No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this blue fire had a helmet head that I had to assist it with she said screw the coy leafs I'm growing real leafs ,a little deformed but real lol

As you can see I got the seedling in dirt . This brings up a different problem I ordered all the amendments to do the super soil recipe on GWE well the biobuz light mix 1 bag will be here tomorrow and 1 next week the recipe calls for 2 hmmmm maybe Ill make a half batch so I can get started I have plants I wan't to put in the ground , they have roots organic green fields soil in the pots and I keep talking my self into just putting them in using green fields instead of super soil , I told my wife I put a table in the green house and she went a bought a flat of flowers to transplant into hangers, so I need to get my plants in the ground be fore she takes over lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Ok, so you guys ready for a good laugh? I have this local friend of mine that has never grown before and wants my help, being the only guy he knows that grows. He’s starting his first grow this year by growing 80+! I’ve only told one person that I’m friends with. On the bright side, since I’ll be helping him, I’ll get a nice cut. Good news is that he has 1,200+ acres of private property to hide them all. Looks like I’ll have a busy year myself. Here’s a question for you all...will this count as my grow too? He going to start in the middle of the year, but it’ll be fast buds. I figure as long as we start by July we’ll be gtg.

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like a potential bust! Be careful.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd I did fast buds last year I couldn't figure why they called them fast buds because we harvested in Oct.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        He’s got bigger issues if he were ever to be busted. He’s going to be hiding the 80 plants on 1,200 acres of private property, so lots of tree coverage. He’s able to take pix and send them to me for any questions. I’m going to help him set up his veg tents, etc. I’ll be able to check them out a couple times on visits over the summer. I get my cherry wood from him, so I’d have a load of it in my truck and play stupid if cops were to show up. Only scary part is harvest time. I know y’all are looking out for your bro, but if I have a inkling of something then I’m gone....lol. He could never use me as leverage anyway. He doesn’t even know where I live, nobody does. Plus, he knows I only grow 5 at a time. That’s a misdemeanor and $250 fine where I live.

I broke down and mixed the super soil I substituted pro mix for bio buzz light mix and I did not add the blood meal everything else went in

I dont know if this is going to work and I really don't like having stems on the ground ,I will use some D earth any other ideas out there the sisters to these are in bloom room now waiting for the ones under light to finish, These were all in coco , I carefully tried to wash it off but lost alot of roots so they all could be dead now lol I still have seeds to go in , In the 4th pic those are the plants that I originally thought they were autos, The real autos are in 7th pic along with my non auto she was planted Dec 15th and is destined to the woods
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Why no blood meal?
        I just transplanted a sweettooth from to hot soil, washed the roots as best I could with a root wash, and into the not to hot soil. She is looking good and reaching for the lights,, give her a bit of time, some TLC and she will grow new roots.
        Those limbs on the ground could grow roots as well,,,, I bury mine!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        If I added the blood meal then I would have to cook it for 30 days that I dont have lol, you know I never thought of that have you tried fluxing

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        The closest to fluxing would have been the white moscow that came up with twin tops. I spread them out tied them down and covered them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	59.0 KB ID:	307013 .
      Ok, read this leaf, whats she telling me?
      This started right after I gave her a double dose of banana juice, I have not given her any since, and she was flushed.
      Last edited by Rwise; 04-24-2019, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        They could get as low as 65*F, I wouldn't think that to be to cold,,,
        I am not to worried, it is almost harvest time,,,

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Wouldn't worry if it's close.

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Temps in the low 40s did not hurt my plants at all. Slowed them down a bit but ended up the strongest smoke i ever grew. 65 is fine.

Trying to post pics with a new tablet

Tallest plant is 28 inches - I have no problems now chopping off out of control colas - she would have been closers to 48 inches had I not cut off 16 inches. One top bud and 12 inches down was the next bud. Spacing was stupid to me so...... snip - actually cut one beside it as well as few days later. Gots to do it in my opinion - before the buds get too developed - cuz the light is the biggest factor here. Easier to lower one plants height than keep putting more risers underneath the other two.

