Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Pleased to see that you did stress that Karlee! I've spent many years since the Lyme issue trying to eat only the most nutritious, antioxidant rich foods as a way to help heal some of the body damage I suffered. We are indeed what we eat, so food choices should be right up there if we want to work with our bodies in obtaining optimal health. And yes Cannabis helps tremendously, both as edible and as a way to balance our endocannabinoid system, which has so much influence on so many other body systems! 🌻
    This is our year!! 🌼

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Green has influenced
    I think fan leaf I think Greenie and Royal Nugs..keeps me plucking as I see their avitars

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Charlie, much appreciated! Of course my raving about the salad was after chopping up the mostly young leaves with my favorite ingredients and spices, so you can play with using them to suit your culinary demands. 🌿 A great 2017 to you! 🌻

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Oh boy Green...that's my favorite salad! 😊 Appreciate the compliment on my girl....said it before....you really made an impression on me with your training style. I love the ease of short plants now! Enjoy a very fruitful new year! 🌻

• Karlee
    replied
    an·ti·ox·i·dant
    ˌan(t)ēˈäksədənt,ˌanˌtīˈäksədənt/
    noun
    plural noun: antioxidants
    1. a substance that inhibits oxidation, especially one used to counteract the deterioration of stored food products.
      • a substance such as vitamin C or E that removes potentially damaging oxidizing agents in a living organism.

No one is telling you but your body needs this and why not use those beautiful fan leaves to heal ourselves. Sorry Rock just wanted to stress the antioxidants a little more.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie
    replied
    Great looking plant, thanks for the soil info. Even recipes, I've been giving my fan leaves to my chickens, they really love them. I'm going to have to try them myself. Is this a great thread or what!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    soon you will be having a bud salad...

Beautiful lady.....yes she is....you've done well

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Love watching her grow! A real beauty!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Karlee, you are just too sweet! 🌸 Buds are just starting to get going....lots of pistils pushing out, and great side shoots to the top two colas. Very exciting time! 🌿

• Karlee
    replied
    That looks amazing (i'm not just saying that) I can't wait for you to see buds! you'll be so pleased with this effort. Proud to know you my master gardener friend!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    No salad greens from Bubba tonight, but she is feeling perky after yesterday's trimming. Love this girl! 💚

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Of course, jump in anytime! Actually love the fact that cannabinoids are present in leaves, even if they're not psychoactive, there's still lots of benefits! 🙌

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Great idea about the tea with dried leaves Jibberjoe....why not use our favorite plant to full use! 🌿

• CCOiler
    replied
    Subscribed rockman, there is a small amount of Cannabinoids in the fan leaves & in the stem as well but, not nearly as much as in the Trichomes. So yes, they are healthy to eat. Hope it was okay to jump in here?

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    I took my dried harvest leaves and tied some up in a filter, brewed like tea. It came out very light color like green tea, it tasted like tea. I also munch on pruned leaves. Nice salad rock.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X