The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is the final results
    ak48 seeded 12/1 , 11 weeks later harvest is tomorrow. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190225_174129.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	294597

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations buckets.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      nice job let us know the weight

• buckets
      buckets commented
      Editing a comment
      only 4 oz from the one plant , had 4 plants, . I kept them short by topping off early. there were 4 main stems straight up and 12 big colas.

I was looking for a high cbd strain that I thought I bought, could not find it I wonder why ,these are my seeds I probably never have to buy a seed again lol, I thought I had alot but damn. I didn't realize I had so many mistakes ,top 3 rows are my mistakes,the rest are mostly free seeds in the big pile , I've combined the free seeds a couple of times but I see I have to do it again lol
    I started 5 from the top 2 rows so 35 seeds now its a wait for them to give up there sex then I can take clones from them grow them out and if necessary clone them as well, hopefully when they go outside they are 4 to 8 weeks along,for my yard grow I would like to keep them low like a good fluxing but for the woods grow tall tall tall

anyone want to try some different strains , I think I have a few to spare, not kidding any one want some PM me and we can see what you want no charge for seeds but I would like shipping unless I can drop them in a letter with a stamp on it , anyone who ordered from new420guy how did he ship them, These are regular seeds
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy moly ojh, you could be the next Johnny apple weed.

He ships USPS in these black packs (last were smaller), with the seed in those little containers, they hold 4 or so seed, in a bubble pack.
    Thats a lot of seed!
    Lights just came on, gotta go,,,

Comment

oldjarhead100 When I’d get seeds before through friends a couple of them would use CD cases.

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Kind of bulky. I have seen Seedsman use those little SD card cases.

• KTM690
        KTM690 commented
        Editing a comment
        What's bulky about a small brown envelope with your seeds inside a nice safe small container. Lmao some people are just flat out thick

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
      He ships USPS in these black packs (last were smaller), with the seed in those little containers, they hold 4 or so seed, in a bubble pack.
      Thats a lot of seed!
      Lights just came on, gotta go,,,
      I wonder how he gets around this NebulaHaze quote "However, because of the (backwards) way U.S. federal laws work surrounding cannabis, you can get in a lot of legal trouble for selling or sending seeds from one place to another within the USA, even between legal states! That’s why you never see long-term cannabis seed banks located in the U.S."

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya the seeds are collector items,, not intended to sprout, just read his site.
        Edit,, It is in the works to legalize on the federal level for anyone18 or older
        Last edited by Rwise; 02-26-2019, 01:52 PM.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what all sites say, but how many are in operation in the U.S., and shipping through USPS. Very few actually. "That’s why you never see long-term cannabis seed banks located in the U.S.", NebulaHaze
        Last edited by starramus; 02-26-2019, 02:11 PM.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Here's a thought, unless you are being watched the feds are not watching for seeds in the mail. I myself may be on the list, I was told by a FBI officer I and my little town (everyone, I live in a bad hood) is being watched, I still get my seed. With 5 meth labs in a stones through, I cant imagine why they would watch us,,,

Of course I have NEVER sent marijuana seeds through the mail!

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Best to keep politics out of the discussions bud. It’s for the best....politics and religion are touchy subjects

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Land mines more like it

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Simply...
        Don’t shit in the food dish

On a lighter note, Day 81...
      Click image for larger version  Name:	28558A4E-EA04-4EF3-8CE3-2D14C94651D1.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	294864 this one still has some time yet. Probably 80% WHITE hairs still...but she’s as big as the others. So I’m hoping they’ll be done soon and she can finish with all the light to herself. Super dense buds already and of course the colors. Click image for larger version  Name:	C29C86D5-C5C1-4712-8ACA-3CC87442525B.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.67 MB ID:	294863 And this is the 56 grams I chopped off Friday. Dried from then until Monday and weighed 31g when placed in jar with Boveda pack.
      “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
      192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
      3 Gal Smart Pots
      FoxFarm Trio
      +Open Sesame
      +Cha-Chang
      +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
      192w t5
      Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
      FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
      FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks nice juicy

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man

those 35 seeds I dropped all have tails so into root riots today, I pulled the droopy plant out and trimmed up it fan leafs actually did 5 but only took pictures of 2 lol will finish the rest today

That Mutant Louie now this plant impresses me the main stocks are 3 way and all the fans are 3 way I hope that it will stretch more
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Super pretty! Wish the lighting was better to see the colors tho

• KTM690
        KTM690 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking great ojh hope my message got to not sure if I did it right if not lets try again if u didn't get it

Thing1 just got the chop!

This main cola is thicker than my first. The pics don't do it justice.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_577348085837456_20190227_180158279.jpeg
Views:	305
Size:	644.3 KB
ID:	295039Click image for larger version

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_577364158749950_20190227_180214352.jpeg
Views:	309
Size:	975.0 KB
ID:	295040Click image for larger version

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_577360860327711_20190227_180211054.jpeg
Views:	312
Size:	795.6 KB
ID:	295041

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        nice kolas there Teddy

• BurningTeddy
        BurningTeddy commented
        Editing a comment
        For those interested. Wet weight on main cola was 71 grams. Total wet weight was a little over 260 grams.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw, BurningTeddy I forgot to add in my PM. I’m not wanting weight of main cola, but pix of it with a tape measure. Mini Corona bottles don’t count...lmao.

Sorry ladies and Germs I didn't weigh the lionhead wet so you'll have to settle with dry weight.

Name:	20190227_205615.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	295152
      she 11 inchs top to bottom.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Ill post her again on sat thinking Sunday chop she's got a few amber now but very dense nugs

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice.

• KTM690
        KTM690 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sucks but had to pull other 1 early she was in bad shape thinking I found issue with soil compaction and root problems.

• KTM690
        KTM690 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sucks but had to pull other 1 early she was in bad shape thinking I found issue with soil compaction and root problems.

Once you guys have final dry weigh in on your entry plant send me a PM. Again, this is a auto only competition. Take your biggest bud picture next to a tape measure or stick. I’ll have a notebook on my iPad to keep everyone’s totals in. Please let me know what you grew too. At the end of next month everyone should have a dry weight by then, except me....lmao, and I’ll let y’all know who the winners were. I’ll have the entire list in that entry. By knowing what you grew will also help others know what they might want to grow in the future.
      Good luck! This has been a great competition and help with everyone helping everyone.
      Im thinking of doing a outdoor photo grow off this summer. I’ll think of a name of it soon. Last frost where I live is April 20th.
      🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

Photoperiod Plants.

not going to bring around for Saturday so you get my B.S. tonight.

Thing3
        is in jars, still a little humid but I would rather be "high" and come down to 62 r/o then try and bring it up. Don't mind the # on the hydrometers it was freshly closed.

Name:	20190227_212801.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	295307

Thing 1
        will get the axe this weekend, 1). I have started finding little bits of Amber with mostly cloudy 2). She has stop drinking every other day and is at every three days this last week.

My tip for everyone is to remember Canuck147 little tip when taking your autoflower pictures for sizing this weekend.

Ok guys if anyone is about to start some autos let's all get in this one thread grow our asses off and help each other. Right now I know it will be me Retodd,

Thing #One Durban Poison day 94 from going in the drink.

Name:	20190228_212709.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	295304

Lower bud, the pictures not sideways the buds are.

Name:	IMG_20190228_195038.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	295305

same bud with a flash

Name:	20190228_195027.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	295306

🔥Growers love peeps🔥

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

how did you get a mini gallon jug lol nice bud MR Furley well done

Comment

Looks good enough to eat,picture perfect Mr.F

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Potted in fact I will be eat it, well some.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X