Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tika
    replied
    Ok! Will consider this seriously..anti-oxidants encouraging!
    thanks for this muchly!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    So much benefit if what one cannabis "expert" said in a seminar is true. Very high in vitamins and anti oxidants. Your dressing would make it even more special I'm sure! 🌸 Right now I had some of the early fan leaves amongst the greens, and they did not stand out as unacceptable. Sure beats buying greens when it comes to freshness!! πŸ’œ
    Last edited by rockman; 12-30-2016, 07:48 PM.

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    I was so impressed with my totally cannabis green salad....I wish I could have shared! Bubba gave her best, and likes the haircut! 😊

• Tika
    replied
    Ok you did a Martha Stewart on greens!!! Really? Any benefit? My husband haunts me with "can't you use that?" And I just give him my wife look.
    i make great vinegrett dressing, hi in garlic & mustard..how would that taste? On fan leaves.
    love it rockman!

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    Bon appetit!
    I do that trimming leaves (just eat the little ones) maybe I should make a salad LOL the plant is beautiful when she smiles.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Bubba offered me some greens for my salad tonight...photo shows it prior to avocado, dressing, and seasoning. Unbelievably delicious...tender and tasty!! πŸŒΏπŸ™Œ

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green, she is so strong and vibrant! I am thrilled that the combination of early training and the nutrients supplied by the soil have given me so far a plant that is turning into such an easy grow! 🌿

• Green75
    replied
    Looks great rockman...so lush...

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Under the lights, 31 days from sprouting. 🌻 🌻

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Love her too Tika! πŸ’š She's everything I was hoping for in this experimental grow....so far at least....time will tell. 🌿

• Tika
    replied
    That is one efficient girl there! Just love it.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    LOL my voice is pretty much like Leonard Cohen's..so it's a five minute TOOOO YOUUUU

• rockman
    replied
    Buds are really starting to take off. With the shape developing the way it is, surrounding it with CFL bulbs to cover all leaves is quite easy this time. 😊

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Insomm..I'm expecting something good with her. 😊 As far as defoliating, I've been doing it lightly now, only removing those leaves that don't get enough light to justify them. And believe me...since I discovered that these tender leaves make a supercharged salad green, I'm.not opposed to thinning. Just want to let my baby get a little more strength from working leaves. More extreme defoliation can come later 🌿🌿

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    What a voice you have Tika! 😊 Bubba sends a kiss πŸ’

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X