• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have over shot my due dates a bit,,,, and I realize add 2 weeks,,,
    White Widow was due 1/25
    White Moscow was due 1/20
    Headbanger was due 1/26
    The WW is the closest, all white trichomes, no amber yet. Can I take it that the PH issue along with compacted soil, and not enuf water has slowed down their finish?

BTW setting up the GFs grow now, white widow, super dense, and Himalaya blue diesel seed soaking,,, (2 each)
    She will be running V3 or the soil,,,,, so will I on the next ones!

Comment

I’ve been staying on this of course and it’s looking like a close one between juicyj and mr. furley. All your girls are looking great. Spidermite May take the crown though. This has been a great competition so far! I’m loving the comrodary between all the growers and can’t wait till Saturday for the new pix. We still have a month+, maybe 2 till it’s over. I just had to say that this has been a great one so far! We may have to do a photo competition this summer.
      🙏🏼
      Great news tho all....so, on close inspection of JR this afternoon I was really looking close at the seriously fucked up buds and seen new pistols forming on them! They are small, but they’re there. I have been giving them folier fish emulsion every day tho for a week now. Down side is my jocks aren’t starting.
      Last edited by Retodd; 02-06-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I might add my outdoor auto into the mix, started mid dec so it roughly fits into the timeline. Dunno if she'll be winning worthy but she's doin alright.
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Diesel Auto - Royal Queen Seeds about 7.5 weeks old.
        127cm/50" tall
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          OzBud You say you’re using a 2X4 tent, but how big is your greenhouse? It’s a nice small setup. Wish I could get away with using a greenhouse on my farm. I’m too paranoid. Not legal in my state.

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          Retodd it's a 3m x 3m greenhouse -10'x10'
          Last edited by OzBud; 02-08-2019, 07:41 PM.

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          not legal in my country either but wanted to get rid of some free seeds. Wasn't expecting so much growth

Wow pics posted only took 20 mins of my time lmao my 2 Moscow's 46 days old lol.

Comment

• KTM690
          KTM690 commented
          Editing a comment
          They are growing well. Started some others have a ww in tent now and 2 others breaking soil ill start the rest of my auto stock next week then back to real plants.

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          They are looking good KTM! The buds appear to be the same size as mine right now, and I'm on day 60 I believe lol

The heat got this one. Hopefully the rest will recover. Gonna save what I can from her. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190208_125153.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	290180Click image for larger version

Name:	20190208_125213.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	290181
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          fan with thermostat speed controller helps with things like that

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes OZ it was the fan control I didnt adjust. So yes that will be my next addition. Would have been nice to have an automatic one.

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          you won't regret it. It's a very handy device to keep temps in range without manual intervention. I use the hyper thermostat speed controller with my hyper fan, works great. I set it on lowest idle speed, if temp goes up fan speeds up. When temp goes down fan slows down again

Mr Furley, please check out my four pics. Getting tip burn. Thinking Alaska fish emulsion dilution is too much.

Comment

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          I use 1 teaspoon/8oz water for my sprayer.

New to the site but ,but not to growing..i hope to be able to join next auto showdown. Great pics everyone!

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to the party Guest
          You are just in time tomarrow is update day

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Whoop whoop!! 🙌

Technically it’s Saturday and I’m hella bored. Just checking out these lady’s. Pretty sure we’re about to enter the harvest window. I’m saying two weeks from today. Not sure about this girl with the purple leaves though. She’ll probably finish sooner. Figuring a week week and a half. Probably going to start flush middle of this week or so on all of them. Just waiting for some more red hairs. The second plant had grown really weird during flower with some small buds and very view hairs. But she does have some larger buds here and there. Figure she still has a while. And the last girl pictured is my big momma. She’s the biggest as far as buds go by a long shot. And barely any red hairs so I know she has potential to be a chunker. Also I was lazy and didn’t take pics of the #4 girl. But she’s just tall and doin her thing (tall is like 2ft) and my buddy calls her the warden. Looking down on all the others. 😂 stoner. Anyways, all seems well and juicy. 🙂🤤😉

Click image for larger version

Name:	C313A153-61A9-48DE-B17D-43FA3F67F2EE.jpeg
Views:	242
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	290336Click image for larger version

Name:	0FA9D6B8-2983-463F-BA28-61CA09DC979A.jpeg
Views:	249
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	290335

Name:	AF0A0C03-67AD-4E89-9DB7-9B79D2E74D2A.jpeg
Views:	240
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	290343

