Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whaaaat?! Gorgeous bro. 😉😉

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Real nice Mr.furley - you only got one bud happening?

Since we can why not! 😀

hey question all, do you think I should stick with this 192w cfl setup or use my cheap 600w led actual 100w ~8% for flowering?? 2x2x4 tent. Tia
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Juicyj89; 01-26-2019, 12:52 AM.
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I don’t. The damn t5 setup is 2x2 so it covers the whole tent.

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Humm where are the light guys? Just going by watts I would stay with the T5's I guess. Time to save up and get better "Stronger" lights. I use Vipraspectra 450 and get good results. $116.00 on Amazon.

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well shit that’s not a bad price. But yeah you’d think by wattage I should but I know they still don’t make good yields compared to every other light. Fluffy buds and all. Oh well guess I’ll stay with this for this grow

Headbanger, UVB, White Widow, White Moscow, Himalaya Blue Diesel, Snowryder (all smashed flat), Headbanger clone, other pis blurry,,,
    I am not sure the UVB is doing anything, I am running it 2 hours on 2 hours off! I have backed the lights off a bit. The sucker leaves are yellowing and falling off,, any thoughts

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise Afternoon mate...Himalaya Blue Diesel, would it be possible please to tell me the Seedbank you go that from. Hope you`re okay mate

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly I go them from new420guy, and only $6 each! (and some shipping) He has several very interesting strains! Bruce Banner 3 is my next venture!

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Going back through my records, I track everything, these girls may be thirsty! I have been feeling the soil, and using a moisture gauge, but with compacted soil, I think I have been sticking the probe into a lump, and its moist. Checking several places reveal dry soil, (the perlite will help here, soon as these are done) again the records show I have been watering them (only) every 8 to 12 days. I am going to increase the watering frequency to them! The Headbanger after sulfur and water is greening up! All 3 are setting on now,,,
      Also I think the lights were making them to hot, so I raised the lights, each plant has 8-12 28 actual watt CFLs
      Last edited by Rwise; 01-31-2019, 10:26 AM.

Today is day 47 for the Bubba Kush. She is looking really good overall, and is just starting the flower stretch. Hairs are here and little budlets will be shortly!

She's a lot more compact than I was hoping for. I would have liked to stretch her out more, but her training is done so now comes the easy part for me. Just defol now and again and watering daily.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

I have some new ones growing as well now. Bubba Cheese is in the front, and White widow CBD is in the back. Both are healthy and happy looking!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like the branches so close together. I would like them further apart from each other for airflow purposes, and the prevention of mold. Haven't gotten mold yet and I would like to keep it that way lol

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      My thing 3 is a Humboldt bubba kush - day 57

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Mine is from humboldt as well! It will be cool to see how they both turn out!

I'm at 42 days today and no pistils yet lots of training yet yesterday I was going to make a tea for them but packet said 24 hours brewing ,oh i;m using worm castings and free bat guano and seagull guano from roots organic the guy at the hydrostore gives me a few packets when I buy a few bags of green fields ,so its brewing right now and Ill give it tomorrow ,that should get them in overdrive
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Sorry im late to the party I stared these girls on the 9th of dec this is my first time with autos and only second grow this gorilla glue grew kind of wild but im a lil scared to start any lollipopping or defoliation any advise

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like your plant is either shying away from the light or is being over watered. Don't cut anything until you get your plant happy - get those leaves pointing up.

Thing2 has developed an overpowering citrus and pine smell over the past two days.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_285213594211995_20190125_062227595.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	286749

Thing1 still hasn't developed a smell and looks to be a week or two behind on Thing2

Name:	IMG_20190125_062516_047.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	286750

Happy growing all!

Comment

Had a MAJOR CATASTROPHE today! Went in and watered this morning and took pix waiting to be able to upload them when the site came back up. When I’m in with my girls I’m usually in there for a while and smoke. I have a habit of just butting my smoke out in the corner of my box. So, we burn a lot of incense in the house and just cleaned the ceiling fan so there’s been a lot of smoke. I just figured it’s cuz the fan wasn’t running and the incense was burning. Ends up I had a smolder in my tent for hrs! I’m not sure the extent of the damage to my girls yet. The first pix are the ones I took this am and the last ones are the aftermath. I’ve dumped and stirred a couple gallons of water in my soil and have more ready to replace it thawing out. I use a lot of vermiculite in my soil, so that didn’t help plus I don’t water the whole box. Just so happens, usually I’ll spray my smokes and throw them in the trash. This is what happened...FUCK! Could be worse right? I can be pissed, but it’s my own dumb fault. I’m on my 4th Corona now and chillin out. Let’s all say a prayer to the Ganja God that my girls do ok.
        🙏🏼✌🏻
        Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          does it stay lit lol sorry I think you'll be fine

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          You guys could only imagine how freaked out I was. I was on a FaceTime with one of our fellow growers when it was discovered and we were both tripping out! I had quite a few Coronas in me at the time...lol. I haven’t looked at them yet today. My body has been dealing with a lot of spasms, so still in bed. The smoldering didn’t get to the roots of SR, but all the toxic fumes were stuck in there for hours. You can see the browning on JR’s leaves and the main stem on the right side of SR is fucked. I guess time will tell.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, you'll be fine - these plants are very forgiving.

