so you may not have stunted her! The rest are looking good too!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just have wind lol,I have so many seeds now I try and stay away from seedbanks right now

...HAPPY SATURDAY TO ALL!!

my Things are:
      Royal Gorilla Automatic (Royal Queen Seeds)
      50% Indica / 30% Sativa / 20% Ruderalis
      56-70 days after germination

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190413_141914.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	304727
      Thing 1
      133 days from seed
      91 days from pistils

Name:	IMG_20190413_141935.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	915.1 KB
ID:	304729

Name:	IMG_20190413_141921.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	706.2 KB
ID:	304728

Will post a Thing 2 update later, could be tomorrow 😁

My hanging and drying plans were de railed, by some of the fine print in my "grow room agreement" with Mrs. Lurking.
      All RAW cannabis must be contained within grow room
      stupid rules 😁

to that end, I have cobbled up a drying/curing box, by repurposing a moving box 😁

Name:	IMG_20190413_150607.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	760.2 KB
ID:	304730

Name:	IMG_20190413_150646.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	615.3 KB
ID:	304732

Name:	IMG_20190413_150641.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	527.7 KB
ID:	304731

Name:	IMG_20190413_150658.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	544.8 KB
ID:	304733

it ain't much, but it's what I got 😁
      16 lines (equals 24ish clothes hangers)

at the moment, 6 lower airvents (covered with landscape fabric)
      I 'cap' the hydrometer hole (the plan is to string the hydrometer, and lower it down into the box, it just happened to sit in the hole nicely)
      cover the whole box with a sheet of landscape fabric
      I have a timer with 15 min increments for the exhaust fan.
      Once I get plant hanging, I will manually calibrate the exhaust fan for temp and humidity
      8" netpot acts as a shade collar for the exhaust fan

and during the course of writing this post, I have cleaned all my tools, and made the first cuts✂️

Name:	15551809195625211913020810133521.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	304734

so, it's time to burn one, put on a glove, and start trimming

green thoughts

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it I used a box for awhile and it worked great well done

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        Ty

Californiakid also documented his in boxes

It's like a thicker paper bag, isnt it? 😁

Hi all, it's been a while since I sent through an update.

My Auto Diesel has been finished for a few weeks now. Dried for 5 days then in to cure. burped a couple of days to get to 62% for curing then they've been sitting at 62% for two weeks now. Current weight is 265g, lost maybe about 2oz to bud rot before harvest but that's alright still plenty of unaffected buds.

3 photo ladies are probably 2-4 weeks away depending on the strain.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, just pm me with your totals and I’ll add it to the list

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        The long wait in the jars is curing - burping just changes the air.

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        the burping replentishes the air in the jars so that the cure can continue. I do it more often to begin with to stabilize the RH then go to once a week or two then once a month. after 6 months I usually drop RH to 58% and prepare for longer term storage.

...HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL

Thing 2:

still stands
      Lights had to raise for other plants, so Thing 2 got a booster seat
      (Should be able to get a proper update later today)

Name:	15552490778622673900280142441621.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	304835

Thing 1:
      Is in the cardboard cabinet 😁

Name:	IMG_20190413_222927.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	304837
      up cabinet

Name:	IMG_20190413_222842.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	812.5 KB
ID:	304836

don't usually weigh it wet, because it's all stick and water, but since there is a bandwagon to jump on 😁 , here is mine: 10.4 oz - 295 g

Name:	IMG_20190413_220429.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	762.9 KB
ID:	304839Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190413_220439.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	702.4 KB
ID:	304838

There were no real stand out colas/buds

Sticky: all I did was cut down and leaf strip (any leaf with 2 or more fingers). Ended up with a nice little ball (maybe .5g) of finger hash - scissors were a waste of time, spent more time cleaning them, than snipping

Smell: pine and fuel

Green Thoughts

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        haha I thought the thing 2 was floating in the air ,couldn't see the bucket until I leaned in this gettin old aint for sissys lol

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward to totals on weights. Nice grow

• LurkingInTheGrass
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100

Could I interest you in some pots?