Name:	766C6E44-C0C7-4E86-A092-A80422E1286C.jpeg
Views:	241
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	290337Click image for larger version

Name:	399D7A07-3320-4624-9407-28CB8AB74EFD.jpeg
Views:	246
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	290338Click image for larger version

Name:	C8AF9177-2742-41D6-9EDF-D41F0D742097.jpeg
Views:	241
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	290339

Name:	CAE4C120-225C-4D05-BA95-86CB65E58764.jpeg
Views:	244
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	290340Click image for larger version

Name:	CDA95446-59FE-4003-B476-E20C95854C79.jpeg
Views:	235
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	290341Click image for larger version

Name:	12382316-0272-411E-AD41-55C5FAD7291C.jpeg
Views:	232
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	290342
        “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
        192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
        3 Gal Smart Pots
        FoxFarm Trio
        +Open Sesame
        +Cha-Chang
        +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
        192w t5
        Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
        FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
        FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

this is a before and after of my Mutant Louie she has 35 kola sites at this point I'm liking this 3 way girl, I will post other plants in a new post it took me 10 minutes to find the right pictures for this post lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I have some in bloom but most are not yet I tried to do a before and after for all the girls but it didn't work, so here you go lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	74.0 KB ID:	290378Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	88.3 KB ID:	290379Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	84.6 KB ID:	290380Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	88.3 KB ID:	290381Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	73.7 KB ID:	290382Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	290383Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	290384Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	290385Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	70.1 KB ID:	290386Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	88.6 KB ID:	290387Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	290388Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	58.1 KB ID:	290389Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	290390Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	80.6 KB ID:	290391Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	290377
              Last edited by Rwise; 02-09-2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Are my pics large enuf? I am reducing them to 640x480
                The Headbanger has gained a nice green color thanx to the sulfur and more water!
                Should be ready but no,,,
                Nest is the White Widow, very over due, no amber yet
                Then the White Moscow, due Jan 20 not even close!
                OMG look at that Himalaya Blue Diesel! She is 40 inches tall and growing fast!
                The Snowryder is doing well

• LurkingInTheGrass
                LurkingInTheGrass commented
                Editing a comment
                Rwise

plants are looking GREAT

re: your space
                are you using those mirrors for reflecting light or are they just sitting there? (mirrors actually trap more light than they reflect)
                if you want, more light reflection from the wall - put up something white
                if you are a 'spritzer', white garbage bags, taped to the wall - wipes down easily

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                They are out of the way until I can toss them in a ditch and cover them,,, think warmer weather,,
                The garbage folks dont want them,,,,

Oh and thanx!

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	290395Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	290396Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	290397 Here's the snowryder

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I tried to add more info and was told I am to slow!

Sat updates

Comment

• KTM690
                KTM690 commented
                Editing a comment
                I never picked a thing 1 or 2 wasn't sure I was gonna make it to the show. Ill chose best 1 hahaha. I have more autos on order and to start this is starting to grow on me as I can always have plants to harvest wasn't sold at start but now seeing the hook on autos

• LurkingInTheGrass
                LurkingInTheGrass commented
                Editing a comment
                agreed

"...wasn't sold at start but now seeing the hook on autos"'

Thing 2, White Moscow Day 60, She is 16" tall now "pics 1 and 2. I think she will be ready for harvest at 85 or 90 days. Her 3 sisters 3rd pic. I did not top and they are 24" 22" and 19" tall, I will definitely be topping and training the two girls in my veg closet, if I keep them 26" or shorter I won't have to remove the adjusters and hang my lights directly from the cross bar, getting tired of doing that. These 3 are the first that I let grow as nature intended, just wanted to try it once to see.

Picture 3 and 4 are the two in the veg closet, I'll top them this weekend sometime. When these are 5 weeks old I'll start my Sour 60's.
              Last edited by uncledoug; 02-09-2019, 11:19 AM.
              Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
              Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
              36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
              4 bulb T5's for Veg.
              2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
              IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
              3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• uncledoug
                uncledoug commented
                Editing a comment
                They are fast to flower and fast to finish that's for sure. New Guy has some nice seeds and they arrive at my house in 2 or 3 days, no customs and at a good price. @D.A.A,S.69 has some great photos of his WM's, ask him to PM you with a couple of his pics. He is a great grower and has taught me a lot.

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                uncledoug This is just to help your post. You meant to tag D.A.A.S.69

• KTM690
                KTM690 commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking good bigger than my Moscow's and budding nice these Moscow's are getting crazy fat fast now I'm at 50 days I think with about 20 to go if they keep up the pace going to b great. And yes daas grows some insane autos

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X