Here's pics from today Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_100757.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	286828Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_100815.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	286829Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_100836.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	286830Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_100925.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	3.95 MB
ID:	286831Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_100915.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	3.80 MB
ID:	286832Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_100938.jpg
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	286833Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_101038.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	4.29 MB
ID:	286834Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_101057.jpg
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	286835Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_101105.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	286836
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Love the cast iron grates from your grill that they are sitting on. Lol

Everything is looking good lol. A branch on thing 2 hates me lmao. Broke it twice.
        Last edited by Cloud; 01-26-2019, 07:34 PM.
        640 watt hlg quantum board
        320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
        300 watt mars hydro sp3000
        150 watt hlg quantum board
        100 watt spider farmer led x2
        organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
        Water only i don't check ph
        6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• Cloud
          Cloud commented
          Editing a comment
          looks like kush auto is showing pistils as well

Foto-genic.

lollipopping and defoliation happened this week, both plants have picked up the need for water. Have been every other day pots are dry as a bone.

Thing 1
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20190127_005755.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	286956

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190127_005330.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.70 MB ID:	286957

Thing 3

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190125_183146.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	286955
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20190127_002727.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	286958

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190127_010420.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.20 MB ID:	286959

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful plant.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Doubledealing72
          Editing a comment
          I love when you can tell a noticeable difference in how fast the plant drinks up. Plants are looking great Mr furley!

1st pic my entry Mutant Louie the rest are the others lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Still can't post pictures???
          Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
          Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
          36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
          4 bulb T5's for Veg.
          2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
          IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
          3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

uncledoug I just uploaded a test picture to see. Now, stare at it really closely!😂
            Attached Files

Comment

• uncledoug
              uncledoug commented
              Editing a comment
              Wierd, just tried again and pictures don't show up. Oh well.

...HAPPY WEEKLY UPDATE!!

I haven't been as active this week - Life has been, well, life

I did make time to keep up with this thread

Everybody's plants looks good (or sounds good - for the no picture updates)

Retodd : so glad you caught it before any real tragedy
            (I am reminded that I need a fire extinguisher in my grow room, actually bumping it to the top of my 'parts' list)

On with the weekly update....

my Things:
            Royal Gorilla Automatic (Royal Queen Seeds)
            50% Indica / 30% Sativa / 20% Ruderalis
            56-70 days after germination

not the best of pictures. doesn't really show anything, other than they are plants

Thing 1
            57 days from seed

Name:	Thing 1.top.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	287077Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 1.down.adjusted.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	287078
            Thing 2
            51 days from seed

Name:	Thing 2.top.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	287076Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 2.side.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	849.5 KB
ID:	287075

Thing 1 is taking her time.
            I was rather brutal with her training - i was keeping her branches fairly flat. So - understandably she is still having a hard time figuring out where her tops are.
            as I sit here in the garden, enjoying my coffee, writing my post - I can look over at her and say I actually see 'stretching' since yesterday
            pistil production is slow - I have to hunt to find them (but they are being produced)

Thing 2 is powering along
            less brutal with her training - I was keeping her tied down, but always allowed the tips to be higher than the stalk (if that makes sense?)
            since I found pistils - she has been stretching, around 4-6 inches over the week
            she is making pistils. I wouldn't call them budlets, yet - but getting close - in the next couple of days, they will be budlets

all along, I have been tucking fan leaves - this week I took a few, just the large fan leaves that were behaving like umbrellas

Green thoughts for all

Name:	ganjamon.gif
Views:	237
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	287079

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              and forgot to mention...

Thing 1 - is still being a little touchy with her nutrient solution.

last res change, I went from a 20% "veg" feeding to a 25% "transition" feeding.
              Thing 1 again showed some tip burn (same regimen as last time - pull some nutrient solution from her res - replace with treated "plain" water)

Thing 2 - showed no tip burn

next res change - will take me into 'early bloom', I will continue with the 25% mix, but will add some 'plain' water to Thing 1 before adding the nutes, just to keep the EC down (so I don't have to do it the next day )

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X