Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    It's not like 10 years ago prior to my career choice.... I smoked an oz a week. Near the end of my smoking days I got uber paranoid. But I think that's from when they decided to harvest the stuff.... lol

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Lol will, yeh you’ll take one puff and pow you’ll be spaced out and wondering what it was you were doing and how the hell ya got to where you are, hahaha

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, just under 2 months and I can smoke again! I cant wait to try it. Although I KNOW that i'll be such a light weight! lmao.

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Yeh this was DC Diesel, very heavy high, right now I switched to queen berry very tasty with a great high kind of relaxing, but doesn’t stop you from wanting to get up and be active.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly! I think talking to a little dot in a camera is even worse! Lol

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Public speaking isn't easy. You will improve as you go.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    You shouldnt be sniffing diesel! Is it a good strain? Wife dosnt want to try it again, she says it is a bad taste for her, even though I have some seeds lol.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Im glad its only the pilot video, lots of things need to be changed! I am needing to get a new video editor that I can adjust volume. It comes across well on my laptop.... but i relized after it is maxed lol or a mic.... I knew I was a quiet talker... but damn..... at least while it was loud, i sounded good minus the uhs and ums... 2 days to edit 1 1/2 hrs footage to the what 7 1/2 min now?

Ill see if I can find a good free editor this weekend and revamp it.... delete and repost.

• Californiakid
    replied
    Sweet video man! Not as easy as it looks huh? Keep it up !
    Audio is a difficult hurdle. Watching on my pbone was tough to hear as is many videos are.

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    I will follow gladly hungry for updates, man this diesel is kickin my ass...

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Working on a solution to the problem! Worst case you may be delayed putting your name down for the tent. I have the timeframe until when i post the review on it... so at least 3 vids in. Ill have a "make a comment" to enter on my video prior.

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Tried it on my tv too but nothing just same as I have here on this pad..

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    I apologize. I checked it with my phone and I too can't seem to find the Discussion tab lol.

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Lol yeh I bet it is mate, expensive to give stuff away I mean, oh yeh pc....lol seems so.....last century now doesn’t it.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    PC Stands for Personal Computer if I remember correctly. So it's probably similar to my phone when I log on YouTube. I am trying to find something I can use for all platforms without paying $120/yr to give away items More Difficult than I thought lol.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X