LOL
        I keep these ones on the shelf, beside my magic beans 😁😁😁😁

I see it though, or rather, don't see it 😁

(Special beans are in the fridge)

I haven't cleaned out the tent in a couple of years I think its time , I was looking at these mushrooms growing just outside my tent then I noticed the volunteer how it did it IDK , think I'll cal it my 1/4 inch grow cause thats all the dirt its growing in
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Time to give it a tad more soil,,LOL, I have to wonder how many seed have fallen from my seeded girls before I harvest them

• LurkingInTheGrass
        Editing a comment
        Truly a 'micro' grow 😁

almost ready for a scraping , I got the chain link installed and the holes dug as far as I could the ground is still frozen at about 8 inches ,I also tried to install my gate but again the ground was frozen I wonder how long its going to take to get it to thaw out lol

Comment

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        hell yeah, nice spot for some ladies

I thought I took a picture but nope My summer line up is in the paper towel and I saw one tiny tail this morning , depending if all the seeds pop 3 alaskan purple,2 kalashmkova ,2 cinderella xx,2 blue fire , 2 lemon zkitte and 2 pine apple chunk those are all seeds now I have 3 gorilla cookies that are shaping up to low and massive ,then I have all the mistake grow plants I will pick the best 2 of each strain, for a total of 18 plants thats if my sister who rents from me will say they are for her the legal limit is 6 for each adult in the house hold, I AM JUST SO STOKED

Comment

Sweet tooth is getting axe prolly Wednesday at latest my little purple girl is getting fat and sexy

Comment

• KTM690
          KTM690 commented
          Editing a comment
          My super skunk and 4 assed monkey broke soil today. Lots of fun growing these autos back 2 back I found I can do 6 at a time as long as they understand the training. I should b cutting a plant every 2 weeks to 4 weeks from this point forward. Widow hits jars today looks like 1.5 ounces will b final weight which fine with me I like quality anyway. Thinking I found my grove with the auto gonna keep going till I find a reason or better way to grow inside

I cant believe no one posted on this thread in 2 days everyone must be prepping there gardens

Took my first walk in the woods today found a perfect spot full sun out of the way thicket surrounding it and a pond for water only bad thing lots of beavers would have to fence it and I dont like putting anything in the woods you can see

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          My vegie garden is going in, cant plant here till after April 15th, else you get hit by freezes. So each morning I take out more than I can do, plant until I hurt like hell. At that time I head inside and grab the bong, I'm done now lets get baked!
          I did plant a Headbanger (56 days) X Himalaya Blue Diesel (120 days) in the garden, I have to wonder which parent she will take after., time will tell! As soon as I know I have females the photos will go out! (currently under 12/12s)
          For now the garden is job 1!

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          I always go by the Old Farmers Almanac to see when the last freeze is. It’s saying May 10 here in Kentucky.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I certainly hope they are wrong on that! It is amazing how accurate they can be.
          I go by local signs such as the poke is up, the Red Buds are in bloom, and most years the peaches have been frost bit and we wont get any,,,

Here is all I have new atm Click image for larger version

Name:	15555032122731367509445633121690.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	305342
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

I starting training my clones 2 days ago but I am seriously out of my league with all you folks in this thread! You guys are professionals! I’m just a broken down old biker trying to grow my wife & my “meds”, lol.

If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            we all started growing the same way you are , and we help each other along the way , hey im an old broken down Marine lol this getting old isn't for sissies lol

Canuck147 uncledoug Mr.furley Juicyj89 Spidermite Rwise Doubledealing72
          So, this is what I have so far. I’m just waiting on a couple hold outs. You all had a great season during the winter. It’s been a fun one with a lot of information passing between everyone.
          Canuck
          purple Stilton 130gr
          super lemon haze 57gr
          bubba kush 110gr

uncledoug
          white Moscow 76gr

mr furley
          durban poison 183gr + 50gr trim

juicyj
          i dont have his strain, but 127.5gr

spidermite
          blue tooth 196gr
          ak47 59gr

rwise
          headbanger 50gr
          white widow 55gr
          white Moscow 70gr
          snowryder 60gr

mcubed
          bubba kush 205.2gr
          bubba cheese 178gr
          white widow CBD 118gr

Again guys...hell of a season! One of the reasons why we wanted to list strains is to know which ones are producing. Looks like furley, who did a photo grow, spider and mcubed picked the real producers. I’m just wanting to know since time has passed and they’re cured.....how’s the affect, taste, etc. on the strains you all grew?
          ​​​​​​​🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Todd!

Bubba Kush has an earthy flavor, definitely my favorite strain I've grown. Quite the indica punch.

I feel like the Bubba Cheese doesn't really have a cheese taste, but it is one of the most unique smells and tastes I've had from a plant. Hard to describe, but a good high.

The White Widow CBD has a minty taste, and is great body aches and pains.

Congratulations everyone!

• Juicyj89
            Juicyj89 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sucked. But that was my fault. Could have had a better grow. Should have. The smoke was absolutely disgusting. But I let it dry out waaaaaay to fast. Hoping this season will be better. Have one original glue indoors and two GSC outdoors. Don’t know if they’re fem or not. It the OG is. Anyways, hoping for more control with 1 inside vs 4. Hope everyone is doing good. Ttyl

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X