Still waiting for my 420 purchase. ​I ​ I
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_094527.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	307046Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_093947.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	588.9 KB
ID:	307044Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_093924.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	716.9 KB
ID:	307045 More pics - new fangled electronics are a bit more sensitive to my heavy fingers. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_093139.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	719.2 KB
ID:	307047
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice Canuck I know what you mean .why is it when you want to use your phone it won't work right but when you put the same phone in your pocket it opens 50 apps lol

GSC clone 56 days from the 12/12 flip. 90% cloudy. Will be cutting tomorrow or Friday.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20190424_200847.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	307158
        the last one came down at 58 days.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• SDwy
          SDwy commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m gonna harvest my purple girl Monday or Tuesday. She is looking ready & her trics are prolly 70 % cloudy & maybe 40-50% amber. My #1 plant is ready a day or two later & #3 a week or two still.

Even though they are an unknown strain, these girls have survived terrible abuse. I really neglected them after they sprouted. My wife became ill & I abandoned my garden for a while. These 3 girls are the only ones that survived, so they are strong. Today is only day 43 of flower, I’ve never had a plant ripen so quickly. I believe these girls were in veg for around 70-80 days, would that shirten their flowering time?

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't believe so, the mother of this clone was vegged only six weeks. This clone had a hard time at first surviving, but recovered vegged a little longer and is hitting the same flower day. I lean-to believe that genetics and environment when play a bigger Factor

But then again it's a weed, and everytime I think I have it figured out it surprises me.
          Poof Magic.
          😅

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice, now I know what they should look like

Looking great
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Little uodate

Comment

• KTM690
            KTM690 commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow lol tried uploading some pics all I got was little update after waiting like 20 mins haha ill try again when I'm bored

If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

I donated a glue to a friend, but this is what I have going for now. A few of my seedlings didn’t pop or were strong enough to make it. I’m starting some more today. Widows in the back, iced grapefruit front left, and glue front right. Widows are auto and the other two are photos. They’ll go outside end of next month.

Comment

Here is my Saturday update a day early.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190425_134241.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.92 MB ID:	307268
            Two Original Glue, 2 clarendon candy, 1 iced grapefruit.
            Last edited by Spidermite; 04-25-2019, 04:51 PM.
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice - they all look exactly the same.

I have 6 holes waiting for these

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry I had a call from my 15 year old grand daughter asking if I good pick her up in another town she wants to go visit a boy and I completely lost what I was saying lol
              the second pic is of that deformed blue fire I posted last week it looks like its going to be okay, the 3rd is the summer grow and I had them indoors under the super veg light then I thought nothing compares to the sun so I think I'm going to move them to green house, until they are ready for the woods.
              The last pic is of the last 2 autos they are getting the axe today lol

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow! Impressive tent!

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm waiting until after Sunday the temp is supposed to get down to 30 sunday night

Well here we go. I just dropped my first 2 autos into some water. Got my "soil" built today. Are fabric pots okay to use outside or will they dry out too quickly?

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect if your staying above ground . Good Growing !!

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              I did my whole outdoor grow last year in them and they work great. You just have to water daily tho

I mixed up the soil for the woods grow ,I used the recipe on gwe with a few changes I use pro mix instead of bio bizz light mix they are still not here yet I used 6 gallons of bat guano instead of 4 and I did not put the blood meal in because I thought that I would have to cook it for a month and we dont have that kind of time so I figured I would just top dress the plants with it but if I can add it and not cook it then I still can add it Any thoughts

Comment

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Careful with the bloodmeal on your outdoor grow buddy if you have animals around. I busted one of my dogs just in time last year fuckin up my plants and I don’t even use that much. I ended up putting some mothball flakes around the parameter. Helped with the deer too.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks for the tip , I had a porcupine after the smell the soil before ,he was cool only dug enough for me to put my one gallon pots in lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X